37 Full PDFs related to this paper. READ PAPER. Hvoslef-Eide Walter Preil 2005READ MORE
· When a strobe light, or a strobe light app via a smartphone, is placed against a vibratory feeder it demonstrates deflection and how the unit physically oper...READ MORE
· The ability to directly follow and time-resolve the rearrangement of the nuclei within molecules is a frontier of science that requires atomic spatial and few-femtosecond temporal resolutions.READ MORE
The vibratory feeder bowl is a basic bowl complete with internal or external tooling, custom designed to meet feed rate, part orientation and other specifications as required by the manufacturer. The feeder bowl is the actual orienting, feeding, and heart of the system. The feeder bowl is custom tooled to …READ MORE
· The high amount of particulate matter from poultry houses in the exhaust air, especially at different types of laying hen barns, is the main challenge farmers are faced with concerning emissions. As a possibility for the mitigation of particulate matter in the outgoing air, a dry filter based on the principle of centrifugal force was investigated under laboratory and field conditions.READ MORE
· We present a general variational approach for computing the laser-induced rovibrational dynamics of molecules, taking into account the hyperfine effects of …READ MORE
A device for transmitting motion in one preselected direction only for use with machine tools. The device includes a first machine element, such as a tool carriage, to be moved in one preselected direction. A rotating screw member is provided for causing translational movement of the carriage in the one preselected direction. Means interconnect the platform and the rotating screw, the ...READ MORE
Academia is a platform for academics to share research papers.READ MORE
· In this section, we investigate the dependence of R-dependent QB spectra of ro-vibrating molecular ions on the intensity and duration of the probe pulse pedestal. By doubling the probe pulse pedestal duration of the sin 2 pulse from 25 fs (FWHM) (two top rows in figure 9, graphs (a)–(f)) to 50 fs (two middle rows in figure 9, graphs (g ...READ MORE
Successful implementation of Health and Safety (H&S) systems requires an effective mechanism to assess risk. Existing methods focus primarily on measuring the safety aspect; the risk of an accident is determined based on the product of severity of consequence and likelihood of the incident arising. The health component, i.e., chronic harm, is more difficult to assess. Partially, this is ...READ MORE
· Numerous effects are associated with increasing GHG load and increasing temperature. Anderson and Clapp describe, as one area of concern, a cascade of feedbacks that can be driven by the loss of ice volume in the Arctic region. This loss can affect the heat transport systems of the atmosphere and the ocean and may be accompanied by increased absorption of solar radiation by land and ocean ...READ MORE
EP0287549B1 EP88890047A EP88890047A EP0287549B1 EP 0287549 B1 EP0287549 B1 EP 0287549B1 EP 88890047 A EP88890047 A EP 88890047A EP 88890047 A EP88890047 A EP 88890047A EP 0287549 B1 EP0287549 B1 EP 0287549B1 Authority EP European Patent Office Prior art keywords resonant cavity interior magnetrons resonator heating Prior art date 1987-04-14 Legal …READ MORE
Eriez Bin Vibrators are used in applications ranging from the tiniest hopper to huge bunkers, providing efficient and economical movement of hard-to-handle bulk materials. Electric Rotary Vibrators (ERVs) serve as a powerful, reliable and effective flow-aid for hoppers and chutes, or a driving force for vibratory screeners, feeders and conveyors.READ MORE
ABSTRACT Everyday life is dependent on telecommunication and as population increases so the need to cover more area for effective coverage thus the need for more telecommunication infrastructure to take advantage of the benefit attached to it. TheREAD MORE
Sieh dir an, was Erika Moshammer (erikamoshammer) auf Pinterest, der weltweit größten Sammlung von Ideen, entdeckt hat.READ MORE
· Biofuels have been considered to be sustainable energy source and one of the major alternatives to petroleum-based road transport fuels due to a reduction of greenhouse gases emissions. However, their effects on urban air pollution are not straightforward. The main objective of this work is to estimate the emissions and energy use from bio-fuelled vehicles by using an integrated and flexible ...READ MORE
We report a time-domain method of stabilizing the carrier-envelope phase (CEP) of femtosecond pulses. Temporal variations of the pulse envelope and the carrier electric-field phase were separately detected with the aid of intensity cross-correlation and interferometric cross-correlation. These detected signals were used to stabilize the CEP; the resulting 50-fold improvement in the fractional ...READ MORE
· Experimental set-up. The set-up is shown in Fig. 1a, and we refer to refs. 10,20 for further details. Briefly, a gas mixture of 1% OCS seeded in helium was supersonically expanded through a …READ MORE
· The extension of time-resolved X-ray diffraction to the subpicosecond domain is an important challenge, as the nature of chemical reactions and …READ MORE
· An experimental atmospheric combustion test rig by SIT, which serves for investigation of DLE burner used in the SGT800 turbine, was modeled in CFD with a subsequent data extraction. The equivalent reactor network has been built based on recirculation zones of the ''cold'' flow.READ MORE
· Abstract. This article offers a comprehensive overview of research on fuel reforming in internal combustion engines (ICE). It includes a historical perspective of research in this field, a discussion on the considerations to be made prior to choosing a primary fuel for reforming purposes, and the main processes in fuel reforming.READ MORE
Read Volume 139 Issue 12 of J. Eng. Gas Turbines Power.READ MORE
· Evaluated spectroscopic data and level schemes from radioactive decay and nuclear reaction studies are presented for 187 Hf, 187 Ta, 187 W, 187 Re, 187 Os, 187 Ir, 187 Pt, 187 Au, 187 Hg, 187 Tl, 187 Pb, 187 Bi, and 187 Po. This evaluation for A = 187 supersedes the earlier one by R.B. Firestone (1991Fi02) published in Nuclear Data Sheets 62, 159 (1991) and the 187 Tl evaluation by …READ MORE
Vibratory feeders are inherently noisy machines. Electromagnetic coils pull and release metal blocks beneath the bowl, usually between 60-120 times per second, to drive part movement causing the parts to vibrate not only against the bowl itself but against adjacent parts. Depending on the material and shape of the parts, the noise level of a feeder …READ MORE
· Chemical reaction dynamics can be monitored on timescales of the electronic and nuclear motions 1,2,3,4,5,6,7, thanks to advances in laser technology 7,8,9.These advances have led …READ MORE
· 1 CEA Saclay, IRAMIS, Service des Photons, Atomes et Molécules, 91191 Gif-sur-Yvette, France. 2 Institute of Physics, Jagiellonian University, ul. Reymonta 4, 30-059 Kraków, PolREAD MORE
All properties of molecules—from binding and excitation energies to their geometry—are determined by the highly correlated initial-state wavefunction of the electrons and nuclei. Details of ...READ MORE
· We investigate the field intensity effect on the dissociation of vibrating in intense laser pulses at two central wavelengths (792 and 198 nm) by numerically solving the non-Born–Oppenheimer time-dependent Schrödinger equation and the coupled equations among electronic states. The dissociation degree oscillates with increasing intensity of the interaction field, which can be explained …READ MORE
A process and apparatus are disclosed for the treatment of a substance contained in a solution of a slurry. The solution or slurry is treated in a fluidized bed to give a fusible dried product by use of microwave radiation. The fusible dried product can be heated and fused by use of microwave radiation.READ MORE
Feeders usually feed parts into equipment of processes many times more expensive than the feeder itself. Indeed, during visits to plants, it is often found that a machine with an initial cost of $50,000 will be operating at 70% of capacity because a feeder is not putting out parts at a sufficient rate. PROBLEMS OCCURING IN VIBRATORY FEEDERSREAD MORE
· The use of TES technique is made in determination of the carrier–envelope (CE) phase of few-cycle laser pulses in [Reference Ker, Loffler, Thomson, Dorner, Gimpel, Zrost, Ergler, Moshammer, Morgner, Ullrich and Roskos 103]. In this, the authors introduced an approach to determine the CE phase by down-conversion of the laser light to THz ...READ MORE
1. Auzinsh, M.P., I.Y. Pirags, R.S. Ferber, and O.A. Shmit. Thermalization cross section measurements in K_2 molecule in X singled Sigma (1,72) state in collisions with noble gases. in VIII All Soviet Union Electron Atom Collision Conference. 1981.READ MORE
(1) Background: When it comes to estimating the annoyance potency of odors, European countries relate to different guidelines. In a previous study we compared complaint rates for different agricultural odors, but due to different guidelines, the results we obtained are hard to generalize. (2) Methods: We compare our findings on complaint rates to Dutch and German findings on annoyance rates ...READ MORE
· The first SASE-based VUV FEL was built at DESY in 2005, and the first hard x-ray FEL was commissioned at SLAC in 2009. As of this writing, these are the only two VUV or x-ray SASE FELs in operation, but several more are in planning or under construction, at DESY (XFEL), Japan, Switzerland, Italy, and elsewhere.READ MORE
· AbstractFibromyalgia syndrome (FMS) is a clinical disorder predominant in females with unknown etiology and medically unexplained symptoms (MUS), similar to other afflictions, including irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), Gulf War illness (GFI), and others. External environmental stimuli drive behavior and impact …READ MORE
· Parts Feeding Tip: Reducing Feeder Coil Meltdown. If an electromagnetic coil used in vibratory feeders burns-out or "melts down", often, there are some preventative measures that can be taken to eliminate this problem.READ MORE
· K. Hochgatterer, H. Moshammer, D. Haluza Dust is in the air : effects of occupational exposure to mineral dust on lung function in a 9-year study Lung, 191 ( 2013 ), pp. 257 - 263, 10.1007/s00408-013-9463-7READ MORE
Abstract: A rotary compressor includes a cylinder having a cylinder chamber and bush groove, a piston housed in the cylinder chamber, a blade formed with the piston to separate the cylinder chamber into low and high pressure chambers, and a pair of bushes. The bushes are fitted in the bush groove with flat surfaces facing each other to hold the blade.READ MORE
· We experimentally investigate directional bond breaking in dissociative single ionization of H 2 driven by circularly polarized two-color ultrashort pulses of counter- and co-rotating laser fields. Trefoil or semilunar patterns of directional proton emission in a two-dimensional space spanned by the laser fields are observed, which can be finely controlled by varying the relative phase of the ...READ MORE
AMC is a specialized company that develops, designs, manufactures and sells large-scale mining machinery and equipment such as cone crushers, jaw crushers, impact crushers, sand making machines, sand washing machines, and feeding and screening machinery.
Group"s overseas wholly-owned investment company-China AMC Cameroon Mining Company
The company has a modern, high-standard garden-style production park. The heavy-duty industrial production workshop contains various large-scale CNC machining centers, cold work centers, assembly centers, electric hydraulic centers, spraying centers, and storage guarantee centers.
The company has a complete product quality system and standardized production management system. All products are designed, produced, assembled and inspected in accordance with international quality system standards, and have successfully passed ISO9001 quality management system, ISO14001 environmental management system and ISO45001 occupational health management system certification .
A successful foreign trade company needs not only good talents and organizations, but also good supplier support.
Offer advanced and reasonable complete solutions for aggregates & ore processing.
China AMC Cameroon Company Sarl (hereinafter referred to as CMCC) has obtained the right to exploit a granite mine with reserves of 33 million tons in the Leboudi II area of Yaoundé. AMC's design team conducted in-depth discussions and exchanges with the engineer team for many times. Through unremitting efforts, various difficulties were finally overcome, and the production line installation, commissioning and operation were completed on schedule, according to quality, quantity, and zero accidents. To ensure that CMCC produces and sells stone materials as scheduled, with an annual output and sales of 8 million tons, it is the largest stone plant in Yaoundé and even Cameroon.contact us
At the end of 2020, Dongguan Feiwei Construction Engineering Co., Ltd. plans to establish a high-quality tuff sand and gravel aggregate production line in the Hefei-Zongyang section of the Dezhou-Shangrao Expressway. After many discussions, the AMC design team rushed to the site to design a complete set for the customer. Production line, while guaranteeing to provide the best customer service before, during and after sale.contact us
Société Transatlantique Cameroun Sarl (hereinafter as Transatlantique) is mainly engaged in the production and sales of various building stones. In the akak1 area of Yaounde, the capital of Cameroon, Transatlantique has obtained the mining right of a granite mine with reserves of about 12 million tons, producing and selling 1 million tons of stone annually. Through careful calculation and construction, AMC design team overcame all kinds of tests, and finally completed the installation, commissioning and operation of the production line on schedule, And the project meet the requirement of quality, quantity and zero accident.contact us
We sincerely welcome you to contact us through the hotline and other instant messaging methods. Whether it's project consultation or feedback, we will serve you in the fastest way and spare no effort to save time for customers.
AMC is committed to providing customers with a complete set of quarry and mining development solutions to meet the specific needs of various aspects and bring sustainable profitability to your sand and gravel and other businesses.
If the services you need are not listed above, please contact us through online consultation, we will respond to you as soon as possible.