Staff, which includes geologists, engineers and inspectors, issues permits and authorizations to mining operations and quarries. Most of the employees are in DEQ''s headquarters in North Little Rock. Five are in the Russellville area office, closer to coal mining sites in the Arkansas River Valley in west Arkansas.READ MORE
An example of mining progression, reclamation of previously mined land is seen in the forefront, and a sediment pond and active mining pit are in the background. (Aug 2019) Permit LSM-1-A: Oxbow Mine, Pelican, LA In April 2018, a dragline was transported across a bridge over Bayou Pierre from one side of the permit to another.READ MORE
With this permit, recreational dredging is only allowed for a total of 45 days during the calendar year. If a longer time is desired, or you cannot operate within the permit conditions, or you want to conduct activities on streams closed to prospecting or mining, other forms of permitting are required.READ MORE
Permitting. Discharge permits define the quality of a permitted discharge deemed necessary to protect the waters of the State. Waters of the State is defined by statute as "all waters situated wholly or partly within or bordering upon this State, including but not limited to:READ MORE
Grazing Permits and Leases- The Department of Natural Resources issues permits and leases allowing livestock to graze on state land, subject to a best interest finding. To learn more, contact Erik Johnson at 907-761-3863 or [email protected] Kenai River Commercial Guide Permits are issued by the Division of Parks & Outdoor Recreation.READ MORE
Below are brief descriptions of the permit applications available at the River Center. Keep in mind that, depending on the nature and location of your project, you may need more than one permit application. Please call the River Center at (907) 714-2460 if you have any questions about applying for a permit. NOTE: All permits have an expiration ...READ MORE
APMA F20149101- A Placer Mining Permit Application within the Delta River Mining District, Rainy Creek. The Alaska Department of Natural Resources (DNR) has received a Multi-Agency (State and Federal) application for Placer Mining in the Delta River Mining District near the town of Paxson. The mining related activity is located within Township ...READ MORE
DISCHARGE PERMIT . In compliance with the provisions ofthe Vermont Water Pollution Control Act, as amended, (10 V.S.A. Chapter 47 §1251 et. seq), the Vermont Water Pollution Control Permit Regulations and the Federal Clean Water Act, as amended (33 U.S.C. § 1251 et. seq), Eagle River Mining, Inc. POBox268 Perkinsville, VT 05151READ MORE
· Mining the Wild and Scenic Illinois River. May 31, 2012. Fisheries scientists Jack Williams and Mike Dombeck, in their recent guest opinion for the Oregonian, urge Congress to pass the Chetco River Protection Act "sooner rather than later.". Instream mining on the nearby National Wild and Scenic Illinois River is one of the best arguments ...READ MORE
Permit Number 1500883 Application Number 1009782. Apex Energy, Inc. Permit Number 1101762 Application Number 1009751. Baden Reclamation Company, Inc. Permit Number1101953 Application Number 1009695. Barnette Energy, LLC. Permit Number 1101978 Application Number 1009803. Big …READ MORE
Prairie River Minerals is constructing and operating a demonstration-scale scram mining and processing facility near Coleraine, Minnesota. The demonstration project will process material from existing natural ore waste rock stockpiles utilizing ultra-high dense medium separation (UHDMS) technology to produce high grade iron lump ore and sinter feed product for evaluation at steel making ...READ MORE
Persons who engage in mining and surface disturbances related to mining require a state mining permit which is obtained from the Tennessee Division of Water Resources, Mining Section. In all counties mining of the following minerals requires a permit: clay, stone, phosphate rock, metallic ore and any other solid material or substance of ...READ MORE
· Recreational Mining Authorization (Letter Permit) 2021 IDWR Recreational Mining Program Instructions - Requirements for April 1, 2021 through March 31, 2022; 2021 Idaho Recreational Mining Authorization (Letter Permit) - Permit authorizing an individual to alter a stream channel by recreational mining excluding the South Fork Clearwater River and McCoy Creek Drainage.READ MORE
· On April 21st, 2020, I reported on a sand mine that was river mining in the San Jacinto West Fork without a permit. It''s unlikely that any penalties will result. In fact, three weeks later, neither the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ), nor Texas Parks and Wildlife Division (TPWD), have even investigated the incident.READ MORE
Permit and change applications: ARM 36.12.1801-36.12.1802. Change applications: ARM 36.12.1901-36.12.1904. Divisions Board of Oil & Gas Conservation and Resource Development Director''s Office Forestry Reserved Water Rights Compact Commission Trust Lands Management Water Resources.READ MORE
· The permit would have allowed mining company Aquila Resources to fill, excavate, and drain Menominee River wetlands in the process of constructing an open-pit mine and ore-processing facility, significantly lowering the area groundwater table, irretrievably devastating area wetland ecosystems, and contaminating the river with acid-mine pollution.READ MORE
State and Federal Permits Required In Nevada Before Mining or Milling Can Begin; Mining, Ore Processing, and Infiltration/Discharge Permit Applications. Water Pollution Control Permit Application (PDF, Fillable PDF, Online Form) Water Pollution Control General Permit Application for Physical Separation Facilities (PDF, Fillable PDF, Online Form)READ MORE
A permit holder must be at least 18 years of age and qualified to organize a non-commercial, multiple-day trip. List of Permits Available: Salt River Permits – These permits allow users to go on multi-day rafting trips through the Salt River Canyon Wilderness.READ MORE
General Mining Application 6641 West Broad Street, Suite 300 James River Insurance Company and its Subsidiaries Richmond, VA 23230 ENERGY Division Email to [email protected] or, Fax to 804-420-1054 APPLICANT''S INSTRUCTIONS: 1. Answer all questions completely. Please attach extra sheets as required. Incomplete or illegible applications may beREAD MORE
· OLYMPIA – Mineral prospectors will now need to get a Hydraulic Project Approval (HPA) to suction dredge in Washington. The new HPA requirement, effective Nov. 1, will help protect fish and reduce the risk of spreading invasive species. Suction dredge mining is a type of recreational gold mining that uses a motorized or non-motorized vacuum to suck up the bottom of rivers and streams …READ MORE
· 401 Certification Reviews (for dredged or fill discharges) Air Permits. Bioenergy. Clean Water Certification for Boat Sewage. Dry Cleaners. Edwards Aquifer Plans. Mining and Mineral Extraction. On-site Sewage Facilities (Septic Systems) Petroleum Storage Tanks (PSTs)READ MORE
Permit holder shall obtain authorization from the land owner or land manager to access the property where the mining operation is located and determine if other permits are required. A copy of this permit should be submitted to the appropriate federal, state or tribal land manager if the mining operation is located on federal, state or tribal land.READ MORE
A mining permit is not required from the DNR for persons engaged solely in the recreational collection of metallic ore provided the activity is limited to the use of non-mechanized methods of collection and separation. Recreational collection is generally considered the collection of …READ MORE
This webpage provides information and resources to anyone intending to conduct metal mining operations in Oregon''s streams or rivers. DEQ''s fact sheet, Water Quality Permits for Metal Mining Activities, describes all water quality permits required for metal mining, prospecting and ore processing operations on public or private land that discharge wastewater to the land and state waters.READ MORE
· On April 21st, 2020, I reported on a sand mine that was river mining in the San Jacinto West Fork without a permit. It''s unlikely that any penalties will result. In fact, three weeks later, neither the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality …READ MORE
17. Permanent Cessation. Mining operations as to the whole or any part of the permit area have stopped and there is substantial evidence that such operations will not resume within one (1) year. The date of permanent cessation is the last day when mining operations are known or can be shown to have occurred.(3-20-20)T 18. Permit Area.READ MORE
· Exclusion Certificate . Exclusion certificates are required for mining activity that removes less than 5,000 cubic yards and affects less than one acre of land within a 12-month period. Operating Permits are required for mining activities above these thresholds. The Exclusion Certificate program was established by the Oregon Legislature in 2015, and is in statute as ORS 517.753.READ MORE
· TPWD Investigates River Mining Without Permit on San Jacinto West Fork. A 7.5-acre point bar outside a San Jacinto West Fork sand mine has disappeared, the apparent victim of river mining. River mining is prohibited in many countries because of its dangers. Texas does not prohibit it, but taxes it at a higher rate than floodplain mining to ...READ MORE
Klamath River. Mining began at the Klamath River sometime in the 1850s. In the years that followed, numerous pieces of lode gold were extracted from its waters. It remains a popular site for prospectors to this day. Along with large amounts of placer gold, noteworthy nuggets can still be pulled from the river and its tributaries.READ MORE
The state Division of Energy, Mineral and Land Resources plans to issue mining permit modification letters to all existing mining permit holders notifying them that the letter shall serve to modify the existing mining permit to remove all references to the prior expiration date, and to convert any existing permit to a life of site or lease permit effective immediately.READ MORE
power sluice to an area such that it may enter a stream, river, lake, or other surface water body without a permit from the Regional Water Quality Control Board (Regional Water Board) responsible for the area where you''ll be mining. Currently there is no general permit available for discharges of water and wasteREAD MORE
· Guidelines for Sand and Gravel Mining 4 E1. Excavate with bucket-loader equipment (e.g., front-end loader, backhoe, tracked excavator) outside of and above the wetted perimeter of the river or stream (The "wetted perimeter" constitutes the water''s edge on day of …READ MORE
To watch an instructional video or access a form, click the links in the table below If you have problems viewing the videos, please contact us at [email protected] .gov or at 1-317-232-4160, toll free at 1-877-928-3755. Also refer to Important Announcement on Public Notice effective February 14, 2005.READ MORE
· Surface Mining Permit. Persons who engage in mining and surface disturbances related to mining require a state mining permit which is obtained from the Tennessee Division of Water Resources, Mining Section. In all counties mining of the following minerals requires a permit: clay, stone, phosphate rock, metallic ore and any other solid material ...READ MORE
· For information or updates related to the status of your permit, please send your inquiry to [email protected] Overview With over 600 square miles and approximately 847,562 people in Baltimore County, the Department of Permits, Approvals and Inspections (PAI) oversees the development and use of land.READ MORE
· The original air and mining permits were issued to Aquila Resources (Aquila) by the EGLE in December 2016, however the mine plan and facility layout changed considerably for the facility to apply for the wetlands, lakes and streams permit which was issued in June 2018.READ MORE
Application for permit. (a) A person desiring a permit may apply to the commission. (b) The application must be in writing and must describe the area in which authorization to operate is sought. What types of permits are available? There are two types of permits –General Permit (31 TAC § 69.115) and Individual Permit (31 TAC §69.105).READ MORE
AMC is a specialized company that develops, designs, manufactures and sells large-scale mining machinery and equipment such as cone crushers, jaw crushers, impact crushers, sand making machines, sand washing machines, and feeding and screening machinery.
Group"s overseas wholly-owned investment company-China AMC Cameroon Mining Company
The company has a modern, high-standard garden-style production park. The heavy-duty industrial production workshop contains various large-scale CNC machining centers, cold work centers, assembly centers, electric hydraulic centers, spraying centers, and storage guarantee centers.
The company has a complete product quality system and standardized production management system. All products are designed, produced, assembled and inspected in accordance with international quality system standards, and have successfully passed ISO9001 quality management system, ISO14001 environmental management system and ISO45001 occupational health management system certification .
A successful foreign trade company needs not only good talents and organizations, but also good supplier support.
Offer advanced and reasonable complete solutions for aggregates & ore processing.
China AMC Cameroon Company Sarl (hereinafter referred to as CMCC) has obtained the right to exploit a granite mine with reserves of 33 million tons in the Leboudi II area of Yaoundé. AMC's design team conducted in-depth discussions and exchanges with the engineer team for many times. Through unremitting efforts, various difficulties were finally overcome, and the production line installation, commissioning and operation were completed on schedule, according to quality, quantity, and zero accidents. To ensure that CMCC produces and sells stone materials as scheduled, with an annual output and sales of 8 million tons, it is the largest stone plant in Yaoundé and even Cameroon.contact us
At the end of 2020, Dongguan Feiwei Construction Engineering Co., Ltd. plans to establish a high-quality tuff sand and gravel aggregate production line in the Hefei-Zongyang section of the Dezhou-Shangrao Expressway. After many discussions, the AMC design team rushed to the site to design a complete set for the customer. Production line, while guaranteeing to provide the best customer service before, during and after sale.contact us
Société Transatlantique Cameroun Sarl (hereinafter as Transatlantique) is mainly engaged in the production and sales of various building stones. In the akak1 area of Yaounde, the capital of Cameroon, Transatlantique has obtained the mining right of a granite mine with reserves of about 12 million tons, producing and selling 1 million tons of stone annually. Through careful calculation and construction, AMC design team overcame all kinds of tests, and finally completed the installation, commissioning and operation of the production line on schedule, And the project meet the requirement of quality, quantity and zero accident.contact us
We sincerely welcome you to contact us through the hotline and other instant messaging methods. Whether it's project consultation or feedback, we will serve you in the fastest way and spare no effort to save time for customers.
AMC is committed to providing customers with a complete set of quarry and mining development solutions to meet the specific needs of various aspects and bring sustainable profitability to your sand and gravel and other businesses.
If the services you need are not listed above, please contact us through online consultation, we will respond to you as soon as possible.