· • a first plant recycling construction waste plant (by il&fs) has been set-up in delhi of 500 ton capacity on a daily basis. 26. barriers in promoting use of recycled aggregate concrete in india • lack of appropriately located recycling facilities • lack of technology • lack of awareness • lack of govt. support • lack of proper ...READ MORE
· About 1.5 lakh ''kabadiwalas'' operate in Delhi of which, he said, 50,000 specifically collect and segregate waste. This fetches them about Rs 300 a day, depending on the quality of waste. "We can sell dry paper for Rs 10 per kilo," Chaudhary gave an example, "but if …READ MORE
· Present investigations deal with the development of green concrete (M 30 grade) using recycled coarse aggregates for sustainable development. Characterization of recycled coarse aggregates showed that physical and mechanical properties are of inferior quality and improvement in properties was observed after washing due to removal of old weak mortar adhered on its surface.READ MORE
The plant being set up plans to process over 6,43,500 lakh metric tonnes or one third of Delhi''s Municipal Solid Waste (MSW) per year generated in Delhi. The plant is scheduled to be commissioned ...READ MORE
In Delhi itself, which has three C&D waste recycling plants set up by IL&FS Environment, at Burari (2000 TPD capacity), Shastri Park (500 TPD capacity) and Mundka (150 TPD capacity), the government projects have used only 200,000 tonnes of recycled material per annum even as the C&D waste generated has reached 1.5 million tonnes per annum.READ MORE
· DMRC commissions construction waste recycling unit in Rohini - In another of its initiative towards environmental conservation, the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has commissioned a new facility in Rohini to recycle Construction and Demolition (C&D) waste. Other agencies may also use the plant to recycle their construction waste.READ MORE
Delhi (MCD), the New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) and the Delhi Cantonment Board (DCB). MCD alone manage almost 95 % of the total area of the city. The above authorities are supported by a number of other agencies. Citing and allotment of land to MCD for sanitary land filling is responsibility of the Delhi Development Authority (DDA).READ MORE
use of recycled material and products •cpwd has issued directions that suitable clauses and items of recycled products shall be incorporated in the contract document by nit approving authority to ensure 10-20% mandatory use of recycled materials and products for all cpwd non sensitiveconstructionsin nct of delhi.READ MORE
· The physio-chemical changes in concrete mixes due to different coarse aggregate (natural coarse aggregate and recycled coarse aggregate (RCA)) and mix design methods (conventional method and Particle Packing Method (PPM)) are studied using thermogravimetric analysis of the hydrated cement paste. A method is proposed to estimate the degree of hydration (α) from …READ MORE
Detailed assessment of the technical properties of recycled aggregates from mixed C&D waste Christian J. Engelsen, Sandeep K. Malhotra, Gaurav Bhatiani, Kshemendra Nath P. An extensive assessment of the product quality has been conducted at Shastri Park C&D waste recycling plant in Delhi. The assessment was conducted during a 5-month period and ...READ MORE
· 1. INFLUENCE OF MINERALADDITIONS ON THE PERFORMANCE OF GREEN RECYCLED AGGREGATE CONCRETE DAYAL KURIAN VARGHESE 1 24-Dec-16 2. OVERVIEW Introduction Green recycled aggregate concrete (GRAC) Recycled concrete aggregate (RCA) Case study-1 Case study-2 Conclusion References 24-Dec-16 2 Mobile Recycling Unit 3.READ MORE
· Three municipal bodies – the Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD), the New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) and the Delhi Cantonment Board (DCB), are responsible for solid waste management in Delhi. MCD alone manage almost 95 % of the total area of the city. The above authorities are supported by a number of other agencies.READ MORE
There are following Three Construction and Demolition Waste Processing Facilities operating in Delhi and permitted by DPCC: IL&FS Environmental Infrastructure & Services Limited, Gate No. 1, Hanuman Mandir Road Near MCD Colony, Jahangirpuri, Delhi-110033 [Capacity-2000TPD].. IL&FS Environmental Infrastructure & Services Limited, c/o East Delhi ...READ MORE
The fine aggregate used in the concrete, i.e. recycled and conventional is 100 percent natural. The recycled aggregate are collected from four sources all demolished structures. For both types of concrete i.e. M-20 and M-25, w/c ratio, maximum size of aggregate and mix proportion are kept constant.READ MORE
· CPWD has used recycled aggregate products in the new building of the Supreme Court in Delhi. But pricing of it remains a big concern. The Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs has stipulated in many public forums that the cost of the recycled products need to be at par or lower than the corresponding conventional building material.READ MORE
· The construction & demolition (C&D) waste recycling plant in Burari, the first in the country, set up by the North Delhi Municipal Corporation in …READ MORE
C&D Recycling Plant, Bhurari, Delhi 3R Conference, Male, Maldives. ... INSPECTION SEGREGATION CONCRETE BLOCKS MIXED C&D WASTE RECOVERED WASTE RECYCLED AGGREGATES FINISHED PRODUCTS BRICKS/TILES/WOODEN PEICES 1. Purchase of C&D Waste through MCD, NDMC and PWD 2. Material inspected, manually sorted before processing 3. TechnicalREAD MORE
· Delhi; Recycled waste in projects: 13 Central and Delhi govt departments met 25% of target; Recycled waste in projects: 13 Central and Delhi govt departments met 25% of target Out of a target of 16,07,000 MT set by the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, 4.13 lakh MT recycled …READ MORE
Okhla Compost Plant • Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) signed a Concession Agreement for 25 years with IL&FS - Revival of Compost Plant (200 TPD to be expanded to 500 TPD) at Okhla, New Delhi • Process using Aerobic Windrow Composting, compliant with MSW Rules, 2000, • IL&FS to finance and operate, MCD to provide garbage andREAD MORE
· The Municipal Corporation of Delhi''s (MCD) hyped door-to-door segregated garbage collection scheme has turned out to be a damp squib. Less than a week after the Delhi High Court issued a contempt notice against the Director of MCD''s Sanitation department for poor solid waste management, the Corporation has revealed that while the project facilitates segregated collection at the source, the ...READ MORE
PROJECT MANAGEMENT. In order to Successfully turn a Plant Idea into a Working Solution it is critical to maintain Strong Project Management. McDonald International assigns a Dedicated Project Manager to each Major Project to ensure a smooth process for the client along with an on time Plant Solution. Plant Design. Plant Design.READ MORE
· MCD to start plant for recycling building waste soon ... The Construction and Demolition Waste Recycling Plant at Burari area in north-west Delhi will be the pilot project of an ambitious scheme ...READ MORE
CDE washing plants for the recycling of construction, demolition, and excavation waste maximise material recovery and minimise waste. Our equipment is helping companies across the world divert over 15 million tonnes of C&D waste from landfill every year, creating high-value aggregates products.READ MORE
dmrc commissions recycling plant for construction and demolition (c&d) waste 20.08.2017 In another major initiative towards environmental conservation and scientific recycling of construction wastes, the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has commissioned a new facility at Rohini for the recycling of Construction and Demolition (C&D) waste ...READ MORE
In this plant we have the capacity to process 150 tons per hour of mixed C&D waste, we also have a concrete plant with the capacity to process 85 cubic meters of concrete with recycled aggregates, with this concrete plant we have the capacity to produce of the concrete consumed in the city´s sidewalk construction program.READ MORE
· Delhi''s Solid Waste Management Bye-Laws focus on individual accountability. By emphasisng on segregating waste and making the generator accountable, the bye-laws have taken a stride towards improving waste management scenario in Delhi. Currently, 4,600 tonnes per day of solid waste is disposed in three dumping sites of Delhi—Okhla, Bhalswa ...READ MORE
Secondary Raw Materials from Construction and Demolition Waste. New Delhi, GIZ. 8 Central Pollution Control Board. (2017). Guidelines of Environmental Management of C&D Wastes. New Delhi, CPCB 9 Building Materials & Technology Promotion Council. (2018). Utilisation of Recycled Produce of Construction & Demolition Waste: A Ready Reckoner. New Delhi.READ MORE
New Delhi-110 022 NOVEMBER, 2017 Price : ` 300/- (Plus Packing & Postage) ... 6. C&D Waste Processing Plant in Delhi 14 7. Specifications and Methodology for using Processed C&D Waste ... RA Recycled Aggregate RAP Recycled Asphalt Pavement RCA Recycled Concrete AggregateREAD MORE
DEMS. 1 . The Union Territory of Delhi with a population of around 18 million is one of the biggest metropolises of the world. One of the major goals of the Government is to make Delhi a centre of urban excellence; a well managed; clean and hygienic city. The urban population increases @ 3.5% per annum and the per capita waste generated in the ...READ MORE
· Recycled fine aggregate (RFA) and river sand (RS) were acquired from C&D waste plant, New Delhi and river Yamuna respectively. Confirming to IS: 269–2015, 43 grade Ordinary Portland cement (OPC) was used in this study and corresponding properties were evaluated in accordance with IS 4031–1988 as given in Table 1.Potable tap water was utilized for mixing and curing of concrete.READ MORE
· New Delhi: In order to manage and process large quantities of waste in the NCR, Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) plans to set up 9 more Decentralised Waste Management Plants. One such plant is already operational in Punjabi Bagh. Started in the month of February, the plant is currently treating 5 tonnes of organic waste per day and generating 800 units per day of …READ MORE
· 18 February 2011 To address the issue of solid waste disposal in the most environmentally friendly way, the cabinet in Delhi, India has approved the setting up of bio-gas production facilities, according to a report in The Hindu. The facilities will reportedly process bio-degradable waste using the Nisargruna technology developed by the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre.READ MORE
· The C&D waste transported from DMRC''s locations will be recycled into green products like aggregates, manufactured sand, concrete bricks, tiles, paver blocks, kerb stones etc. The plant …READ MORE
· The recovered bitumen was tested and penetration was found to be 39(0.1 mm units) and softening point as 62 C. 2.1 Testing of Fresh Aggregates and Bitumen The aggregates used in the present study were obtained from a hot mix plant located near Delhi.READ MORE
IL&FS Environment has set up India''s first operational large-scale Construction & Demolition Waste Recycling facility for North Delhi Municipal Corporation, on a PPP framework. The plant at Burari will help ease the pressure of the 5000 tons of C&D waste that Delhi generates per day, by recycling it into construction-grade aggregates.READ MORE
The recycled products of C&D plants also include aggregates (rodhi), bricks, sand, pavement tiles, kerb stone etc. One of the main issues of these plants is that IL&FS recycled building items have ...READ MORE
Recently Ireland based CDE Global installed its first ever C&D waste recycling plant in India, fully designed, engineered and commissioned for IL&FS for an MCD project in Delhi. The plant has been successfully processing C&D waste into recycled aggregates which …READ MORE
Read more about 9 more decentralised waste management plants in Delhi by Yasasu on Business Standard. In order to manage and process large quantities of waste in the NCR, Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) plans to set up 9 more Decentralized Waste Management Plants.One such plant is already operational in Punjabi Bagh. Started in the month ofREAD MORE
AMC is a specialized company that develops, designs, manufactures and sells large-scale mining machinery and equipment such as cone crushers, jaw crushers, impact crushers, sand making machines, sand washing machines, and feeding and screening machinery.
Group"s overseas wholly-owned investment company-China AMC Cameroon Mining Company
The company has a modern, high-standard garden-style production park. The heavy-duty industrial production workshop contains various large-scale CNC machining centers, cold work centers, assembly centers, electric hydraulic centers, spraying centers, and storage guarantee centers.
The company has a complete product quality system and standardized production management system. All products are designed, produced, assembled and inspected in accordance with international quality system standards, and have successfully passed ISO9001 quality management system, ISO14001 environmental management system and ISO45001 occupational health management system certification .
A successful foreign trade company needs not only good talents and organizations, but also good supplier support.
Offer advanced and reasonable complete solutions for aggregates & ore processing.
China AMC Cameroon Company Sarl (hereinafter referred to as CMCC) has obtained the right to exploit a granite mine with reserves of 33 million tons in the Leboudi II area of Yaoundé. AMC's design team conducted in-depth discussions and exchanges with the engineer team for many times. Through unremitting efforts, various difficulties were finally overcome, and the production line installation, commissioning and operation were completed on schedule, according to quality, quantity, and zero accidents. To ensure that CMCC produces and sells stone materials as scheduled, with an annual output and sales of 8 million tons, it is the largest stone plant in Yaoundé and even Cameroon.contact us
At the end of 2020, Dongguan Feiwei Construction Engineering Co., Ltd. plans to establish a high-quality tuff sand and gravel aggregate production line in the Hefei-Zongyang section of the Dezhou-Shangrao Expressway. After many discussions, the AMC design team rushed to the site to design a complete set for the customer. Production line, while guaranteeing to provide the best customer service before, during and after sale.contact us
Société Transatlantique Cameroun Sarl (hereinafter as Transatlantique) is mainly engaged in the production and sales of various building stones. In the akak1 area of Yaounde, the capital of Cameroon, Transatlantique has obtained the mining right of a granite mine with reserves of about 12 million tons, producing and selling 1 million tons of stone annually. Through careful calculation and construction, AMC design team overcame all kinds of tests, and finally completed the installation, commissioning and operation of the production line on schedule, And the project meet the requirement of quality, quantity and zero accident.contact us
We sincerely welcome you to contact us through the hotline and other instant messaging methods. Whether it's project consultation or feedback, we will serve you in the fastest way and spare no effort to save time for customers.
AMC is committed to providing customers with a complete set of quarry and mining development solutions to meet the specific needs of various aspects and bring sustainable profitability to your sand and gravel and other businesses.
If the services you need are not listed above, please contact us through online consultation, we will respond to you as soon as possible.