Replacing cement with GGBFS for 40, 50, 60% and sand with ROBO Sand for 40, 60, 80% and combination of both GGBFS and ROBO sand has shown decrease in strength when compared with control concrete. Compressive strength was found to be in the range of 56.4 to 61.5 Mpa for 28 days aged concrete and from 67.9 to 72 Mpa for 56 days aged concrete and ...READ MORE
· In this investigation replacement of fine aggregate with copper slag was done to depict the compressive strength of cubes, flexural strength of beams and split tensile strength of cylinders. The copper slag was added with sand to find out the results of concrete proportion ranging from 5, 20%, 40%, 60%, 80% and .READ MORE
· The 50% GGBS is recommendable for partial replacement of cement and Robo sand is the alternative material for the fine aggregate. Yogendra O. Patil et al tested by partially replacing cement with GGBG by varying GGBS from 0% to 40%. They concluded that if GGBS percent increases the strength gets decreases.READ MORE
· But, if CS completely replaces the standard sand in UHPC, there will be a decrease of about 15-25% in its compressive strength due to high amount of free water present in case of CS mix . Also, 5% SF can produce a compressive strength of 155 MPa at 90 days while using as a …READ MORE
a three point bending test i.e., with a central point load will be done. In High Performance Concrete, the Variation of volume fractions of Ground Granulated Blast furnace Slag (GGBS) and ROBO sand in the casting of beams will carried out to find the Mixed Mode Fracture Parameters. Fracture parameters like Fracture energy G f, Cohesive fracture ...READ MORE
· The present work reviews the various mineral admixtures used in concrete which modifies the concrete properties. In this study, cement is partially or completely replaced by different mineral admixtures such as fly ash, silica fume, rice husk ash, Ground Granulated Blast Furnace Slag, palm oil fuel ash and metakaolin. The strength obtained is different for different mineral admixtures by ...READ MORE
50% for GGBS concrete respectively for M20 grade concrete of OPC cement and crushed sand. This report shows that tensile strength also gives good performance for 20%, 30 % and 40% replacement which is more than normal plain concrete. Yasutaka SAGAWA, Daisuke Yamamoto and Yoshikazu HENZAN in a study concluded that the specimens which includeREAD MORE
The actual MPa or percentage change in various properties at optimum replacement level of 8% are shown in Table 8 which shows that the strength and durabilityREAD MORE
· The study found that the combination of 20% of both GGBS and RCA is the optimum mix that would ... pattern to ordinary reinforced concrete beams. Hawileh et al  and Abbas et al  argued that there was a lack of research done on high replacement percentage of OPC with GGBS on beams. The study conducted ... building sand movingREAD MORE
 Venu Malagavelli And P.N.Rao (2010) "High Performance Concrete with GGBS and Robo Sand" International Journal of Engineering Science and Technology Vol.2.  Yogendra O.Patil et.al, (2013) "GGBS as Partial Replacement of OPC in Cement Concrete – An Experimental Study" IJSR - International Journal of Scientific Research Volume: 2.READ MORE
· Oner and Akyuz added ground granulated blast-furnace slag (GGBS) to cement (from 0 % to 60% of total binder content) for preparing concrete samples and found that the optimum GGBS percentage was about 55% of total binder content; while Malagavelli and Rao replaced cement by 40–60% of GGBS and also replaced sand by 0–30% of crusher dust for ...READ MORE
Portland cement can be replaced by Ground Granulated Blast Furnace Slag (GGBFS) which is a non-metallic and non-hazardous waste of the Iron industry. It is suitable for concrete mix and improves properties of concrete like compressive strength, workability etc. It has been seen that when cement is replaced with GGBFS compressive strength increases.READ MORE
· Besides this, the exothermic reaction of CaO in GGBS accelerates formation of N-A-S-H and C-A-S-H network as well as produces C-S-H gel which thus increases the hardened properties of SCGC mix. The M6 mix having 500Kg/m 3 GGBS and 16 M solution with 2% nano silica attained highest compressive strength of 81.33 MPa at 90 days. 5.2.2.READ MORE
Specific gravity of GGBS and Fly ash are 2.90 and 2.17 respectively. Chemical Composition details are shown in Table 1. Fine Aggregate: The Robo sand (RS) also called as manufactured sand made out of stone crushing was used as fine aggregate instead of normal river sand.READ MORE
Sand. The research done for the cost of construction proved that using Quarry Sand is cheaper than sand. ... combination of silica fume concrete. S.No Concrete type Flexural Strength in MPa % ... of GGBS will not always achieve sufficient strength, particularly at lower temperature. 7. Th e addition of 60% Quarry sand ...READ MORE
specimens. So that optimum percentage of GGBS and Robo sand is to be determined. Table 6: Combination of Replacement ratios of GGBS and Robo Sand: SL. NO Replacement of GGBS For Cement in % Replacement of Robo sand forfine aggregate in % 1 0 0 10 20 25 30 2 5% 0 10 20 25 30 3 10 % 0 10 20 25 30 4 15% 0 10 20 25 30READ MORE
aijreas volume 2, issue 3 (2017, march) (issn-2455-6300) online anveshana''s international journal of research in engineering and applied sciences 1. design, manufacturing, analysis of mining digger bit shaik baji & dr .sreedhar page 1-6 viewed : 2. complex forging die machining for lug die preparation and parameters optimization using cad/cam techniques shaik abzal basha, sk.READ MORE
Reinforced concrete in marine Research done with South African materials has shown that best results are achieved with extender contents environment of either 50% GGBS, 10% SF, 40% GGBS + 10% SF, or 30% FA. Concrete made with The cement should contain not less than 40% GGBS, or …READ MORE
When browsing the news, we often see reports that some people have violated the exploitation of natural river sand, destruction of the ecological environment. Many people will think that China has so many deserts, so many sand in the desert why ca...READ MORE
IOSR Journal of Research & Method in Education (IOSR-JRME) IOSR Journal of Humanities and Social Science (IOSR-JHSS) IOSR Journal of Mathematics(IOSR-JM) IOSR Journal of Business and Management (IOSR-JBM) IOSR Journal of Economics and Finance (IOSR-JEF) IOSR Journal of Polymer and Textile Engineering (IOSR-JPTE)READ MORE
Robo Sand is a fine aggregate that is produced by crushing stone, gravel, or slag. Used for aggregate material less than 4.75 mm that is processed from crushed rock or gravel and intended for construction use. Robo sand is a material of high quality, in contradiction to nonrefined surplus from coarse aggregate production. - The coarseREAD MORE
The fibre combination percentages are (0.25%Glass, 0.5%Steel), (0.25%Steel, 0.5%Glass) and (0.5%Steel, 0.5%Glass). The various test results are compared to conventional concrete. It can be concluded from obtained results that GGBS replacement to cement doesn''t decrease the concrete strength and fibres provide additional strength.READ MORE
dam, India. Speci ﬁ c gravity of GGBS and ﬂ y ash are 2.90 and 2.17 respectively. Chemical composition details are shown in Table 1. As ﬁ ne aggregate the Robo sand (RS) also called as manufactured sand produced by stone crushing was used, instead of normal river sand. The RS used conforming to Zone-2 according to IS:READ MORE
optimizing the GGBS in the concrete, different combinations of ROBO sand has been tried for the partial replacement of fine aggregate for getting final optimum mix design with GGBS and ROBO sand. The final optimum percentage of replacement levels in cement and fine aggregate are 50% of GGBS and 25% of ROBO sand respectively.READ MORE
An Experimental Investigation on Partial Replacement of Cement with Metakaolin and Fine Aggregate with Robo Sand. IRJET Journal. Download PDF. Download Full PDF Package. This paper. A short summary of this paper. 37 Full PDFs related to this paper. READ PAPER.READ MORE
· The ternary combination of RHA, GGBS and MK achieved higher strength than the binary combination of RHA and GGBS or RHA and MK. 7. The mixes that contained SiO 2, Al 2 O 3 and CaO of about 45–55%, 16–18% and 20–30%, respectively, produced 28-day compressive strengths in the range of 40–48 MPa.READ MORE
Robotics News. Futuristic robots, robots that manipulate animal behavior and more. Read up-to-date robotics news from research institutions around the world.READ MORE
· IJRET : International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology is an international peer reviewed, online journal published by eSAT Publishing House fo…READ MORE
A STUDY ON SELF COMPACTING CONCRETE MADE WITH PARTIAL REPLACEMENT OF FINE AGGERGATE WITH ROBO SAND AND GGBS AS ADMIXTUREREAD MORE
Ordinary Portland cement (OPC) is conventionally used as the primary binder to produce concrete. The amount of the Co2 released during the manufacture of OPC due to the calcinations of limestone and combustion of fossil fuel is in the order of oneREAD MORE
How To Print The Furnace Of Cement And Sand 2019-9-25This blast furnace slag is also used to make a glassy granular product, Granulated blast furnace Slag GBFS which can be used as fine aggregate. Present experimental work investigates feasibility of using GBFS as replacement of natural sand and GGBS as replacement of cement in concrete ...READ MORE
replacement of natural sand with that of Robosand & the cement with that of GGBS. Different variations in the percentages such as 10%, 20%, 30%, 40% & 50% of sand by Robosand along with cement by GGBS is done in this experimental study to check compressive …READ MORE
Sand Making Sand Dryer Manufacturer Henan zhengzhou Arpn Journals For Ggbs With Quarry Sand Crusher USA published journals on replacement of sand by quarry dust in concrete. project sand quarry sabah for sale. quarry sand versus river sand. some papers related to replacement of quarry sand and ggbs. dry sand wexford.READ MORE
· The SAP material used in this research consisted of covalently cross-linked acrylamide/acrylic acid copolymers. The suspension polymerized spherical particles had an average particle size of approximately 200 μm.The properties of the SAP material, including absorption characteristics, were previously published by Jensen and Hansen .. The specimens (cubes with 100 …READ MORE
M.VijayaSekhar Reddy, M. Seshalalitha, "Strength Properties Of High Performance Concrete Using GGBS And Robo Sand", (IJCIET) ISSN 0976 -6308 (Print) Issn 0976 - 6316(Online), Volume 5, Issue 6, Concrete +GGBS% Split Tensile Strength @28days (MPa) CONVENTIONAL CONCRETE(CC) 3.39 CC+10%GGBS 3.86 CC+20%GGBS 3.97 CC+30%GGBS 4.00 CC+40%GGBS 4.01 CC+ ...READ MORE
AMC is a specialized company that develops, designs, manufactures and sells large-scale mining machinery and equipment such as cone crushers, jaw crushers, impact crushers, sand making machines, sand washing machines, and feeding and screening machinery.
Group"s overseas wholly-owned investment company-China AMC Cameroon Mining Company
The company has a modern, high-standard garden-style production park. The heavy-duty industrial production workshop contains various large-scale CNC machining centers, cold work centers, assembly centers, electric hydraulic centers, spraying centers, and storage guarantee centers.
The company has a complete product quality system and standardized production management system. All products are designed, produced, assembled and inspected in accordance with international quality system standards, and have successfully passed ISO9001 quality management system, ISO14001 environmental management system and ISO45001 occupational health management system certification .
A successful foreign trade company needs not only good talents and organizations, but also good supplier support.
Offer advanced and reasonable complete solutions for aggregates & ore processing.
China AMC Cameroon Company Sarl (hereinafter referred to as CMCC) has obtained the right to exploit a granite mine with reserves of 33 million tons in the Leboudi II area of Yaoundé. AMC's design team conducted in-depth discussions and exchanges with the engineer team for many times. Through unremitting efforts, various difficulties were finally overcome, and the production line installation, commissioning and operation were completed on schedule, according to quality, quantity, and zero accidents. To ensure that CMCC produces and sells stone materials as scheduled, with an annual output and sales of 8 million tons, it is the largest stone plant in Yaoundé and even Cameroon.contact us
At the end of 2020, Dongguan Feiwei Construction Engineering Co., Ltd. plans to establish a high-quality tuff sand and gravel aggregate production line in the Hefei-Zongyang section of the Dezhou-Shangrao Expressway. After many discussions, the AMC design team rushed to the site to design a complete set for the customer. Production line, while guaranteeing to provide the best customer service before, during and after sale.contact us
Société Transatlantique Cameroun Sarl (hereinafter as Transatlantique) is mainly engaged in the production and sales of various building stones. In the akak1 area of Yaounde, the capital of Cameroon, Transatlantique has obtained the mining right of a granite mine with reserves of about 12 million tons, producing and selling 1 million tons of stone annually. Through careful calculation and construction, AMC design team overcame all kinds of tests, and finally completed the installation, commissioning and operation of the production line on schedule, And the project meet the requirement of quality, quantity and zero accident.contact us
We sincerely welcome you to contact us through the hotline and other instant messaging methods. Whether it's project consultation or feedback, we will serve you in the fastest way and spare no effort to save time for customers.
AMC is committed to providing customers with a complete set of quarry and mining development solutions to meet the specific needs of various aspects and bring sustainable profitability to your sand and gravel and other businesses.
If the services you need are not listed above, please contact us through online consultation, we will respond to you as soon as possible.