Buy Fuel Oil, Minerals & metals - Find RFQ detail Buy Fuel Oil, Minerals & metals, Aviation Kerosene Jet Fuel from Pakistan Entered incorrect captcha Information has been saved successfully.READ MORE
· Dilaram Minerals Oil Gas office is located in Quetta Pakistan.Dilaram Minerals Oil Gas latest jobs of June 2021 and upcoming jobs Quetta can be seen here online.Dilaram Minerals Oil Gas jobs in Quetta Pakistan and other cities as per your qualification can be applied by fresh and experienced. Candidates from Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan, Gilgit Baltistan, AJK can work in Dilaram Minerals ...READ MORE
· Pakistan is endowed with significant mineral reserves. The country has the world''s second largest salt mines and coal reserves, fifth largest copper and gold reserves, and second largest coal deposits, as well as an estimated 618 billion barrels of crude oil. Core minerals of PakistanREAD MORE
Pakistan Minerals Company is constantly focusing on Improving Product Quality and Enhancing Production Efficiency. By controlling both Mining and Processing, we are able to better handle the Mineral Value Chain and Optimize Quality as per the needs of our Customers. Pakistan Minerals Company is a Complete Source of Natural Minerals from ...READ MORE
(1) This Act may be called The Regulation of Mines and Oil fields and Mineral Development (Government Control) Act, 1948.  [(2) It extends to the whole of Pakistan .] (3) It shall come into force on such date  as the Central Government may, by notification in …READ MORE
Mining in Pakistan - WikipediaREAD MORE
Chaghi, a mineral rich area, possesses nearly 30 million tonnes of iron ore. Geological Survey of Pakistan, in a report, states that there are 1 to 7 meters( averaging about 2 meters) thick hematitic sedimentary ironstone bed of Jurassic age(150 million years old) at the contact of Chiltan Limestone, and Sember formation of Cretaceous age (150-65 million years old) near Johan in Dilband area ...READ MORE
· The Supreme Court of Pakistan took action under Rule. 35 & 199(3)—Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority Ordinance (XVII of 2002), Ss.23(2)(b) & (d)- and Mineral Industrial Gases Safety Rules, 2010, Rr. 80 & 143, the Petroleum Rules, 1985, R. 21, The Penal Code (XLV of 1860), Ss. 300 & 301and the Constitution of Pakistan, Art.184(3)( as a Human ...READ MORE
All Topics Minerals Resources of Pakistan . The minerals resources are the precious wealth of a country. These are extracted from the Earth. Some minerals like Coal, Iron, Copper are found in solid forms and some like natural gas, mineral oil are discovered in liquid shape.READ MORE
· OIL AND GAS Oil and Gas Natural gas production is at a high level in Pakistan. Estimated reserves are 885.3 billion cubic meters (as of January 2009). Gas fields are expected to last for another 20 years. The Sui gas field is the largest, accounting for 26% of Pakistan''s gas production. Daily production is 19 million cubic meters a day.READ MORE
Pakistan Mineral Development Corporation; Wikimedia Commons has media related to Minerals of Pakistan. References. Encyclopedia of Pakistan by Zahid Hussain Anjum, Jahangir Book Depot, Pakistan 2005-2006 This page was last edited on 18 January 2021, at 02:55 (UTC). Text is available ...READ MORE
Samit Minerals produces and exports some of the brightest, the whitest and the purest talc lumps in world. Since 1980, we have been in business through organizing, managing, enabling staff to do business with local and m. Pakistan. Contact Supplier.READ MORE
Crude Oil Production in Pakistan remained unchanged at 138 BBL/D/1K in January from 138 BBL/D/1K in December of 2020. Crude Oil Production in Pakistan averaged 72.72 BBL/D/1K from 1993 until 2021, reaching an all time high of 154 BBL/D/1K in January of 2017 and a record low of 50 BBL/D/1K in April of 1999. This page provides - Pakistan Crude Oil Production - actual values, historical data ...READ MORE
The 2001 Rules were replaced by the Pakistan Petroleum (Exploration and Production) Rules, 2009 and very recently the Pakistan Onshore Petroleum (Exploration and Production) Rules, 20133. Pakistans oil & gas industry first captured interest of investors when …READ MORE
Exploration by government agencies as well as by multinational mining companies and various regional geological surveys, conducted in the recent past have confirmed the great potential of Pakistan in the metallic minerals like copper, gold, silver, platinum, chromites, iron, lead and zinc. Regarding industrial minerals, there is a vast potential of multi- coloured granite, marble and other ...READ MORE
OMV and MOL Group reach agreement for MOL Group to acquire OMV Slovenia. OMV, the international, integrated oil, gas and chemicals company headquartered in Vienna, Austria, and MOL Group, a leading international, integrated oil and gas company headquartered in Budapest, Hungary, announced the agreement for MOL Group to ...READ MORE
Shell Pakistan presents winners of Love Takes You Places; ... Mineral oil is the fraction of naturally occurring crude oil with the right properties for lubricating engines. Combined with an optimised additive technology Shell Rimula mineral oil products provide robust engine oils for use in a range of vehicles.READ MORE
Pakistan Bureau of Statistics has been computing annual series of Quantum Indices of Mining Production based on weights derived from census value added of mining sector, which was designed to measure changes in physical out-put of mining indices. Three series of mining indices have so for been computed by taking 1975-76, 1980-81 and 1999-2000 ...READ MORE
· MINERAL RESOURCES OF PAKISTAN CO.. Currently about 52 minerals are under exploitation but on small scale. the major production is of coal and rock salt and other construction minerals. At this time, the mineral sector is mainly concentrated in five principal minerals. Namely limestone, coal, gypsum, sulphur, crude oil and natural gas.READ MORE
Minerals Yearbook (Volume III. -- Area Reports: International)Listed below are chapters from the Minerals Yearbook (Volume III. -- Area Reports: International). These annual reviews are designed to provide timely statistical data on mineral commodities in various countries. Each report includes sections on government policies and programs, environmental issues, trade andREAD MORE
Pakistan - Pakistan - Resources and power: The exploration of Pakistan''s mineral wealth is far from complete, but some two dozen different types of exploitable minerals have been located. Iron ore deposits are mostly of poor quality. The most extensive known reserves are situated in the Kalabagh region, in western Punjab. Other low-grade ore reserves have been found in Hazara, in Khyber ...READ MORE
· Pakistan imports $15-$16 billion worth of oil annually. In terms of POL products consumption, one can just have a look at all the sorts of vehicles plying on …READ MORE
PakTradeInfo - Pakistan Import Trade Database. STC: 01 FLEXITANK, FLUID D130 ( MINERAL OIL) (CY/CY) 01 X 20DC CONTAINER WITH 12 PACKAGES CONTAINING: -12.049,00 KG OF ADDITIVE PREPARED FOR MINERAL OILS AND SOLVENT BORN MEDIUMS, BEING: DISASTAB GAT-PL/EX (NCM: 3811.90.90). -5. 01X20` FCL CNTR STC 26 PACKAGES STC (15 DRUMS & 278 PAILS) MINERAL ...READ MORE
· The Sui gas field is the largest, accounting for 26% of Pakistan''s gas production. Daily production is 19 million cubic meters a day. Under the barren mountains of Balochistan and the sands of Sindh, there are untouched oil and gas reserves. 3- Other Minerals: Pakistan has large gold/copper ore deposits at Saindak.READ MORE
The mineral lessee is liable for surface damages only in limited situations. Another significant precedent established by Texas courts held that the grant of an oil and gas lease gives the mineral lessee the exclusive right to conduct exploration tests on the property for the presence of oil and gas. Be-READ MORE
· Law of Mining /Minerals in Pakistan. Our qualified team of legal experts is able to guide our valued clients in the following areas of Mining Law in Pakistan (especially in the Sindh, Baluchistan and KPK region).You can access our MINING LAW GUIDE FOR PAKISTAN (2015) here. 1-Advice on problems with royalties and negotiating an arrangement with ...READ MORE
· The following product groups represent the highest dollar value in Pakistan''s import purchases during 2020. Also shown is the percentage share each product category represents in terms of overall imports into Pakistan. Mineral fuels including oil: US$10.3 billion (22.5% of total imports) Electrical machinery, equipment: $4.6 billion (9.9%)READ MORE
Pakistan exports of mineral fuels, oils, distillation products was US$191.71 Million during 2020, according to the United Nations COMTRADE database on international trade. Pakistan exports of mineral fuels, oils, distillation products - data, historical chart and statistics - …READ MORE
Pakistan''s mineral commodities'' production is slow-paced despite the abundance of minerals and metal deposits. Production of dolomite was estimated to have increased by 32% in 2010 compared to that of 2009. As of 2010, the country''s unexplored oil …READ MORE
· The leading global oil, gas and energy news resource. Covering the latest oil and gas news including shale, lng, drilling, exploration and production.READ MORE
Al-Hamza Group of Companies. Established in 1963, the Al-Hamza Group of Companies (ISO 9002 certified) are involved in local and international trading of various commodities. The group has a strong financial background giving it the ability to trade in bulk quantities.READ MORE
Pakistan''s mineral commodities'' production is slow-paced despite the abundance of minerals and metal deposits. Production of dolomite was estimated to have increased by 32% in 2010 compared to that of 2009. As of 2010, the country''s unexplored oil reserves and gas reserves were estimated to be 3.5 bbl and 1.76 trillion m 3, respectively.READ MORE
· Mineral Oils: As the name suggests, naturally occurring oils are called mineral oils which are created by the conventional oil refining process and are the derivative of petroleum products. They do not have additional additives and hence are used in pure form.READ MORE
OIL INDUSTRIES PAKISTAN (PVT) LTD (OIP) is a Private Limited Company registered with Securities Exchange Commission of Pakistan (S.E.C.P.) under the Companies Ordinance. The Company started its business in 1976 with the brand name "TARGET". Oil Industries Pakistan (Pvt) Ltd has one of the latest blending plant in Pakistan.READ MORE
The Toot area is one of the oldest oil producing regions in Pakistan with the first oilwell drilled in 1964 when President Ayub Khan encouraged a mineral development policy. It is located in Punjab Province, which area is located approximately 135 km southwest of the capital city of Islamabad .READ MORE
You will have to pardon me for being skeptical. I am open to be convinced otherwise, but it needs solid evidence to do so. Pakistan doesn''t have a significant amount of Natural Resources. Of course, every piece of land does have some resources. An...READ MORE
AMC is a specialized company that develops, designs, manufactures and sells large-scale mining machinery and equipment such as cone crushers, jaw crushers, impact crushers, sand making machines, sand washing machines, and feeding and screening machinery.
Group"s overseas wholly-owned investment company-China AMC Cameroon Mining Company
The company has a modern, high-standard garden-style production park. The heavy-duty industrial production workshop contains various large-scale CNC machining centers, cold work centers, assembly centers, electric hydraulic centers, spraying centers, and storage guarantee centers.
The company has a complete product quality system and standardized production management system. All products are designed, produced, assembled and inspected in accordance with international quality system standards, and have successfully passed ISO9001 quality management system, ISO14001 environmental management system and ISO45001 occupational health management system certification .
A successful foreign trade company needs not only good talents and organizations, but also good supplier support.
Offer advanced and reasonable complete solutions for aggregates & ore processing.
China AMC Cameroon Company Sarl (hereinafter referred to as CMCC) has obtained the right to exploit a granite mine with reserves of 33 million tons in the Leboudi II area of Yaoundé. AMC's design team conducted in-depth discussions and exchanges with the engineer team for many times. Through unremitting efforts, various difficulties were finally overcome, and the production line installation, commissioning and operation were completed on schedule, according to quality, quantity, and zero accidents. To ensure that CMCC produces and sells stone materials as scheduled, with an annual output and sales of 8 million tons, it is the largest stone plant in Yaoundé and even Cameroon.contact us
At the end of 2020, Dongguan Feiwei Construction Engineering Co., Ltd. plans to establish a high-quality tuff sand and gravel aggregate production line in the Hefei-Zongyang section of the Dezhou-Shangrao Expressway. After many discussions, the AMC design team rushed to the site to design a complete set for the customer. Production line, while guaranteeing to provide the best customer service before, during and after sale.contact us
Société Transatlantique Cameroun Sarl (hereinafter as Transatlantique) is mainly engaged in the production and sales of various building stones. In the akak1 area of Yaounde, the capital of Cameroon, Transatlantique has obtained the mining right of a granite mine with reserves of about 12 million tons, producing and selling 1 million tons of stone annually. Through careful calculation and construction, AMC design team overcame all kinds of tests, and finally completed the installation, commissioning and operation of the production line on schedule, And the project meet the requirement of quality, quantity and zero accident.contact us
We sincerely welcome you to contact us through the hotline and other instant messaging methods. Whether it's project consultation or feedback, we will serve you in the fastest way and spare no effort to save time for customers.
AMC is committed to providing customers with a complete set of quarry and mining development solutions to meet the specific needs of various aspects and bring sustainable profitability to your sand and gravel and other businesses.
If the services you need are not listed above, please contact us through online consultation, we will respond to you as soon as possible.