· Iranians with rare disease dying under US sanctions. Iranian NGO files complaint against Swedish company for halting exports of life-saving medical dressings to Iran over US sanctions regime.READ MORE
· TEHRAN - Iranian Industry, Mining, and Trade Ministry has it on the agenda to indigenize the knowledge for the production of $3.4 billion worth of industrial equipment in the current Iranian calendar year (ends on March 20, 2022), Deputy Industry Minister Saeed Zarandi announced.READ MORE
19 August 2020- Iran, Russia ink MOU on mining cooperation 16 August 2020 - Over 60,000 tons of date exported to 52 countries in 4 months 4 August 2020- Pistachio exports stand at 35,000 tons in …READ MORE
Mining contribution to total exports. Set to become world''s largest iron ore mine and infrastructure venture of its kind Estimated Simandou South iron ore production at full capacity. 1. Guinea 2012, African Economic Outlook, May 2012, Guinea" African Economic Outlook, accessed 23 August 2013 2. US Geological Survey, Mineral Commodity ...READ MORE
Trade and Services. With extensive sales and marketing networks in more than 150 countries and regions, we also engage in Trading Business. We provide bridging solutions to (i) domestic and overseas purchasers who wish to source products, or (ii) domestic and overseas suppliers who wish to sell their products, outside or in the PRC.READ MORE
· MINING SECTOR IN IRAN AFTER MAY 8TH 2019. In terms of geology, Iran is a land of promise. Well known for its oil and gas resources, the country is also among the largest reserve holders of many metal and industrial minerals, possesses diverse and abundant mines and is a top producer of several commodities like copper, iron ore, zinc, gypsum, feldspar, barite, bentonite and fluorspar.READ MORE
Environmental hazards are present during every step of the open-pit mining process. Hardrock mining exposes rock that has lain unexposed for geological eras. When crushed, these rocks expose radioactive elements, asbestos-like minerals, and metallic dust. During separation, residual rock slurries, which are mixtures of pulverized rock and ...READ MORE
· The International Court of Justice (ICJ) has ordered the US to ease sanctions it re-imposed on Iran after abandoning a nuclear deal in May. Judges ruled that the US had to remove …READ MORE
· German exports to Iran, mostly machines and equipment, jumped in the first half of the year following the removal of international sanctions against the Islamic Republic, official trade data ...READ MORE
Iran is an energy superpower and the Petroleum industry in Iran plays an important part in it. In 2004 Iran produced 5.1 percent of the world''s total crude oil (3.9 million barrels (620,000 m 3) per day), which generated revenues of US$25 billion to US$30 billion and was the country''s primary source of foreign currency. At 2006 levels of production, oil proceeds represented about 18.7 percent ...READ MORE
Mining in Iran is still under development, yet the country is one of the most important mineral producers in the world, ranked among 15 major mineral-rich countries, holding some 68 types of minerals, 37 billion tonnes of proven reserves and more than 57 billion tonnes of potential reserves worth $770 billion in 2014. Mineral production contributes only 0.6 per cent to the country''s GDP.READ MORE
The International Trade Administration (ITA), U.S. Department of Commerce manages Export.gov to assist U.S. businesses plan their international sales strategies and succeed in today''s global marketplace. External links to other Internet sites should not be construed as an endorsement of the views or privacy policies contained therein.READ MORE
4.1 Oil and gas sector in Iran. Iran''s oil and gas sector is the largest sector in the Iranian economy, comprising 23% of GDP in 2014.. The sector is mature but with huge potential for expansion.READ MORE
From 1925 to the Iranian Revolution in 1979, Iran was mostly equipped with Western hardware and equipment. Cases exist where Iran was supplied with equipment even before it was made standard in the countries that developed it (for example the US F-14 Tomcat, or the British Chieftain).Primary suppliers included the United States, Britain, France, West Germany, Italy, Israel, and the Soviet Union.READ MORE
Executive Order 13382 was issued on June 28, 2005. It applies to entities accused of supporting Iran''s nuclear proliferation and missile-related activities. Comprehensive Iran Sanctions, Accountability, and Divestment Act was issued on July 1, 2010. It amends the Iran Sanctions Act of 1996. Executive Order 13553 was issued on September 29, 2010.READ MORE
· Iran''s crypto mining environment. Earlier this week, ... although they called for further efforts to remove the last export duties on American whiskey. Although the …READ MORE
· Iran says responsible for Strait of Hormuz after video shows mine removal ... Iran''s oil exports, its economy''s lifeblood, have dropped to about 400,000 bpd in May from 2.5 million bpd in April ...READ MORE
License Requirements. In addition to license requirements found elsewhere in the EAR, Section 746.3 of the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), imposes special controls and license requirements for exports or reexports to Iraq of the following items: Any item subject to the EAR if, at the time of the export, reexport, or transfer, you know or should know the item will be or is intended to ...READ MORE
· The indirect talks with Iran that began in Vienna on April 6, 2021, on reviving the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) have undermined U.S. …READ MORE
mining companies to continue exporting semi-processed products for a period of five years, from 11 January 2017, provided that they pay export duties under the applicable laws and regulations and that they fulfil the minimum domestic processing and refining requirements. The regulations also relax the export ban on low-grade nickel ore andREAD MORE
· Electricity prices for cryptomining are set according to export tariffs and subject to currency rates at Nima -- the currency platform where forex is traded among importers and exporters. Iran…READ MORE
Products. Improve productivity and efficiency with equipment you can rely on. With our extensive inventory of new, used, and rental equipment, we can deliver the right solution to meet your unique needs. Check out our latest Finning promotions and find ® and non- equipment, attachments, and power systems that will help you and your ...READ MORE
TAMPA MAN SENTENCED FOR EXPORTING MILLIONS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF COMPUTER EQUIPMENT TO IRAN . Tampa, Florida - U.S. District Judge ia M. Hernandez Covington sentenced Mohammad Reza "Ray" Hajian (57, Tampa) today to 4 years in federal prison for conspiracy to violate the International Emergency Economic Powers Act and the Iranian Transaction Regulations.READ MORE
Acquired Joy Global Inc., a leading U.S. manufacturer of mining equipment and changed the trade name to Mining Corp. To achieve sustainable growth toward our centennial anniversary in 2021 and beyond, we are determined to continue to innovate Gemba (jobsites) around the world in order to achieve sustainable growth. Company Info.READ MORE
Buy & sell used construction equipment, trucks & government surplus. Bid online, on-site, buy now or make an offer. Buy with confidence with our IronClad Assurance®.READ MORE
· Iran moving away from exporting raw minerals to create more added value. Economy. June 26, 2020 - 14:32. TEHRAN – Deputy Iranian Industry, Mining, and Trade Minister Darioush Esmaieli says over 90 million tons of iron ore was produced in the country during the previous Iranian calendar year of which only seven percent was exported.READ MORE
SNIM Open Pit Iron Ore Mining – Mauritania. Miferma (Mines de Fer de Mauritanie) was created in 1952 to exploit iron ore deposits in the Kedia d''Idjil area of north. The Gulebs II processing plant was commissioned in November 2015. Image courtesy of SNIM. SNIM is …READ MORE
The heavy equipment line includes machines for construction, mining, agriculture, forestry, paving and more. From skid steers to excavators to mining trucks, …READ MORE
An Australian mining equipment manufacturer is approached by an Iranian mining company to provide specialised equipment for use in an Iranian coal mine. The equipment is made from particularly strong and high grade materials, to withstand harsh mining environments and give it greater precision. ... They will notice that restricted exports for ...READ MORE
Mining is the extraction of valuable minerals or other geological materials from the earth from an orebody, lode, vein, seam, or reef, which forms the mineralized package of economic interest to the miner.. Ores recovered by mining include metals, coal, oil shale, gemstones, limestone, dimension stone, rock salt, potash, gravel, and clay. Mining is required to obtain any material that cannot ...READ MORE
· It is prohibited to export, sell, supply or transfer military goods and technology to Iran, or to other destinations where they are ultimately for use in Iran or for the benefit of Iran. You ...READ MORE
AMC is a specialized company that develops, designs, manufactures and sells large-scale mining machinery and equipment such as cone crushers, jaw crushers, impact crushers, sand making machines, sand washing machines, and feeding and screening machinery.
Group"s overseas wholly-owned investment company-China AMC Cameroon Mining Company
The company has a modern, high-standard garden-style production park. The heavy-duty industrial production workshop contains various large-scale CNC machining centers, cold work centers, assembly centers, electric hydraulic centers, spraying centers, and storage guarantee centers.
The company has a complete product quality system and standardized production management system. All products are designed, produced, assembled and inspected in accordance with international quality system standards, and have successfully passed ISO9001 quality management system, ISO14001 environmental management system and ISO45001 occupational health management system certification .
A successful foreign trade company needs not only good talents and organizations, but also good supplier support.
Offer advanced and reasonable complete solutions for aggregates & ore processing.
China AMC Cameroon Company Sarl (hereinafter referred to as CMCC) has obtained the right to exploit a granite mine with reserves of 33 million tons in the Leboudi II area of Yaoundé. AMC's design team conducted in-depth discussions and exchanges with the engineer team for many times. Through unremitting efforts, various difficulties were finally overcome, and the production line installation, commissioning and operation were completed on schedule, according to quality, quantity, and zero accidents. To ensure that CMCC produces and sells stone materials as scheduled, with an annual output and sales of 8 million tons, it is the largest stone plant in Yaoundé and even Cameroon.contact us
At the end of 2020, Dongguan Feiwei Construction Engineering Co., Ltd. plans to establish a high-quality tuff sand and gravel aggregate production line in the Hefei-Zongyang section of the Dezhou-Shangrao Expressway. After many discussions, the AMC design team rushed to the site to design a complete set for the customer. Production line, while guaranteeing to provide the best customer service before, during and after sale.contact us
Société Transatlantique Cameroun Sarl (hereinafter as Transatlantique) is mainly engaged in the production and sales of various building stones. In the akak1 area of Yaounde, the capital of Cameroon, Transatlantique has obtained the mining right of a granite mine with reserves of about 12 million tons, producing and selling 1 million tons of stone annually. Through careful calculation and construction, AMC design team overcame all kinds of tests, and finally completed the installation, commissioning and operation of the production line on schedule, And the project meet the requirement of quality, quantity and zero accident.contact us
We sincerely welcome you to contact us through the hotline and other instant messaging methods. Whether it's project consultation or feedback, we will serve you in the fastest way and spare no effort to save time for customers.
AMC is committed to providing customers with a complete set of quarry and mining development solutions to meet the specific needs of various aspects and bring sustainable profitability to your sand and gravel and other businesses.
If the services you need are not listed above, please contact us through online consultation, we will respond to you as soon as possible.