Mining leverages the broad portfolio to bring together the right people, products, technologies and services to meet the needs of the mining industry. No matter the size, type or complexity of your operation, our goal is to help you optimize your equipment, people and overall operation. Whether you are looking for surface mining or underground, we have the mining ...READ MORE
H-E Parts International was founded in 2006 with a core mission to strategically combine leaders in the aftermarket parts and components industry. Our companies offer solutions in support of surface mining equipment fleets, crushing and materials processing and …READ MORE
· Over the past year, several indicators of different aspects of the global mining sector''s performance have confirmed that it is now turning around after the dark days of 2014, 2015, and early 2016. The Bloomberg World Mining Index shows that the sector''s return on capital has rebounded strongly from the bottom of the trough it reached in 2016.READ MORE
· United States mining industry In the United States, mining has always played an important economic role. Its relevance increases all the more whenever mining …READ MORE
· Mining-specific solutions From electrical to digital solutions As one of the major suppliers of the global mining industry, we offer a comprehensive solutions portfolio that enables you to effectively meet your challenges at each process stage, …READ MORE
Coal mining, extraction of coal deposits from the surface of Earth and from underground. Schematic diagram of an underground coal mine, showing surface facilities, access shafts, and room-and-pillar and longwall mining methods. Coal is the most abundant fossil fuel on Earth. Its …READ MORE
Mining companies have an impressive track record for delivering continuous improvements in safety and risk governance standards. We have no doubt that the professionalism and expertise present within the industry will ensure that any new and emerging risk challenges …READ MORE
· The metals and mining sector is the industry dedicated to the location and extraction of metal and mineral reserves around the world. Global reserves of metals and minerals are mined for …READ MORE
Mining industry CICSA mining chains and components are engineered for a number of the most demanding mining applications Our tremendous know-how and decades-long experience in the field allow us to manufacture and supply a wide range of mining chains and components for a number of the most demanding mining applications in the mining industry.READ MORE
1. Overview of Mining and its Impacts1 Proposed mining projects vary according to the type of metals or materials to be extracted from the earth. The majority of proposed mining projects involve the extraction of ore deposits such as copper, nickel, cobalt, gold, silver, lead, zinc, molybdenum, and platinum. The environmentalREAD MORE
mining Financial reporting in the mining industry International Financial Reporting Standards 6th editionREAD MORE
· The nature of its business means the mining industry is susceptible to changes in the global economy. A slowdown in growth or, worse yet, a recession can …READ MORE
· While the Canadian mining industry is producing a median level of EBITDA margin above that of the Canadian nonfinancial industrial sector (i.e. 36.4% for mining and 32.8% for all industries), the high level of capital intensity within the mining sector depresses its …READ MORE
· Seven trends shaping the future of the mining and metals industry. Automation - such as this driverless truck - and digitalization are two of the forces shaping the future of mining and metas. Image: REUTERS/Melanie Burton - RC1E2E3671D0. The mining and metals industry is recovering from one of its …READ MORE
· The MPI analysis shows that Australian mining productivity started to rebound gradually from 2010 to 2013, growing at 0.2 percent a year. Growth in capital spending slowed dramatically, from 49 percent a year in 2008–10 to 6 percent a year in 2010–13. Over this latter period, production volumes increased to 7 percent a year, up from 5 ...READ MORE
The mining of minerals in Nigeria accounts for only 0.3% of its gross domestic product, due to the influence of its vast oil resources. The domestic mining industry is underdeveloped, leading to Nigeria having to import minerals that it could produce domestically, such as salt or iron ore.Rights to ownership of mineral resources is held by the Federal government of Nigeria, which grants titles ...READ MORE
Georgius AgricolaREAD MORE
· Seven trends shaping the future of the mining and metals industry. Automation - such as this driverless truck - and digitalization are two of the forces shaping the future of mining and metas. Image: REUTERS/Melanie Burton - RC1E2E3671D0. The mining and metals industry is recovering from one of its most difficult periods in decades.READ MORE
· Australia''s mining industry is a pillar of the Australian economy, with the country being one of the world''s largest exporters of coal, iron ore, bauxite, alumina, and many other resources.READ MORE
· ASIC stands for "Application-Specific Integrated Circuit miner.". It is basically a very powerful, high-performance hardware that is designed to mine for cryptocurrency. The practice of ASIC mining began in 2013, when Chinese hardware company, Canaan Creative, manufactured the first ASIC miner of its kind.READ MORE
Coal mining, extraction of coal deposits from the surface of Earth and from underground. Schematic diagram of an underground coal mine, showing surface facilities, access shafts, and room-and-pillar and longwall mining methods. Coal is the most abundant fossil fuel on Earth. Its predominant use has always been for producing heat energy.READ MORE
Web mining is the process of using data mining techniques and algorithms to extract information directly from the Web by extracting it from Web documents and services, Web content, hyperlinks and server logs. The goal of Web mining is to look for patterns in Web data by collecting and analyzing information in order to gain insight into trends, ...READ MORE
Mining Solutions. Mining Solutions. H-E Parts is the leading independent supplier of replacement parts and components for haul trucks, electric shovels, hydraulic excavators and support equipment to the global mining industry.READ MORE
Infrastructure. As one of the largest users of Canada''s transportation sector, the mining industry''s success depends on its ability to move its products to market efficiently, at competitive prices and on modern infrastructure such as ports, roads and railways. Mining is the largest rail shipper by both freight revenue and volume.READ MORE
The industry attractiveness as measured by the long-term return on investment depends largely upon the industry structure. In case of beverages, the big question is tea or coffee? (Figure 6.8). The industry structure has five components as Figure 6.9 indicates—competitors, potential competitors, substitute products, customers, and suppliers.READ MORE
· The mining industry is often under criticism for the toll its activities take on the communities living close to mines and the environment. But the mining sector, which has been integral to the Indian government''s plan to revive the economy, has its own share of concerns when it comes to ensuring that the transition of the mining areas is "just" for all the stakeholders involved.READ MORE
mining industry represents more than 27% of the NWT GDP and provides jobs to several thousand People of the North. Despite those impressive figures, the NWT currently has only four operating mines. This mining industry value chain study will permit the improved focusing of …READ MORE
· 12 EJ/a is the global energy consumption of mineral mining industry,-150,000 is the total number of mines and quarries (this number includes rock excavation),-5000 of all mines are large industrial mines while the rest are smaller mines and quarries,-5000 large industrial mines worldwide use 80% of all energy in mining industry = 9.6 EJ/a,-READ MORE
· Resource exploration and mining is an excellent example of an industry in which concerns over the environment and society converge with …READ MORE
India holds a fair advantage in production and conversion costs in steel and alumina. Its strategic location enables export opportunities to develop as well as fast-developing Asian markets. India is home to 1,531 operating mines. The country has large reserves of iron ore, bauxite, chromium ...READ MORE
AMC is a specialized company that develops, designs, manufactures and sells large-scale mining machinery and equipment such as cone crushers, jaw crushers, impact crushers, sand making machines, sand washing machines, and feeding and screening machinery.
Group"s overseas wholly-owned investment company-China AMC Cameroon Mining Company
The company has a modern, high-standard garden-style production park. The heavy-duty industrial production workshop contains various large-scale CNC machining centers, cold work centers, assembly centers, electric hydraulic centers, spraying centers, and storage guarantee centers.
The company has a complete product quality system and standardized production management system. All products are designed, produced, assembled and inspected in accordance with international quality system standards, and have successfully passed ISO9001 quality management system, ISO14001 environmental management system and ISO45001 occupational health management system certification .
A successful foreign trade company needs not only good talents and organizations, but also good supplier support.
Offer advanced and reasonable complete solutions for aggregates & ore processing.
China AMC Cameroon Company Sarl (hereinafter referred to as CMCC) has obtained the right to exploit a granite mine with reserves of 33 million tons in the Leboudi II area of Yaoundé. AMC's design team conducted in-depth discussions and exchanges with the engineer team for many times. Through unremitting efforts, various difficulties were finally overcome, and the production line installation, commissioning and operation were completed on schedule, according to quality, quantity, and zero accidents. To ensure that CMCC produces and sells stone materials as scheduled, with an annual output and sales of 8 million tons, it is the largest stone plant in Yaoundé and even Cameroon.contact us
At the end of 2020, Dongguan Feiwei Construction Engineering Co., Ltd. plans to establish a high-quality tuff sand and gravel aggregate production line in the Hefei-Zongyang section of the Dezhou-Shangrao Expressway. After many discussions, the AMC design team rushed to the site to design a complete set for the customer. Production line, while guaranteeing to provide the best customer service before, during and after sale.contact us
Société Transatlantique Cameroun Sarl (hereinafter as Transatlantique) is mainly engaged in the production and sales of various building stones. In the akak1 area of Yaounde, the capital of Cameroon, Transatlantique has obtained the mining right of a granite mine with reserves of about 12 million tons, producing and selling 1 million tons of stone annually. Through careful calculation and construction, AMC design team overcame all kinds of tests, and finally completed the installation, commissioning and operation of the production line on schedule, And the project meet the requirement of quality, quantity and zero accident.contact us
We sincerely welcome you to contact us through the hotline and other instant messaging methods. Whether it's project consultation or feedback, we will serve you in the fastest way and spare no effort to save time for customers.
AMC is committed to providing customers with a complete set of quarry and mining development solutions to meet the specific needs of various aspects and bring sustainable profitability to your sand and gravel and other businesses.
If the services you need are not listed above, please contact us through online consultation, we will respond to you as soon as possible.