It is world''s largest integrated power generation and coal mining project, and Reliance Power''s flagship project. The project comprises of six units of 660 MW each. The Sasan UMPP will provide reliable and low cost power for 25 years to more than 42 crore people in seven Indian states.READ MORE
· The project has been allowed to mine coal upto 17.20 million tonne per annum (mtpa) during the current fiscal year, Reliance Power said in a statement. In June last year, the coal ministry had directed Sasan UMPP to limit annual coal production to 16 mtpa. "Based on representations by SPL (Sasan Power Ltd) and its procurers to permit SPL to ...READ MORE
· RPower starts production at controversial Sasan mines Reliance Power Ltd, controlled by billionaire Anil Ambani, has commenced coal production at Sasan mines in Madhya Pradesh six months ahead of ...READ MORE
· Till 6 March, it had mined 15.34 million tonnes of coal from the two blocks, Reliance Power said while seeking permission to mine "such quantity of coal …READ MORE
· Reliance Power''s Sasan UMPP is being fed by coal from Moher and Moher-Amlohri and Chatrasal mines. On April 22, Reliance Power had said coal production had begun from the 20 mt Moher and Moher ...READ MORE
· New Delhi: Reliance Power has submitted additional information on expansion of coal mining for its Sasan power project in Madhya Pradesh for obtaining environment clearance.READ MORE
· Sasan UMPP is the world''s largest integrated integrated power plant and coal mining project. The pithead-based plant is Reliance Power''s first UMPP, with an …READ MORE
· By Our Representative In a move that would create flutter in India''s corporate sector, several influential independent organizations based in the US -- Sierra Club, 350 , Carbon Market Watch, Pacific Environment, and Friends of the Earth US -- have released a new report detailing what they call "catastrophic human rights, labour, and environmental violations at Reliance Power''s Sasan ...READ MORE
· Reliance Infrastructure, the construction and infrastructure arm of the Anil Ambani Group, said it got permission from the ministry of coal to increase its coal mining by about 6%. Sasan Power Project "has received permission from the ministry of coal, government of India.. to increase coal mining from 17 mln tonne per annum to 18 […]READ MORE
The Sasan project, also known as the Sasan Ultra Mega Power Project (UMPP), is a 3,960 megawatt (6x660 megawatt) coal-fired project, located in Sasan, Madhya Pradesh in India.This initiative of the Government of India is run by Reliance Power. UMPPs are coal based power plants that produce around 4,000 megawatt, making them some of the largest sources of greenhouse gas emissions in …READ MORE
· Sasan plant may shut down in March for lack of coal: Reliance Power to HC. Sasan Power Ltd, a subsidiary of Reliance, moved an application before a bench of Acting Chief Justice Gita Mittal and Justice C Hari Shankar, contending that the cap of 17 MTPA on mining from its two coal blocks was not enough to carry out operations. PTIREAD MORE
· "The Sasan UMPP is the largest integrated power plant and coal mining project in the world with an estimated investment of over Rs 23,000 crore," Reliance Power said in a statement.READ MORE
· has started producing coal at two mines attached to its 4,000-megawatts ultra mega power project at Sasan, Chief Executive JP Chalasani said on Monday.. Mining operations began at a time when the government is reviewing the progress of captive coal mines allocated to various companies. Blocks that have not met milestones for development face government penalties, which …READ MORE
However the plant''s coal supply - excess coal from mines for Reliance''s nearby Sasan Ultra Mega Power Project - was de-allocated in May 2015.  In February 2016 it was reported the Expert Appraisal Committee of the Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change did not recommend extension of environment clearance for the project.READ MORE
· Reliance Power had in September 2012 started mining for coal for the 4,000 MW Sasan project. For breaking news and live news updates, like us …READ MORE
↑Business Profile", Reliance Power website, accessed April 2010. ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 "Coal Ministry Okays Mining Plan Of RPower''s Jharkhand Project" RTT News, Nov. 15, 2010. ↑ "R Power gets nod to divert coal from Tilaiya to other projects" Steel Guru India, Nov. 15, 2010. ↑ "Coal Based Projects," Reliance, accessed May 2011 ↑ Makarand Gadgil, "R-Power wants to scrap Raigad power project ...READ MORE
· Reliance Power (then known as Reliance Energy Ltd.), the power-generating arm of conglomerate Reliance Group, ultimately acquired Sasan Power in August 2007 at a …READ MORE
· Reliance Power starts coal production from Sasan blocks - A day ahead of its annual general meeting, Reliance Power on Monday announced production of coal from Sasan Ultra Mega Power Project captive coal blocks.READ MORE
Addl Vice President, Reliance Power, Technical Head, Coal Mines, Sasan Power Ltd Reliance Power Limited Apr 2016 - Jan 2019 2 years 10 monthsREAD MORE
Reliance Power started the preparation for SASAN Coal mine in April 2018 and got the certification from DNV GL in February 2019, which is the first in the mining industry. It has enhanced security management for the coal mine and improved information security for all assets across the organization for its processes, people and data.READ MORE
· The Ministry of Coal has asked Reliance Power Ltd to revise the production plan from two mines allocated to the Sasan ultra mega power project to 16 million tonne per annum and present a …READ MORE
Reliance Power Sasan mine allocation cancelled May 12 2015 NEW DELHI: The government has issued a gazette notification to cancel allocation of one of the coal mines attached to Reliance Power''s Sasan ultra mega power project (UMPP) and withdrawn the permission to use excess coal in two other mines to fire another power plant of the company.READ MORE
· The government has earlier asked Reliance Power to restrict production from its coal mines in Moher and Moher Amlohri Extension blocks – linked to its Sasan UMPP – …READ MORE
The Anil Dhirubhai Ambani-owned Reliance Power (RPower) started production from captive coal mines allotted for its showcase Sasan Ultra Mega Power Project (UMPP) last month, despite a government directive asking the company to stop mining activities till few formalities were completed.READ MORE
· has received the first stage forest clearance for the Chhatrasal coal block attached to the Sasan Ultra Mega Power Project, it a step closer to start extracting coal from the mine. The first unit Sasan project is scheduled to be commissioned in January. Two other mines of the project, Moher and Moher-Amroli, have already started production.READ MORE
· Reliance Power Sasan starts coal mining. The Anil Ambani-led Reliance Power (RPower) said it has commenced coal production from its controversial mines in Sasan in Madhya Pradesh, six months ahead of schedule, the company said on Monday. The commencement of production from the Moher and the Moher-Amlohri extension coal mines is a part of the ...READ MORE
· Reliance Power said on Wednesday that the union coal ministry has allowed the company''s Sasan Ultra Mega Power Project (UMPP) in Madhya Pradesh to mine additional coal from its Moher and Moher Amlohri captive coal blocks attached to the project. "Ministry of coal grants permission to Sasan Power (SPL) to produce additional coal," Reliance Power, […]READ MORE
Business Areas. - Power Projects. - Overview. - Coal based Projects. - Gas based Projects. - Solar Power Projects. - Wind Power Projects. - Hydroelectricity Projects. - Initiatives in Renewable Energy.READ MORE
· Anil Ambani-led Reliance Power on Thursday told the Delhi High Court that it is not able to meet its coal requirement from other blocks at its Sasan Ultra Mega Power …READ MORE
· The Anil Ambani-led Reliance Power (RPower) said it has commenced coal production from its controversial mines in Sasan in Madhya Pradesh,six months ahead of schedule,the company said on Monday. The commencement of production from the Moher and the Moher-Amlohri extension coal mines is a part of the 4,000-mw Sasan ultra mega power project,a ...READ MORE
· NEW DELHI: The government has restricted coal production from Reliance Power''s Moher and Moher Amlohri extension blocks attached to the Sasan ultra mega power project (UMPP) in Madhya Pradesh. Asenior government official said the coal ministry has decided to restrict production from the two coal blocks to 16 million tonne per annum (mtpa) depending on the base requirement of …READ MORE
· The government has asked Reliance Power to restrict production from its coal mines in Moher and Moher Amlohri Extension blocks — linked to its Sasan ultra mega power …READ MORE
· NEW DELHI: Reliance Power has received Stage 1 forest clearance for Chhatrasal coal bock, the third mine allotted for captive use of the 4,000-mw Sasan ultra-mega power …READ MORE
· New Delhi: The Delhi High Court has pulled up the Centre for its decision to cap the mining of coal at 17 MTPA from two mines by Sasan Power Ltd, a Reliance Power subsidiary, to run their 3,960 megawatt power project in Madhya Pradesh. A bench of Acting Chief Justice Gita Mittal and Justice C Hari Shankar asked why the government was "so tight fitted" about its decision of not …READ MORE
AMC is a specialized company that develops, designs, manufactures and sells large-scale mining machinery and equipment such as cone crushers, jaw crushers, impact crushers, sand making machines, sand washing machines, and feeding and screening machinery.
Group"s overseas wholly-owned investment company-China AMC Cameroon Mining Company
The company has a modern, high-standard garden-style production park. The heavy-duty industrial production workshop contains various large-scale CNC machining centers, cold work centers, assembly centers, electric hydraulic centers, spraying centers, and storage guarantee centers.
The company has a complete product quality system and standardized production management system. All products are designed, produced, assembled and inspected in accordance with international quality system standards, and have successfully passed ISO9001 quality management system, ISO14001 environmental management system and ISO45001 occupational health management system certification .
A successful foreign trade company needs not only good talents and organizations, but also good supplier support.
Offer advanced and reasonable complete solutions for aggregates & ore processing.
China AMC Cameroon Company Sarl (hereinafter referred to as CMCC) has obtained the right to exploit a granite mine with reserves of 33 million tons in the Leboudi II area of Yaoundé. AMC's design team conducted in-depth discussions and exchanges with the engineer team for many times. Through unremitting efforts, various difficulties were finally overcome, and the production line installation, commissioning and operation were completed on schedule, according to quality, quantity, and zero accidents. To ensure that CMCC produces and sells stone materials as scheduled, with an annual output and sales of 8 million tons, it is the largest stone plant in Yaoundé and even Cameroon.contact us
At the end of 2020, Dongguan Feiwei Construction Engineering Co., Ltd. plans to establish a high-quality tuff sand and gravel aggregate production line in the Hefei-Zongyang section of the Dezhou-Shangrao Expressway. After many discussions, the AMC design team rushed to the site to design a complete set for the customer. Production line, while guaranteeing to provide the best customer service before, during and after sale.contact us
Société Transatlantique Cameroun Sarl (hereinafter as Transatlantique) is mainly engaged in the production and sales of various building stones. In the akak1 area of Yaounde, the capital of Cameroon, Transatlantique has obtained the mining right of a granite mine with reserves of about 12 million tons, producing and selling 1 million tons of stone annually. Through careful calculation and construction, AMC design team overcame all kinds of tests, and finally completed the installation, commissioning and operation of the production line on schedule, And the project meet the requirement of quality, quantity and zero accident.contact us
We sincerely welcome you to contact us through the hotline and other instant messaging methods. Whether it's project consultation or feedback, we will serve you in the fastest way and spare no effort to save time for customers.
AMC is committed to providing customers with a complete set of quarry and mining development solutions to meet the specific needs of various aspects and bring sustainable profitability to your sand and gravel and other businesses.
If the services you need are not listed above, please contact us through online consultation, we will respond to you as soon as possible.