Alternative natural materials are natural materials like rock or adobe that are not as commonly in use as materials such as wood or iron.Alternative natural materials have many practical uses in areas such as sustainable architecture and engineering.The main purpose of using such materials is to minimize the negative effects that our built environment can have on the planet while increasing ...READ MORE
· Considering this flexible classification, eco-friendly alternatives to cement are possible without drastically altering the end product. To make cement, limestone …READ MORE
Photo: Wall, Stone Slat Panel, Mezzo Taupe, Limestone, 12" X 48", Honed Finish; Floor, Mezzo Taupe, Limestone, 42" X 42", Honed Finish VIEW FIREPLACES & MANTELS VIEW PRINICPAL STONESREAD MORE
See the latest products, news and videos from suppliers of Bricks & Blocks, Cladding, Exterior Panels, Exterior Wall Coatings & Materials, Facades, Precast Concrete, Rendering, Retaining Walls and ...READ MORE
6. Ranch. This popular single-story home design dates back to the 1930s and enjoyed an architectural revival during the 1950s and 1960s. Most metropolitan areas in America still boast dozens of neighborhoods filled with the standard 3-bedroom, 2-bath brick ranches built during this housing boom.READ MORE
For example, a slab basement typically comes in under $21,000, while a basement foundation can cost up to $175,000. Here''s an overview of typical foundation project costs based on foundation type. Slab foundation: $4,500-$21,000. Crawl space foundation: $8,000 …READ MORE
Exterior Stone Applications. Stone Lite® panels have over four decades of proven performance on the exterior of buildings throughout the world. After many years of exposure to many different environments and being subjected to extreme heat, bitter cold, earthquakes and hurricanes, the panels not only retain their natural beauty but remain durable and continue to perform.READ MORE
Building Materials of the Pyramids Builders. Many of the pyramids were built with a number of different stone materials. Most of the material used was fairly rough, low grade limestone used to build the pyramid core, while fine white limestone was often employed for the outer casing as well as to cover interior walls, though pink granite was ...READ MORE
Limestone helps create beautiful architecture The Masonry Advisory Council (MAC) of Park Ridge, Illinois, price guide reflects the labor and materials costs between June 1, 2009 and May 31, 2010. Their estimate for a 10 foot by 10 foot wall section without windows, doors or other special features is $43.01 per square foot using 4 inch by 8 inch ...READ MORE
Limestone Alternative Trim & Limestone Architecture - Traditional - Exterior - Salt Lake City - by Design Stone Works | HouzzREAD MORE
The place is called Gobekli Tepe, and Schmidt, a German archaeologist who has been working here more than a decade, is convinced it''s the site of the world''s oldest temple. "Guten Morgen," he says ...READ MORE
· 2. Stone is very durable. Stone stands the test of time, which means the choice to use natural stone will only enhance the value of your home while reducing the need to replace materials over a longer period of time. Stones such as slate, limestone…READ MORE
· Limestone is a beautiful material used not only for pool coping but for decks. It is durable and will retain its spectacular appearance for many years. In terms of color options, travertine can be found in gray, blue, tan, brown shades. Another reason for the great popularity of limestone is that it is easily cut in shapes and sizes.READ MORE
· A limestone quarry in the early 1900s, serving cement needs from San Francisco to Victoria, British Columbia, this Vancouver Island spot has …READ MORE
Limestone: Distinctive and Simple. This stone weathers to a pleasing patina, and limestone''s texture can even get better with age. It''s this durability that has made it a favorite building material across generations, whether used as a landscape accent or as part of a home''s interior or exterior structure.READ MORE
· AshCrete is a concrete alternative that uses fly ash instead of traditional cement. By using fly ash, a by-product of burning coal, 97 percent of traditional components in …READ MORE
SprayStone is the perfect solution u0003for commercial and residential exteriors. Use it in place of stucco, paint or stone – it''s weather-proof, and looks great. Moldings and other architectural details come alive with SprayStone. Foam, concrete, wood – …READ MORE
Understanding the difference between natural stone and manufactured stone cladding. When manufactured cultured stone veneers entered the market, they became a popular product for cladding building façades and finishing off feature walls.READ MORE
· The architectural design of building enclosures, foundations, walls, roofs, windows, and doors demands functional integration and aesthetic orchestration. Assuming that each of these assemblies and components has been individually resolved, it must be recognized that a second order of design/assessment is subsequently required.READ MORE
Limestone Alternatives Llc was founded in 2010, and is located at 6906 Rhonda Dr in Harvard. Additional information is available at or by contacting Douglas Frenk at (815) 943-4119.READ MORE
Redi-Rock standard retaining wall blocks started the large block retaining wall revolution back in 2000. These large wetcast blocks are like one-ton Lego blocks that interlock to create tall gravity retaining walls. Integrate Redi-Rock standard blocks with the entire family of Redi-Rock products to create a seamless, structurally sound solution ...READ MORE
Architextures is a library of high quality seamless textures for use in architectural drawings and 3D models. All textures on the site are procedural meaning the dimensions, patterns, colours and more can be edited using Architextures Create, our custom-built web app for creating seamless textures.All textures can be downloaded free of charge for educational and personal use.READ MORE
Russian church architecture. The Tolchkovo Church (1671–87) is representative of the last phase of medieval Russian architecture. It is characterized by elaborate brick tracery and the vertical ascent of its 15 domes. Russian churches often have various recurrent elements in their architecture. The onion dome is for example a recurrent and ...READ MORE
· By. Peter Haldeman. -. October 19, 2016. 2111. L ake Sherwood is a guard-gated golf club community 40 miles northwest of downtown Los Angeles. Developed in the 1980s by David Murdock, the chairman ...READ MORE
Architecture Projects with Stone. Architecture Projects with Stone. Architecture Projects with Stone. We are currently in Beta version and updating this search on a regular basis.READ MORE
Limestone is formed in water from the sedimentation of shells and shell fragments or chemically from the precipitation of calcium carbonate. Limestone that contains a significant amount of magnesium carbonate is called dolomite. Chalk is a porous limestone sometimes containing chert or flint nodules.READ MORE
Sustainable Architecture Module: Qualities, Use, and Examples of Sustainable Building Materials Written by Jong-Jin Kim, Assistant Professor of Architecture, and Brenda Rigdon, Project Intern; Edited by Jonathan Graves, Project Intern; College of Architecture and Urban Planning The University of Michigan Published byREAD MORE
· 1. Modern Black Horizontal Slats. Elegant, minimalist and stunning! You can never go wrong with this black steel and white concrete combo. The easy-to-maintain and tough fence also comes in a simple yet tasteful style. 2. Slatted Wood Fence. Rustic inspired fences are among the trendiest fence ideas and designs today.READ MORE
Industrial concrete combined with minimalist architecture is incredibly effective. This is also a good way so strengthen structures when a slope is involved. Playful design can create flat surfaces in many different forms. Garden gabion wall. An alternative to retaining walls are typically metal mesh gabion baskets filled with stones.READ MORE
Natural stone or marble pavers have the ability to greatly enhance the overall look of any outdoor space, whether used in the yard or pool area. For years, we have provided our customers with a wide selection of high-quality pavers, veneers, and stone coping. Each piece of stone is unique…providing a custom look and feel to your property.READ MORE
· Natural stone on the wide consumer market mostly comes in two sizes. Full-size blocks approximately the size of one or two retaining wall blocks can provide full-dimension coverage and the stacked look that many homeowners desire. For a veneer-style cover, natural stone is quarried and then cut into slices with an industrial-size, similar to a wet tile saw.READ MORE
AMC is a specialized company that develops, designs, manufactures and sells large-scale mining machinery and equipment such as cone crushers, jaw crushers, impact crushers, sand making machines, sand washing machines, and feeding and screening machinery.
Group"s overseas wholly-owned investment company-China AMC Cameroon Mining Company
The company has a modern, high-standard garden-style production park. The heavy-duty industrial production workshop contains various large-scale CNC machining centers, cold work centers, assembly centers, electric hydraulic centers, spraying centers, and storage guarantee centers.
The company has a complete product quality system and standardized production management system. All products are designed, produced, assembled and inspected in accordance with international quality system standards, and have successfully passed ISO9001 quality management system, ISO14001 environmental management system and ISO45001 occupational health management system certification .
A successful foreign trade company needs not only good talents and organizations, but also good supplier support.
Offer advanced and reasonable complete solutions for aggregates & ore processing.
China AMC Cameroon Company Sarl (hereinafter referred to as CMCC) has obtained the right to exploit a granite mine with reserves of 33 million tons in the Leboudi II area of Yaoundé. AMC's design team conducted in-depth discussions and exchanges with the engineer team for many times. Through unremitting efforts, various difficulties were finally overcome, and the production line installation, commissioning and operation were completed on schedule, according to quality, quantity, and zero accidents. To ensure that CMCC produces and sells stone materials as scheduled, with an annual output and sales of 8 million tons, it is the largest stone plant in Yaoundé and even Cameroon.contact us
At the end of 2020, Dongguan Feiwei Construction Engineering Co., Ltd. plans to establish a high-quality tuff sand and gravel aggregate production line in the Hefei-Zongyang section of the Dezhou-Shangrao Expressway. After many discussions, the AMC design team rushed to the site to design a complete set for the customer. Production line, while guaranteeing to provide the best customer service before, during and after sale.contact us
Société Transatlantique Cameroun Sarl (hereinafter as Transatlantique) is mainly engaged in the production and sales of various building stones. In the akak1 area of Yaounde, the capital of Cameroon, Transatlantique has obtained the mining right of a granite mine with reserves of about 12 million tons, producing and selling 1 million tons of stone annually. Through careful calculation and construction, AMC design team overcame all kinds of tests, and finally completed the installation, commissioning and operation of the production line on schedule, And the project meet the requirement of quality, quantity and zero accident.contact us
We sincerely welcome you to contact us through the hotline and other instant messaging methods. Whether it's project consultation or feedback, we will serve you in the fastest way and spare no effort to save time for customers.
AMC is committed to providing customers with a complete set of quarry and mining development solutions to meet the specific needs of various aspects and bring sustainable profitability to your sand and gravel and other businesses.
If the services you need are not listed above, please contact us through online consultation, we will respond to you as soon as possible.