· In February, a special court granted Zonte rights to proceed with the lawsuit that claims both, Colombia''s Department of Antioquia and the National Mining Agency did not process …READ MORE
· - Antioquia Gold (TSX VENTURE: AGD) (OTC Pink: AGDXF) announced today that 6,923 troy ounces of gold were produced in Q1 2021 at the company''s Cisneros mining operation, located in Colombia. An average of 969 tonnes per day were processed, with a recovery of gold to concentrate of 97.4% during the quarter.READ MORE
· Gold Mining and the Colombian Environment. While all types of mining can bring hardship to miners and rural communities, gold mining has been cited as the "dirtiest" and most environmentally hazardous mining process. Since gold prices reached an all-time high in December, renewed attention is being paid to the yellow mineral.READ MORE
Regional Gold Tenement Applications Secured from Major Global Gold Miner In 2016, Rugby announced that it had acquired an extensive portfolio of both granted exploration concessions and applications covering approximately +700 square kilometers in Colombia The acquisition, which includes a substantial geological database, was secured through the purchase of a subsidiary of a major ...READ MORE
· In modern times though, mining for gold is a much more intensive, yet sophisticated process. Most surface, or alluvial gold has been found, which is why gold is mainly mined from the earth today. It''s largely a matter of technology and requires much expertise and elaborate equipment. Mining for gold today can essentially be broken down into 9 ...READ MORE
The La Mina project is located 6 km south of the Companiesꞌ Titiribi project. Resource estimates have been complete on two (La Cantera and Middle Zone) of the seven prospects identified by geophysics, geochemistry and mapping. The aeromagnetic anomaly over the La Garrucha prospect, located 800 km east of La Cantera, is substantially larger ...READ MORE
The Yarumalito project is located in the Mid Cauca Belt of central Colombia approximately 40 km south of GoldMining''s La Mina project. Gold-copper mineralization is spatially related to intrusive bodies of intermediate composition, which are cross-cut by intermediate sulphidation epithermal veins.READ MORE
Gold‑mining and social involvement Gold-mining in Colombia is an activity that involves a diverse group of social agents. Unlike in other extraction activities, there is a high demand for the participation and inclusion of different agents in order to regulate and manage this activity. Gold-mining is performed on different scales,READ MORE
· Colombia police, military raid illegal gold mining operation. From the air, the illegal gold mines look like wounds in the dense jungle of southern ColombiaREAD MORE
· Strong Support For Legal Mining Investment in Colombia. Although the mining industry in Colombia has experienced tremendous growth, the government has been trying to decrease the number of illegal mines in the country and has been making sure all companies go through a rigid legal process to set their company up properly.READ MORE
For five years, the town of Buriticá in northern Colombia was consumed by a gold fever that turned the sleepy mountainside village into a stronghold of illegal mining, mafiosos and armed groups. Following the biggest anti-mining operation in Colombia''s history, that gold rush is now over. But for Buriticá there is no going back; this is now a mining town. And the industry involves Colombia''s ...READ MORE
The Buritica gold project is a high-grade gold project being developed near Buriticá in Antioquia, Colombia. Continental Gold acquired the project in 2007 and fully owns it through its subsidiaries Continental Gold Limited Sucursal Colombia, CGL Gran Buritica, and Costa S.O.M. The mine is estimated to have a life of 14 years.READ MORE
The Gramalote mining project proposes to develop an open-pit gold mine. The ore deposit covers an area of 7.221 km2 within the central mountain range in the area. The mining potential for this mine ranges between 5 to 7 million ounces of materials, of which 3,651 million ounces are gold. The mineral exploration processREAD MORE
491 · This is a list of mining areas in Colombia. The mineral industry of Colombia is large and …READ MORE
· However, exploration revealed there is more at depth to continue mining at depth to dramatically increase gold and silver production. Acquired in 2011 with Gran Colombia''s merger with Medoro, the Marmato Project now will stand on its own as a spin-out of Gran Colombia Gold (TSX: GCM) in February 2020.READ MORE
The size of the informal mining economy in Colombia was shown in the last census of mining production units, which was carried out by the Direction of Formalisation of the Ministry of Mines and Energy in 2011. Of 4,134 Units of Mining Production (UMPs) that were producing gold, 87% did not have titles to mining rights.READ MORE
@USAID_Colombia USAID FACT SHEET ARTISANAL GOLD MINING PROGRAM EXPECTED RESULTS Legalize/formalize 220 artisanal mining operations. Improve 11,500 hectares of degraded land. Produce 8 tons of legal gold. Eliminate 55 tons of mercury from the production process. Reduce airborne mercury contamination by 30%.READ MORE
The third is Mallama, the largest of the three, covering a 110 sq km area, and contains the "biggest gold-silver vein system in Colombia," Hebert stated. "All of them have extremely good grade ...READ MORE
Colombia - Colombia - Mining and quarrying: Coal, petroleum, and gold are chief among Colombia''s long list of extraction and processing industries. Gold production comes largely from dredges operating in the west-central departments of Antioquia and Chocó. The export of ferronickel was initiated in 1985 from a major ore deposit, Cerro Matoso, in the upper reaches of the San Jorge River.READ MORE
· Gold Ore Milling Process. Their method of mining was then, and is now, the following: A small water-furrow is first brought in at the highest possible level on a suitable hill-side, and the stream is turned down the hill. By means of a heavy long wooden crowbar, shod with a long strongly- made chisel-pointed iron socket, and with the help of ...READ MORE
Marmato Gold Corp is a mining exploration company with our head office located in Vancouver, Canada.. Our goal is to locate, evaluate, and explore early stage mineral properties in the mining-friendly jurisdictions of Colombia.. Our flagship project is Cerro Oro in the province of Caldas, Colombia. It''s located in the prolific Cauca Gold Belt.READ MORE
· Forests in Colombia are being ravaged by illegal mining, a criminal economy that has come to rival the drug trade for profits. In 2015, the illegal gold trade in Colombia was worth an estimated 7 billion pesos, or about $2.4 billion, a year. Since then, the price of gold has skyrocketed, making illegal gold even more attractive to irregular armed actors of all stripes, from gangs to guerrillas.READ MORE
27 3.1.3 Small- and medium-scale mining disappears from the gold production chain in Colombia 29 Chapter 4. Relations between gold production and conflict in Colombia: specific cases 34 4.1 Antioquia: Main producer of gold in Colombia and the territory with the highest number of victims of the armed conflict 38 4.2 Department of Chocó, the ...READ MORE
· In this interview with The Gold Report, Harris discusses the implications of Colombia''s 2001 mining code. The Gold Report: What makes Colombia an appealing mining jurisdiction to investors? Paul Harris: Colombia has gold and it''s high grade. There hasn''t been a great deal of modern exploration and so there are probably a lot of deposits yet to ...READ MORE
The lifecycle of a gold mine. People in hard hats working underground is what often comes to mind when thinking about how gold is mined. Yet mining the ore is just one stage in a long and complex gold mining process. Long before any gold can be extracted, significant exploration and development needs to take place, both to determine, as accurately as possible, the size of the deposit as well ...READ MORE
Annual gold production small‐ scale mining Colombia produces approximately between 20 and 30 % of its total gold production through small‐scale mining. Proportion gold mining revenues in GNP / export In 2010, Colombia produced 1,6 million troy ounces of gold approximately 53.605 kg, valued in …READ MORE
In 2019, Gran Colombia Gold Segovia Sucursal Colombia was the largest gold and other precious metals extracting company in Colombia, with a revenue of approximately 966 billion Colombian pesos.READ MORE
· Becomes the first vendor of scale to bring together both process mining and RPA capabilities . LAS VEGAS, #UIPATHFORWARDIII – October 15, 2019 –Today at FORWARD III, the first-ever global event for the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) community, UiPath, the leading RPA software company, announced the acquisition of ProcessGold, a leading process mining vendor …READ MORE
· Gold mining has a long history in Colombia. The country was the world''s largest producer of the precious metal during the 19th century, according to Trident Gold (TSXV:TTG). At the time, most ...READ MORE
· Mining in Colombia''s Upper Miocene Belt. Colombia''s Upper Miocene Belt has been home to approximately 80 million ounces of new gold discoveries made since …READ MORE
· In Colombia, illegal gold mining is the largest single cause of deforestation, sweeping away more than 60,100 acres of forest in 2014 alone, according to U.N. figures.READ MORE
· Almost all of the gold shipped by the Spaniards from Madre de Dios, now Colon, came from Colombia, and statistics from the Mint at Medellin, the capital of the Department of Antioquia, go to show that the total production of the precious metals of Colombia, dating from the Spanish conquest in the fifteenth century to the present time ...READ MORE
AMC is a specialized company that develops, designs, manufactures and sells large-scale mining machinery and equipment such as cone crushers, jaw crushers, impact crushers, sand making machines, sand washing machines, and feeding and screening machinery.
Group"s overseas wholly-owned investment company-China AMC Cameroon Mining Company
The company has a modern, high-standard garden-style production park. The heavy-duty industrial production workshop contains various large-scale CNC machining centers, cold work centers, assembly centers, electric hydraulic centers, spraying centers, and storage guarantee centers.
The company has a complete product quality system and standardized production management system. All products are designed, produced, assembled and inspected in accordance with international quality system standards, and have successfully passed ISO9001 quality management system, ISO14001 environmental management system and ISO45001 occupational health management system certification .
A successful foreign trade company needs not only good talents and organizations, but also good supplier support.
Offer advanced and reasonable complete solutions for aggregates & ore processing.
China AMC Cameroon Company Sarl (hereinafter referred to as CMCC) has obtained the right to exploit a granite mine with reserves of 33 million tons in the Leboudi II area of Yaoundé. AMC's design team conducted in-depth discussions and exchanges with the engineer team for many times. Through unremitting efforts, various difficulties were finally overcome, and the production line installation, commissioning and operation were completed on schedule, according to quality, quantity, and zero accidents. To ensure that CMCC produces and sells stone materials as scheduled, with an annual output and sales of 8 million tons, it is the largest stone plant in Yaoundé and even Cameroon.contact us
At the end of 2020, Dongguan Feiwei Construction Engineering Co., Ltd. plans to establish a high-quality tuff sand and gravel aggregate production line in the Hefei-Zongyang section of the Dezhou-Shangrao Expressway. After many discussions, the AMC design team rushed to the site to design a complete set for the customer. Production line, while guaranteeing to provide the best customer service before, during and after sale.contact us
Société Transatlantique Cameroun Sarl (hereinafter as Transatlantique) is mainly engaged in the production and sales of various building stones. In the akak1 area of Yaounde, the capital of Cameroon, Transatlantique has obtained the mining right of a granite mine with reserves of about 12 million tons, producing and selling 1 million tons of stone annually. Through careful calculation and construction, AMC design team overcame all kinds of tests, and finally completed the installation, commissioning and operation of the production line on schedule, And the project meet the requirement of quality, quantity and zero accident.contact us
We sincerely welcome you to contact us through the hotline and other instant messaging methods. Whether it's project consultation or feedback, we will serve you in the fastest way and spare no effort to save time for customers.
AMC is committed to providing customers with a complete set of quarry and mining development solutions to meet the specific needs of various aspects and bring sustainable profitability to your sand and gravel and other businesses.
If the services you need are not listed above, please contact us through online consultation, we will respond to you as soon as possible.