· Tucked away in the Northern Ural Mountains of Russia, seven massive rock formations inexplicably explode from the flat landscape around them. Jutting up …READ MORE
· The rock formations extend about half-a-mile through a forest and reach upwards of 60 feet tall. Grotesque roots snake down the rocks and delicate ferns, mosses, and lichens add to Panama Rock…READ MORE
· The community around it was created in 1883. Today, the mine is abandoned, but the community still remains at the site. 2. Siberian mine. The natural formations inside this abandoned Siberian mine, in Russia, are amazing. The mine was the place where several political prisoners of the Russian regime worked to earn their freedom. 3. MacDonald mineREAD MORE
On the sides were figures of flowers in bouquet arrangements, inlaid with pure silver. The estimated age of the rock out of which it came: 100,000 years. Too-old screw. In 1865, a two-inch metal screw was discovered in a piece of feldspar unearthed from the Abbey Mine in Treasure City, Nev.READ MORE
· 18 DECEMBER 2014. A chunk of rock littered with 30,000 tiny diamonds has been found in a diamond mine in Russia. Researchers think that these thousands and thousands of gems formed all at once, and could hold the secret to how they form in nature. The diamonds are considered worthless as gems due to their minuscule size, which means the rock ...READ MORE
Bryner Mines. Juli Bryner (1849-1920), the Swiss-born entrepreneur and industrialist who helped found the city of Vladivostok, and built from scratch the mines and town of Tetukhe, four hundred miles from Vladivostok. From the endless mountainous forests, taiga, of the Primorye region, in 1896 Chinese ginseng traders brought Juli a sample of ...READ MORE
· The tropical storm, which battered Florida in 2017, adversely affected companies engaged in the mining and processing of phosphate rock and phosphate fertilizer production in the state. US phosphate mining capacity is projected to remain relatively steady between 2018 and 2022, and projected growth of the worldwide phosphate mining market is ...READ MORE
· Trans-Siberian Gold (TSG.LN) yesterday reported two fatalities at its Asacha gold mine in Russia. . The company said that initial investigations indicate that a rock fall occurred at Vein 25 in the East Zone. A further three employees involved in the accident have been safely recovered from the mine.. TSG immediately suspended all mining …READ MORE
· Udachny diamond mine located in the Eastern-Siberian Region of Russia is currently the fourth deepest open pit mine in the world. The Udachny pit is currently 630m deep. Mining at the Udachnaya kimberlite pipe has been going on since 1971. The Udachny mine is owned and operated by Russia''s state-owned company Alrosa.READ MORE
Sunstone is also known as "heliolite" and more commonly "aventurescent feldspar." It is cut into cabochons, beads, and small sculptures. The most transparent pieces are used to produce faceted stones. Sunstone is popular with innovative jewelry designers and is especially popular in the geographic areas where it is commercially mined.READ MORE
10 Insane Russian mines - Mineral Processing & MetallurgyREAD MORE
· Ancient nanostructures found in Ural mountains are out of place and time. An Oopart (out of place artifact) is a term applied to dozens of prehistoric objects found in various places around the world that, given their level of technology, are completely at odds with their determined age based on physical, chemical, and/or geological evidence.READ MORE
· "the roof is going to collapse" – maybe. the surrounding rock may also be stable. over time the rock will flake off and fill the tunnel. lightly tapping the ceiling of an abandoned mine will tell you whether it''s safe. if the roof in front of you – unless you have a death wish never tap directly over your head – sounds hollow, the rock …READ MORE
Russia as a Diamond Producer. The Russians have significant expertise in diamond mining, synthetic diamond production, and the use of diamond as an industrial material. Alrosa, the state-owned diamond mining company of Russia, produces more natural …READ MORE
· The rock was extracted from the huge Udachnaya pipe, an open-pit mine located in Russia, just outside the Arctic circle. It''s one of the biggest diamond mines in Europe and in the world.READ MORE
· EARTH''S deepest artificial hole stretches 40,000 feet below the surface – but it''s only covered by a rusty metal lid. Russia''s Kola Superdeep Borehole was created by the Soviets in …READ MORE
Historically, the most famous antique Emerald mines were found in Egypt. Known as the Cleopatra mines or Mons Smaragdus (Emerald Mountains), recorded mining activities dated back in 2,000 BC. Centuries later, these Emerald deposits are still being mined until the Spaniards later found Emerald deposits in Colombia in 1545.READ MORE
The Russian system for conducting exploration and mining operations is based on a detailed and objective description of how the process should be conducted. It includes specifications for exploration methods, calculations of mineral resources and reporting. The end result of the exploration work is a three-dimensional model of a gold bearing ...READ MORE
· Russia, South Africa, the US, Egypt, and Jordan each account for 2% of the world''s phosphate reserves. The largest supplier of phosphate raw material in Russia is the OJSC Apatit. South Africa is the second-largest producer of phosphate in Africa, boasting of about 1.5 billion tons.READ MORE
The Kola Peninsula, Russia. The Kola Peninsula in northwestern Russia is truely an amazing mineral locality. This large and important region has produced over three hundred different mineral species and is the type locality for over a hundred minerals. The rich bonanza is the result of several unique igneous intrusions that occured from 3 ...READ MORE
· A rock smaller than a baseball, extracted from a mine in Russia, contains more than 30,000 diamonds. The stones are too small to be worth much on the diamond market.READ MORE
There are only four REE-specific mines that exist outside of China, two of which opened in the past year (other mines worldwide only produce REEs as a byproduct). These other mines are Mountain Pass in the United States, Mount Weld in Australia, Lovozero in Russia, and Kerala in India. However, these mines are not the only locations of REE ...READ MORE
· The piece of coal in question originated from the Chernogorodskiy mines of the Khakasis region. The Voice of Russia, an international Russian broadcasting service, reported that since the coal deposits in this region of the country can be dated to 300 million years ago, experts are suggesting that the odd piece of metal found in the coal must ...READ MORE
· This rock from Russia''s Udachnaya mine contains 30,000 diamonds. (Image credit: Larry Taylor) SAN FRANCISCO — Here''s the perfect Christmas gift for the person who has everything: A …READ MORE
· The disc-shaped object dug up in Russia by a coal mining company (ufo2day/twitter) The recently discovered large stone disc is currently on display at the Zhirnovsky museum, where it is undergoing further testing. Featured image: Large stone disc recently discovered in Russia. (Credit: Bloknot-Volgograd) By April HollowayREAD MORE
Russia. Change region. Sales and service office - Mining and Construction CIS - Stari Oskol. Phone +7 (4725) 233 010. Email Send a message. ... please contact Eric Gourley, External Communications Manager at Mining and Rock Solutions. Eric Gourley. External Communications Manager Mining and Rock Solutions. Phone: +46 8 ...READ MORE
· Russia''s vast industrial mineral reserves include phosphate rock, diamonds, and gemstones. In fact, apatite ore is a vital source of raw phosphate material in Russia. To date, 90% of Russia''s apatite reserves can be found in the Khibiny …READ MORE
· Trans-Siberian Gold (TSG.LN) yesterday reported two fatalities at its Asacha gold mine in Russia. . The company said that initial investigations indicate that a rock fall occurred at Vein 25 in the East Zone. A further three employees involved in the accident have been safely recovered from the mine.. TSG immediately suspended all mining operations at Vein 25 and a full investigation by the ...READ MORE
Russia has invested considerably in similarly vast mines to take advantage of these natural resources, boasting the world''s largest gold mine, the 1.4 million ounces per annum Olimpiada gold mine, and the world''s largest diamond mining complex, the Aikhal facility with more than 12 …READ MORE
A greenish black to creamy white ornamental stone or gemstone, highly valued in China and Korea. Translucent emerald-green fei cui jade (known traditionally as ''jadeite jade'' but this name is misleading as not all of this jade is mineralogically jadeite) is the most prized variety.Rarely also blue, lavender-mauve, black, red or yellow in colour, depending on mineralogy and impurity elements.READ MORE
Moissanite, found as tiny crystals in some meteorites (originally formed in star dust) and kimberlites, is a naturally occurring silicon carbide, SiC (in synthetic form a very important high-performance ceramic, more commonly known as abrasive " carborundum "). A large number of polytypes (predominantly hexagonal or rhombohedral) is known.READ MORE
· 2. authentic shungite direct from Zazhoginsky mine in Karelia Russia. 3. 365 days money back guarantee - satisfaction guaranteed - just contact us. 4. Secure payment methods. 5. Timely trackable delivery to the USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Japan and all over the world. 6. Wholesale discount policy for orders over $500, $1000 and ...READ MORE
Russia finally decided to open up mineral exploration to private enterprises. The earliest sources of gold that were mined within Russia were all hard rock deposits which were mined underground. Gold was known to exist in many of the rivers in the Ural Mountains but local peasants had limited knowledge on how to capture and retain it.READ MORE
· The Lomonosov deposit is the biggest hard rock diamond deposit in Europe. Located in Arkhangelsk, Russia, the mine is owned by Alrosa and operated by its subsidiary PAO Severalmaz. It was estimated to contain 73.89Mct of proven and probable reserves as of July 2018.READ MORE
· Vashkevich is currently using this Belaz 75710 to move waste rock at an opencast coal mine in the Kuzbass region of Russia. The site is mined …READ MORE
· The graves allegedly date back to 4200 BC, which shows that gold mining might be at least 7,000 years old. READ MORE: Investors dump US dollar & rush to gold. As of 2016, China was the world''s largest gold producer with 463.7 tons mined that year. The second-largest producer, Australia, mined 287.3 tons in 2016, followed by Russia with 274.4 tons.READ MORE
· Below are 2019''s top phosphate countries by production. 1. China. China''s phosphate-mining production decreased in 2019 to 110 million MT from 140 million MT …READ MORE
MiningWorld Russia is the an internationally-recognised trade show servicing the mining & mineral extraction industry. As a business platform, the exhibition connects equipment and technology manufacturers with buyers from Russian mining companies, mineral processors, and wholesalers interestd in buying the latest mining solutions.READ MORE
AMC is a specialized company that develops, designs, manufactures and sells large-scale mining machinery and equipment such as cone crushers, jaw crushers, impact crushers, sand making machines, sand washing machines, and feeding and screening machinery.
Group"s overseas wholly-owned investment company-China AMC Cameroon Mining Company
The company has a modern, high-standard garden-style production park. The heavy-duty industrial production workshop contains various large-scale CNC machining centers, cold work centers, assembly centers, electric hydraulic centers, spraying centers, and storage guarantee centers.
The company has a complete product quality system and standardized production management system. All products are designed, produced, assembled and inspected in accordance with international quality system standards, and have successfully passed ISO9001 quality management system, ISO14001 environmental management system and ISO45001 occupational health management system certification .
A successful foreign trade company needs not only good talents and organizations, but also good supplier support.
Offer advanced and reasonable complete solutions for aggregates & ore processing.
China AMC Cameroon Company Sarl (hereinafter referred to as CMCC) has obtained the right to exploit a granite mine with reserves of 33 million tons in the Leboudi II area of Yaoundé. AMC's design team conducted in-depth discussions and exchanges with the engineer team for many times. Through unremitting efforts, various difficulties were finally overcome, and the production line installation, commissioning and operation were completed on schedule, according to quality, quantity, and zero accidents. To ensure that CMCC produces and sells stone materials as scheduled, with an annual output and sales of 8 million tons, it is the largest stone plant in Yaoundé and even Cameroon.contact us
At the end of 2020, Dongguan Feiwei Construction Engineering Co., Ltd. plans to establish a high-quality tuff sand and gravel aggregate production line in the Hefei-Zongyang section of the Dezhou-Shangrao Expressway. After many discussions, the AMC design team rushed to the site to design a complete set for the customer. Production line, while guaranteeing to provide the best customer service before, during and after sale.contact us
Société Transatlantique Cameroun Sarl (hereinafter as Transatlantique) is mainly engaged in the production and sales of various building stones. In the akak1 area of Yaounde, the capital of Cameroon, Transatlantique has obtained the mining right of a granite mine with reserves of about 12 million tons, producing and selling 1 million tons of stone annually. Through careful calculation and construction, AMC design team overcame all kinds of tests, and finally completed the installation, commissioning and operation of the production line on schedule, And the project meet the requirement of quality, quantity and zero accident.contact us
We sincerely welcome you to contact us through the hotline and other instant messaging methods. Whether it's project consultation or feedback, we will serve you in the fastest way and spare no effort to save time for customers.
AMC is committed to providing customers with a complete set of quarry and mining development solutions to meet the specific needs of various aspects and bring sustainable profitability to your sand and gravel and other businesses.
If the services you need are not listed above, please contact us through online consultation, we will respond to you as soon as possible.