Journal. The papers published in the SAIMM Journal are refereed and edited according to internationally accepted standards and are accredited for rating purpose by the South African Department of Higher Education and Training. Printed Journal: ISSN 2225-6253. Key title: Journal of the Southern African Institute of Mining and Metallurgy.READ MORE
· There are 6,000 "derelict and ownerless" managed by South Africa''s Department of Mineral Resources, local media reported. Informal mining is not restricted to abandoned mines.READ MORE
· Explore the big challenges, opportunities, debates and frameworks for business and human rights. This section contains a selection of key portals curated by our global team.READ MORE
Our African Mines Strong assets have positioned Pan African Resources as one of South Africa''s high-margin gold miners. From one of the oldest and richest working gold mines in the world, to modern, innovative and highly automated tailings retreatment plants, our asset portfolio has the capacity to produce 200 000 high-margin, high-quality ounces per annum.READ MORE
The provision of housing is a significant challenge across South Africa, and also in mining communities. All our business units in South Africa achieved the Mining Charter requirements by the end of 2014, and some ambitious collaborative housing development projects are in progress, to alleviate the shortage of available housing.READ MORE
We are a mining industry employers organisation which exists to serve our members and promote their interests in South Africa. TIP-OFFS ANONYMOUS HOTLINE. Report any unethical behaviour or gender-based intimidation and violence ...READ MORE
Mining in South Africa was once the main driving force behind the history and development of Africa''s most advanced and richest economy. Large-scale and profitable mining started with the discovery of a diamond on the banks of the Orange River in 1867 by Erasmus Jacobs and the subsequent discovery and exploitation of the Kimberley pipes a few years later.READ MORE
KFC Engineering & Industrial Supplies is a proudly South African company. We are stockists, wholesalers and distibutors of all types of pipes, fittings, valves, flanges, water meters, clamps, couplings, manhole covers, steel & associated products.Our knowledge and expertise is paramount in the mechanical, civil, petrochemical, mining and allied industries.The company has offices in Durban and ...READ MORE
View Isaac Amoanoh Nartey''s profile on LinkedIn, the world''s largest professional community. Isaac Amoanoh has 1 job listed on their profile. See the complete profile on LinkedIn and discover Isaac Amoanoh''s connections and jobs at similar companies.READ MORE
· With these, you get a comprehensive South African mines list for major mines and companies. 1. BHP Billiton Energy Coal South Africa Proprietary Limited. This is one of the major companies in South Africa that is known for mining Gold. It …READ MORE
Projects. Thubelisha Coal Mine/Twistdraai Colliery. East of Secunda (-26.573036, 29.222451) South Africa: Mpumalanga. Coal (C) Underground. Mines. Tweefontein Division (Waterpan, Boschmans and Witcons Collieries) Near Witbank (-26.038361, 29.125861)READ MORE
Anglo Platinum, South Africa 2.31 1.19 0.23 3.73 Impala Platinum, South Africa 1.96 1.05 0.25 3.26 Lonmin Platinum, South Africa 0.93 0.42 0.14 1.49 Stillwater Mining, USA 0.13 0.45 0.005 0.58 Northam Platinum, South Africa 0.21 0.10 0.02 0.33 Zimplats, Zimbabwe 0.09 0.07 0.01 0.17 Producers of PGMs as by-productsREAD MORE
· South Africa in particular has a massive mining industry – it is a major source of diamonds, gold, platinum and coal, and is home to most of the deepest mines in the world. With a vast supply of highly sought-after raw materials and a relatively low population density considering the space, South Africa has a thriving mining industry.READ MORE
The current turbulence in the mining industry in South Africa has its roots in several different factors. First, the fall in global demand for platinum and other minerals due to recession; second, the consequences of the Marikana disaster in destabilising labour relations; and third, the structural character of our mining industry. A great deal has been written about the first two factors, so ...READ MORE
· Subterrane, the sciences and engineering researcher, is working commercially with mining company Botswana Diamonds on their Thorny River Project in the Limpopo Belt Province of South Africa using a technology first developed in the oil and gas industry. Yoana Cholteeva caught up with their progress as they seek to find lucrative kimberlite pipes.READ MORE
· Gr5 Geography – Term 4. by E-Academy | Oct 2, 2020. This subject is part of the Grade 4 package. By subscribing to this membership you will gain access to the following subjects: English Home Language. Afrikaans First Additional Language. Mathematics. Natural Science and …READ MORE
Call Centre: 086 137 2468 Intl. to South Africa: +27 11 552 0300READ MORE
We follow the young men coming to South Africa and risking their lives in the abandoned gold mines of Durban Deep. The gold mine is an hour outside Johannesb...READ MORE
Green Line Mining Hose: Used for general industrial and mining for the delivery of air and water. Variants available in sizes 10 to 25mm with a 10 Bar working pressure and 32 to 100mm with a 7 Bar working pressure. Yellow Line Mining Hose: Used for general industrial and mining for the delivery of …READ MORE
Rockdrilling Equipment was established in 2000 as we recognized the need for quality mining equipment and relevant accessories as well as product support and service. Our staff has considerable knowledge and experience in the mining and construction industry. Our business is to …READ MORE
Head Office | Johannesburg 198 Element Road Chloorkop Edenvale 1624 South AfricaREAD MORE
South African guideline for the selection and provision of personal protective equipment for women in mining LI Zungu Department of Health Studies, University of South Africa, Pretoria Correspondence: Prof. Lindiwe I Zungu, Department of Health Studies, University of South Africa, PO Box 392, UNISA, 0003. E-mail: [email protected] ABSTRACTREAD MORE
· The Thorny River area covers three properties in South Africa including Frischgewaagt, Hartbeesfontein and Doornrivier which lie on over 2 771 ha and extend to the kimberlite systems associated with the Klipspringer, Kudu, Leopard and Marsfontein blows which have been exploited and are known for their rich diamond yields in the past.READ MORE
Ahead of the Competition. HMT Plastics, based in Wadeville, Johannesburg, South Africa specialises in the design and manufacture of plastic piping systems for building, construction, industrial, agricultural and mining sectors and is one of the leading manufacturers of PVC (Poly Vinyl Chloride) piping.. The technical and commerciacial expertise within the organization enables it to provide ...READ MORE
THE SOUTH AFRICAN MINING INDUSTRY I DAVID MSIZA, Chief Inspector of Mines, under section 49 (6) of the Mine Health and Safety Act, 1996 (Act No. 29 of 1996) and after consultation with the Council, hereby issues the guideline on the provision of personal protecti e equipment for women in the South African mining industry in V SIZA 1READ MORE
· Mining also provides the feedstock for about 94% of the country''s electricity generating capacity. The value of total sales increased by 24.8% to R302.2-billion ($37-billion) in 2010, and the three top-selling minerals – PGMs, coal and gold – accounted for 66.3% of total mineral sales. South Africa''s mineral reserves are well-mapped ...READ MORE
SAFEmine was established in Switzerland in 2008 and partnered with Trysome Auto Electrical (Pty) Ltd, bringing GPS-based traffic awareness and collision avoidance technology to open-pit mines in Southern Africa. In 2014 SAFEmine was acquired by Hexagon Mining and forms part of their mining Safety Suite.READ MORE
· Background and Focus of Grade 8- Term 2: The Mineral Revolution in South Africa. The Mineral Revolution in South Africa started with the discovery of diamonds in Kimberley in 1867, and intensified with the discovery of deep-level gold on the Witwatersrand in 1886. By the time that gold was discovered, African kingdoms had lost their independence.READ MORE
Formally established in 2016, Mining Equipment Manufacturers of South Africa or MEMSA is an industry cluster organisation aimed at advocating for and promoting the interests of its members and the mining equipment manufacture industry in South Africa, more broadly. MHSC –READ MORE
The South African mining industry''s response to COVID-19 has been comprehensive, collaborative and effective. The COVID portal provides an update on the Minerals Council''s approach, including our daily dashboard, and the resources we make available to members and non-members alike. For more information, visit our COVID-19 portal.READ MORE
AMC is a specialized company that develops, designs, manufactures and sells large-scale mining machinery and equipment such as cone crushers, jaw crushers, impact crushers, sand making machines, sand washing machines, and feeding and screening machinery.
Group"s overseas wholly-owned investment company-China AMC Cameroon Mining Company
The company has a modern, high-standard garden-style production park. The heavy-duty industrial production workshop contains various large-scale CNC machining centers, cold work centers, assembly centers, electric hydraulic centers, spraying centers, and storage guarantee centers.
The company has a complete product quality system and standardized production management system. All products are designed, produced, assembled and inspected in accordance with international quality system standards, and have successfully passed ISO9001 quality management system, ISO14001 environmental management system and ISO45001 occupational health management system certification .
A successful foreign trade company needs not only good talents and organizations, but also good supplier support.
Offer advanced and reasonable complete solutions for aggregates & ore processing.
China AMC Cameroon Company Sarl (hereinafter referred to as CMCC) has obtained the right to exploit a granite mine with reserves of 33 million tons in the Leboudi II area of Yaoundé. AMC's design team conducted in-depth discussions and exchanges with the engineer team for many times. Through unremitting efforts, various difficulties were finally overcome, and the production line installation, commissioning and operation were completed on schedule, according to quality, quantity, and zero accidents. To ensure that CMCC produces and sells stone materials as scheduled, with an annual output and sales of 8 million tons, it is the largest stone plant in Yaoundé and even Cameroon.contact us
At the end of 2020, Dongguan Feiwei Construction Engineering Co., Ltd. plans to establish a high-quality tuff sand and gravel aggregate production line in the Hefei-Zongyang section of the Dezhou-Shangrao Expressway. After many discussions, the AMC design team rushed to the site to design a complete set for the customer. Production line, while guaranteeing to provide the best customer service before, during and after sale.contact us
Société Transatlantique Cameroun Sarl (hereinafter as Transatlantique) is mainly engaged in the production and sales of various building stones. In the akak1 area of Yaounde, the capital of Cameroon, Transatlantique has obtained the mining right of a granite mine with reserves of about 12 million tons, producing and selling 1 million tons of stone annually. Through careful calculation and construction, AMC design team overcame all kinds of tests, and finally completed the installation, commissioning and operation of the production line on schedule, And the project meet the requirement of quality, quantity and zero accident.contact us
We sincerely welcome you to contact us through the hotline and other instant messaging methods. Whether it's project consultation or feedback, we will serve you in the fastest way and spare no effort to save time for customers.
AMC is committed to providing customers with a complete set of quarry and mining development solutions to meet the specific needs of various aspects and bring sustainable profitability to your sand and gravel and other businesses.
If the services you need are not listed above, please contact us through online consultation, we will respond to you as soon as possible.