· South Sudan to get 55% shares in gold mining in Kapoeta. 12/05/2017 1:51 PM. The Director General for Mineral Development in the Ministry of Mining says the government is set to collect 55 percent of additional non-oil revenue from gold mining in Kapoeta State. Dr. Cosmas Pitia said this is based on the terms of an agreement signed between the ...READ MORE
Spearmining holds Exploration Licence number EL 03-2015, in the South West of the Republic of South Sudan, known as the Wudabi Gold Project. The active licence is supported by our technical & financial partner Equator Gold Holdings Limited, a UK company. Our goal is to become a profitable mining company focused on the exploration, discovery and ...READ MORE
· A: The main area where the local gold is being produced in South Sudan is the Kapoeta area and Budi County, then Luri river basin. There is upper …READ MORE
· Gold prices in Sudan are updated at Tuesday 15 June 2021, 05:00 am, GMT (Tuesday 15 June 2021, 07:00 am, Khartoum time) 1 Ounce Gold = 808,301.17 Sudanese PoundREAD MORE
· Gold mining is the main source of income for the people living in the eastern part of South Sudan, especially in the district of Kapoeta where gold digging is the way of life. However, the country does not benefit much from gold mining since most of the gold is quickly smuggled out of the country through the black market.READ MORE
· The country lost three-quarters of its crude reserves when South Sudan seceded in 2011. Sudan estimated gold output at 93 tons in 2018, a figure that would make it Africa''s third-largest ...READ MORE
Artisanal gold mining takes place in a number of areas in South Sudan, and is an activity that contributes to securing the livelihoods of rural families. With the new legal framework for mining ...READ MORE
representatives from South Sudan are for the first time shedding light on the country''s artisanal and small-scale mining sector. The picture that emerges is a remarkable one: artisanal gold mining in South Sudan ''employs'' more than 60,000 people and might indirectly benefit almost half a million people.READ MORE
Gold export process from South Sudan South Sudan central bank has been the only agency legally authorized to buy and export gold, setting up metal buying centers for small-scale miners. As of the year 2013, companies will also have to sell any foreign currency they received to the central bank at the official exchange rate of 45 Sudanese pounds ...READ MORE
Tim has experience in various commodities Gold, Copper, Iron ore, placer-hosted and greenstone-hosted gold and primary and secondary Tin in a Number of countries such as Zambia, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Mozambique and now South Sudan.READ MORE
· The risk of gold. Mohamed Salah, a researcher in the socio-economic and environmental impact of gold mining in Sudan, told MEE that the desire to increase gold …READ MORE
Epic Exploration (Epic.Ex) is a private exploration company based in West Perth and exploring in the New Republic of South Sudan. Epic.Ex has secured more than 65,000 square kilometres of exploration rights over four areas in South Sudan. These are highly prospective for gold, …READ MORE
· Artisanal gold mining takes place in a number of areas in South Sudan, and is an activity that contributes to securing the livelihoods of rural families. With the new legal framework for mining passed into law in 2012, all mining without a licence became illegal, including artisanal mining.READ MORE
South Sudan won independence and vast oil reserves in 2011, but the new nation hopes a new mining law will attract foreign companies to unearth its mineral t...READ MORE
· South Sudan rich in gold, copper and ore. KHARTOUM — South Sudan''s Minister of Minerals Taban Deng on Sunday said his country is rich in mineral wealth, with 44 percent of area contains gold ...READ MORE
· Kapoeta, South Sudan. Reuters/Adriane Ohanesian. But the hunt for gold in this lush green landscape may change on November 12, when the government hopes to pass legislation that will formalise the mining business, letting it tax precious metal and mineral exports and sell concessions to large-scale investors. 24 Oct 2012.READ MORE
Frontier Mining Ltd is a licensed junior mining company that is based in Juba, South Sudan. We have two small- scale licenses in the gold rich Luri Basin and one exploration license under a sister company. In order to ensure the quality of our work, Frontier Mining has a quality assurance process. That means, amongst many other things, we have ...READ MORE
· South Sudanese residents of Kapoeta state say they found a way to earn money to feed their families: selling gold. Gold mining is illegal in South Sudan, but locals say it is worth the risk of ...READ MORE
Equator Gold. Equator Gold Ltd provides business consulting and geoscientific services worldwide. Current clients include a company spun out of the British Geological Survey which undertakes third world development contracts for the World Bank; a Belgian company prospecting for zinc to make batteries to smooth out renewable energy sources and a mining company in Uganda which is developing ...READ MORE
The mining industry of South Sudan started operating from the time South Sudan became a regional government of Sudan in 2005. Its inheritance was a well developed petroleum industry with an extensive network of pipelines passing through Sudan. However, contractual allotments in mining lacked any form of regulatory framework, resulting in the legislative assembly imposing a moratorium on mining ...READ MORE
South Sudan Exploration (suspended for force majeure December 2016) Luri Project. The Luri Gold Project, Equator''s first asset in South Sudan, is highly prospective and located conveniently close to the capital city of Juba. Equator''s exploration to date has been extremely successful and we have already identified three very promising gold ...READ MORE
The mining industry of Sudan was mostly driven by extraction fuel minerals, with petroleum accounting for a substantial contribution to the country''s economy, until the autonomous region of Southern Sudan became an independent country in July 2011. Gold, iron ore, and base metals are mined in the Hassai Gold Mine. Chromite is another important mineral extracted from the Ingessana Hills.READ MORE
· South Sudan Gold News Monitoring. Get by Email • RSS. Published on Aug 26, 2020. Turkey coronavirus infections hit two-month high: Live news. Turkey''s newÂ coronavirusÂ cases have jumped to its highest level since mid-June at 1,502, according to data provided by the government, which responded by banning some celebrations in 14 provinces. ...READ MORE
The Ministry of Mining Strategic Plan has been prepared within the framework of South Sudan Vision 2040 whose aspiration is "Towards Freedom, Equality, Justice, Peace and Prosperity for all" and the Guiding Principles and Values, which include Democracy, Rule of Law; Socio-Economic Development; and International Relations.READ MORE
· Share via Email. American photographer Adriane Ohanesian has been based in South Sudan since 2010, working for Reuters. Here she documents the unregulated gold-mining industry prior to …READ MORE
· Between February and May 2015, Cordaid and the Ministry of Petroleum and Mining conducted an assessment of the gold mining sector in two states of South Sudan. The resulting report, based on dozens of interviews, focus group discussions and community meetings, for the first time sheds light on the country''s artisanal and small-scale mining sector.READ MORE
· "South Sudan is the world''s most promising frontier exploration destination. We believe that Luri is a world-class project with a high probability of containing several multimillion ounce gold ...READ MORE
· New Kush Exploration & Mining (NKEM) and the state government of Eastern Equatoria have begun the first gold mining exploration in three counties of Kapoeta region, South Sudan. According to industry sources, South Sudan has been engaged in a dispute with Sudan over the transport of oil to international markets and there has been a year-long ...READ MORE
The fuel resources in Sudan and South Sudan include petroleum and hydropower. Some of the mineral resources present are copper, chromium ore, tungsten, mica, silver, gold, zinc, and small reserves of iron ore. Sudan and South Sudan Natural Hazards: Sudan and South Sudan are subject to periodic persistent droughts.READ MORE
Mining sector in South Sudan. The Mining Sector has the potential to become an engine for economic as it has plenty of mineral deposits including gold, copper, iron, manganese, uranium, zinc, marble/dolomite and gemstones among others. Gold. Gold occurs in several areas including at Kawokono in Kapoeta district.READ MORE
· South Sudan gold goes to Dubai: official. Ministry of Petroleum and Mining undersecretary says gold from South Sudan is also illegally being traded in Uganda, Kenya. Large quantities of gold from South Sudan are being illegally siphoned off to other countries, including United Arab Emirates, a senior Ministry of Petroleum and Mining official ...READ MORE
New Kush Exploration & Mining Company Ltd (NKEM) is a first mover gold exploration company focused on East Africa, particularly South Sudan, northern Uganda and Ethiopia, with a vision to discover new frontier mineral deposits hosting in excess of 3 million ounces of gold. NKEM has operated in South Sudan since 2006 and in February 2008 was the ...READ MORE
· Know the latest 22Kt Gold price, 24Kt Gold price and 18Kt Gold price in South Sudan on the largest website for Gold rates.READ MORE
· The relationship between Sudan''s gold, wealthy foreign backers and the RSF militia is concerning observers. Global Witness believes the RSF is "an organisation whose military power and ...READ MORE
The gold that we offer has originated from South Sudan, of which has been found by hard working prospectors and miners. If you aree a prospector, or just have some natural gold that you are interested in selling, we are usually looking to buy.READ MORE
AMC is a specialized company that develops, designs, manufactures and sells large-scale mining machinery and equipment such as cone crushers, jaw crushers, impact crushers, sand making machines, sand washing machines, and feeding and screening machinery.
Group"s overseas wholly-owned investment company-China AMC Cameroon Mining Company
The company has a modern, high-standard garden-style production park. The heavy-duty industrial production workshop contains various large-scale CNC machining centers, cold work centers, assembly centers, electric hydraulic centers, spraying centers, and storage guarantee centers.
The company has a complete product quality system and standardized production management system. All products are designed, produced, assembled and inspected in accordance with international quality system standards, and have successfully passed ISO9001 quality management system, ISO14001 environmental management system and ISO45001 occupational health management system certification .
A successful foreign trade company needs not only good talents and organizations, but also good supplier support.
Offer advanced and reasonable complete solutions for aggregates & ore processing.
China AMC Cameroon Company Sarl (hereinafter referred to as CMCC) has obtained the right to exploit a granite mine with reserves of 33 million tons in the Leboudi II area of Yaoundé. AMC's design team conducted in-depth discussions and exchanges with the engineer team for many times. Through unremitting efforts, various difficulties were finally overcome, and the production line installation, commissioning and operation were completed on schedule, according to quality, quantity, and zero accidents. To ensure that CMCC produces and sells stone materials as scheduled, with an annual output and sales of 8 million tons, it is the largest stone plant in Yaoundé and even Cameroon.contact us
At the end of 2020, Dongguan Feiwei Construction Engineering Co., Ltd. plans to establish a high-quality tuff sand and gravel aggregate production line in the Hefei-Zongyang section of the Dezhou-Shangrao Expressway. After many discussions, the AMC design team rushed to the site to design a complete set for the customer. Production line, while guaranteeing to provide the best customer service before, during and after sale.contact us
Société Transatlantique Cameroun Sarl (hereinafter as Transatlantique) is mainly engaged in the production and sales of various building stones. In the akak1 area of Yaounde, the capital of Cameroon, Transatlantique has obtained the mining right of a granite mine with reserves of about 12 million tons, producing and selling 1 million tons of stone annually. Through careful calculation and construction, AMC design team overcame all kinds of tests, and finally completed the installation, commissioning and operation of the production line on schedule, And the project meet the requirement of quality, quantity and zero accident.contact us
We sincerely welcome you to contact us through the hotline and other instant messaging methods. Whether it's project consultation or feedback, we will serve you in the fastest way and spare no effort to save time for customers.
AMC is committed to providing customers with a complete set of quarry and mining development solutions to meet the specific needs of various aspects and bring sustainable profitability to your sand and gravel and other businesses.
If the services you need are not listed above, please contact us through online consultation, we will respond to you as soon as possible.