Jaiprakash Associates Limited/Jaypee Cement - Cement, Cement-Jaypee F & Cement Waterproof from Surat, Gujarat, IndiaREAD MORE
· OVERVIEW - GUJARAT JAYPEE CEMENT & INFRASTRUCTURE LIMITED. Gujarat Jaypee Cement & Infrastructure Limited. is an unlisted public company incorporated on 20 July, 2007. It is classified as a public limited company and is located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. It''s authorized share capital is INR 100.00 cr and the total paid-up capital is INR 73.40 lac.READ MORE
· Jaypee Cement to sell 51% stake in Gujarat unit to Ultratech. 11 Sep, 2013, 01.16 PM IST. Jaypee Cement has struck a deal with Aditya Birla Group firm Ultratech to sell 51 per cent stake in the 5 mtpa Gujarat facility for close to Rs 4,000 crore.READ MORE
· Jaypee Cement Corporation Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Jaiprakash Associates Limited (Jaypee). Both Ultratech and Jaypee are engaged in the manufacture and marketing of different varieties of cement across India. The combined …READ MORE
· UltraTech Cement will likely acquire Jaiprakash Associates''s (JAL) 2.2 million tonne per annum (mtpa) cement units in Bhilai, Chhattisgarh, in a deal valued at …READ MORE
UltraTech Cement, an Aditya Birla Group Company, has acquired the 4.8-million tonne per annum (mtpa) Gujarat unit of Jaypee Cement Corporation, for Rs 3,800 crore.As part of the deal, UltraTech will take over debt of Rs 3,650 crore. It will issue equity worth Rs 150 crore, with the fresh issue resulting in dilution of no more than 0.32 per cent of its capital.READ MORE
Sept. 11, 2013 11:44 am ET. Print. Text. MUMBAI— UltraTech Cement Ltd. said Wednesday it has agreed to buy the Gujarat unit of Jaypee Cement Corp. for about 38 billion rupees ($600 million ...READ MORE
· Aditya Birla Group It bought Jaypee Cement Corporation''s 4.8million-tonne cement manufacturing unit in Gujarat for an enterprise value of R3,800 crore, without forking out any cash but taking on the latter''s debt of Rs3,650 crore. issuing shares for a value of R150 crore. UltraTech''s capacity climbs to an unassailable 59 mt, bigger than ...READ MORE
Jaiprakash Associates Limited, more commonly known as Jaypee Group, is an Indian conglomerate company based in Noida, India that has business interests in Engineering & Construction, Power, Cement, Real Estate, Hospitality, Expressways, IT, Sports & Education (not-for-profit). In November 2017 the Supreme Court of India barred the directors from selling their assets.READ MORE
· In its biggest acquisition in two years, Aditya Birla Group has acquired Jaypee Group''s cement unit in Gujarat, including debt, for Rs 3,800 crore. According to the non-cash deal, UltraTech will take over the Rs 3,650-crore loan of Jaypee''s Gujarat unit and transfer to it Rs 150 crore worth of shares once the transaction is completed.READ MORE
Jaiprakash Associates Limited ("JAL") is known as the flagship company of Jaypee Group, through which the group''s cement business is being carried out. In 2011, JAL''s cement operations in the state of Gujarat and Andhra Pradesh, as well as some other assets, were closed to the Jaypee Cement Corporation Limited ("JCCL"), a wholly ...READ MORE
0.6 MnTPA Jaypee Cement Blending Unit, Sadwa Complex, Allahabad, U.P 1 MnTPA Jaypee Ayodhya Grinding Operation (JAAGO), Tanda, U.P 1.0 MnTPA Jaypee Cement Grinding Unit, Sikandrabad, Uttar Pradesh 1.2 MnTPA Jaypee Roorkee Cement Grinding Unit, Roorkee, Uttarakhand 1.5 MnTPA Jaypee Cement Grinding Unit, Panipat, Haryana 1.50 MnTPA Jaypee Himachal Cement Plant, Baga, H.P. 2 MnTPA Dalla Cement ...READ MORE
Jaypee Cement to set up a 3 million tpa uni in Dighi port Details Category: Gujarat Cement Projects. Jaiprakash Associates is planning to set up a 3 million tpa cement plant at Dighi port in Kutch district of Gujarat. Land required for the project will be leased from Dighi port for a period of 40 years.READ MORE
· The enterprise value of Jaypee Cement Corp, which has two cement plants in Sewagram and Wanakbori-each having a capacity of 2.4Mt, includes debt of about INR1800 crore. The deal will help Jaiprakash Associates pare its debt by about INR1800 crore and will also infuse fresh cash of about INR1200 crore in the company.READ MORE
Jaiprakash Associates Ltd. (JAL), the flagship company of the Jaypee Group, was incorporated in 1996. In 2003 JAL was formed due to merger of Jaiprakash Industries (JIL) and Jaiprakash Cement …READ MORE
· UltraTech Cement, a part of the Aditya Birla group, said on Wednesday that it would acquire the 4.8 million-tonne Gujarat unit of Jaypee Cement Corporation Ltd. (JCCL) by …READ MORE
· NSE 0.05 % ''s 51 per cent stake in Gujarat plant, which has an annual capacity of five million tonnes for close to Rs 4,000 crore" a Jaypee Group official told PTI. The Jaypee Group, having interests in areas such as real estate, cement and hospitality, is the country''s third largest cement maker with an installed capacity of 33.5 mtpa.READ MORE
· Jaypee Group is the India''s third largest cement maker with an installed capacity of 33.5Mt/yr. Jaiprakash Associates, the flagship company of the group, holds the majority of the cement business. However, operations in Gujarat and Andhra Pradesh, which have a total capacity of 9.8Mt/yr, are run by Jaypee Cement, which was hived off six months ...READ MORE
· In its second takeover deal in four months, infrastructure major Jaypee Group has said it will acquire Gujarat Anjan Cement Ltd''s 1.2 million tonnes cement plant in Gujarat…READ MORE
· Earlier in the month Jaypee Cement sold a cement plant in Gujarat to the Aditya Birla group''s Ultratech Cement for Rs 3800 Crore. The Jaiprakash Group is also stated to be in advanced negotiations for selling the two hydropower plants to TAQA, the Abu Dhabi government company that has bought assets in many countries.READ MORE
· UltraTech Cement, an Aditya Birla Group Company, to acquire the Gujarat unit of 4.8-million tonne per annum (mtpa) of Jaypee Cement Corporation in Gujarat.The Board of Directors of UltraTech Cement approved the acquisition of the Gujarat Cement Unit of Jaypee Cement, by way of a demerger, comprising of an integrated cement unit at Sewagram and grinding unit at Wanakbori. Jaypee Cement …READ MORE
· The name of the company was changed to Jaypee Cement Ltd. In the year 2003, Jaiprakash Industries Ltd was amalgamated with the company with effect from April 1, 2002 and the name of the company was changed from Jaypee Cement Ltd to Jaiprakash Associates Ltd with effect from March 11, 2004.READ MORE
Category: Gujarat Cement Projects. Jaiprakash Associates plans cement grinding unit at Khillan in Nalagarh Teshil in Solan district of Himachal Pradesh. The project involves setting up of cement grinding unit with a capacity of 2.0 mtpa and a multi-fuel (coal, rice husk, municipal waste) captive power generation unit of 62 MW (3 x10.9 MW).READ MORE
Gujarat Jaypee Cement & Infrastructure Limited. is a Public incorporated on 20 July 2007. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Ahmedabad. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 1,000,000,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 7,340,000.READ MORE
· Jaypee Cement has struck a deal with Aditya Birla Group firm Ultratech to sell 51 per cent stake in the 5 million tonnes per annum (mtpa) Gujarat facility for close to Rs 4,000 crore.READ MORE
· Jaypee to sell most of cement business to UltraTech in Rs 17k crore deal This story is from February 29, 2016 Prabhakar Sinha & Namrata Singh / TNN / Updated: Feb 29, 2016, 04:08 ISTREAD MORE
Jaypee Group is the 3rd largest cement producer in India. The Group started with one million ton plant in 1986 and within 25 years reached to an installed capacity of 21.3 MnTPA, including 2.2 MnTPA joint venture with Steel Authority of India (SAIL), a first for a company in India. The company is in the midst of capacity expansion of its cement ...READ MORE
· Aditya Birla Group''s flagship Ultratech Cement is at an advanced stage of negotiation with Jaypee Cement Corporation to acquire its 51 per cent stake in the 5 mtpa Gujarat …READ MORE
· Jaypee Group plans 12Mta cement projects in Gujarat 03 December 2009 Jaiprakash Associates Limited (JAL) has chalked out plans to set up three cement plants in Gujarat with an overall capacity to produce about 12.2Mta.READ MORE
JK Lakshmi Cement Ltd. JK Lakshmi Cement is a famous cement prodction company of India, has 32 years of experience in cement industry. Company has capacity to manufacture 5.60 Mn of cement every year and has plants in Rajasthan, Gujarat, Haryana. Company has huge distribution network that provide cement at every part of India.READ MORE
· UltraTech, Jaypee cement Gujarat facility buyout New Delhi: Industrial conglomerate Jaiprakash Associates Wednesday said it had reached an agreement with UltraTech to sell its Gujarat cement ...READ MORE
· India: UltraTech Cement Ltd is in talks to buy Jaypee''s cement assets in Solan, Himachal Pradesh, for US$644m, according to anonymous sources. This comes shortly after UltraTech''s purchase of Jaypee''s Gujarat cement plant. For Jaypee, subsidiary of Jaiprakash Associates Ltd, the deal will be another effort towards trimming its US$8.54bn debt (as of 31 March 2013).READ MORE
· Jaypee Cement Corp, as the new company is called, runs two plants in Sewagram, Kutch, and Wanakbori, Gujarat, each with a capacity of 2.4 million tonnes, and a 5-million-tonne unit in Andhra Pradesh''s Krishna district.READ MORE
· New Delhi: Aditya Birla Group has evinced interest in acquiring Jaypee Cement Corporation''s five million tonne per annum (mtpa) Gujarat facility and …READ MORE
· Hon''ble CM of Gujarat, Shri Narendra Modi inauguratesJaiprakash Associates cemet plant in Gujarat JAL invested Rs 1500 crore in the cement plant having capacity of 2.4 MTPA JAL''s first cement plant in GujaratNew Delhi/Sewagram (Kutch, Gujarat); December 02, 2009: The Honourable ChiefMinister of Gujarat, Shri.READ MORE
· Jaiprakash Associates was the third largest cement maker in the country with annual capacity of 31.65 million tonne. It had sold 13.3 MT capacity in 2014-15 to repay debts. The company had earlier sold two cement units - in Gujarat and MP - to UltraTech for Rs …READ MORE
· The Jaypee Group said the sale of the Gujarat cement plant will reduce its debt by Rs 3,600 crore in the current financial year. "JP Associates'' debt will come down by around Rs 3,600 crore from the existing Rs 23,000 crore," Jaypee Group chairman Manoj Gaur said, adding the group''s total debt currently stands at Rs 55,000 crore.READ MORE
AMC is a specialized company that develops, designs, manufactures and sells large-scale mining machinery and equipment such as cone crushers, jaw crushers, impact crushers, sand making machines, sand washing machines, and feeding and screening machinery.
Group"s overseas wholly-owned investment company-China AMC Cameroon Mining Company
The company has a modern, high-standard garden-style production park. The heavy-duty industrial production workshop contains various large-scale CNC machining centers, cold work centers, assembly centers, electric hydraulic centers, spraying centers, and storage guarantee centers.
The company has a complete product quality system and standardized production management system. All products are designed, produced, assembled and inspected in accordance with international quality system standards, and have successfully passed ISO9001 quality management system, ISO14001 environmental management system and ISO45001 occupational health management system certification .
A successful foreign trade company needs not only good talents and organizations, but also good supplier support.
Offer advanced and reasonable complete solutions for aggregates & ore processing.
China AMC Cameroon Company Sarl (hereinafter referred to as CMCC) has obtained the right to exploit a granite mine with reserves of 33 million tons in the Leboudi II area of Yaoundé. AMC's design team conducted in-depth discussions and exchanges with the engineer team for many times. Through unremitting efforts, various difficulties were finally overcome, and the production line installation, commissioning and operation were completed on schedule, according to quality, quantity, and zero accidents. To ensure that CMCC produces and sells stone materials as scheduled, with an annual output and sales of 8 million tons, it is the largest stone plant in Yaoundé and even Cameroon.contact us
At the end of 2020, Dongguan Feiwei Construction Engineering Co., Ltd. plans to establish a high-quality tuff sand and gravel aggregate production line in the Hefei-Zongyang section of the Dezhou-Shangrao Expressway. After many discussions, the AMC design team rushed to the site to design a complete set for the customer. Production line, while guaranteeing to provide the best customer service before, during and after sale.contact us
Société Transatlantique Cameroun Sarl (hereinafter as Transatlantique) is mainly engaged in the production and sales of various building stones. In the akak1 area of Yaounde, the capital of Cameroon, Transatlantique has obtained the mining right of a granite mine with reserves of about 12 million tons, producing and selling 1 million tons of stone annually. Through careful calculation and construction, AMC design team overcame all kinds of tests, and finally completed the installation, commissioning and operation of the production line on schedule, And the project meet the requirement of quality, quantity and zero accident.contact us
We sincerely welcome you to contact us through the hotline and other instant messaging methods. Whether it's project consultation or feedback, we will serve you in the fastest way and spare no effort to save time for customers.
AMC is committed to providing customers with a complete set of quarry and mining development solutions to meet the specific needs of various aspects and bring sustainable profitability to your sand and gravel and other businesses.
If the services you need are not listed above, please contact us through online consultation, we will respond to you as soon as possible.