· Visit to the King Midas small-scale gold mine in Kumasi, Ghana. According to Midas mine management, the enterprise cooperates closely with local artisanal mi...READ MORE
The Obuasi Gold Mine is an underground gold mine situated near Obuasi, in the Ashanti Region of Ghana was one of the top-10 largest gold mines on Earth. The mine is in Obuasi Municipal District, 39 miles (59.4 kilometers) south-west of regional capital Kumasi.. In 2008, AngloGold Ashanti''s Ashantiland operations, consisting of Obuasi and the Iduapriem Gold Mine, contributed 11% to the ...READ MORE
Visit to the King Midas small-scale gold mine in Kumasi, Ghana. According to Midas mine management, the enterprise cooperates closely with local artisanal mi...READ MORE
· The number of gold mining companies Ghana amounts to more than 23. This makes mining companies gold exploration activities some of the busiest in the region. Minerals in Ghana. Ghana has a wide range of minerals. It is Africa''s largest producer of Gold and a major producer of Manganese, Diamonds, and Bauxite. ...READ MORE
Touted as having as much as 70 percent of West Africa''s gold deposits, Ghana has, for centuries, attracted numerous foreigners seeking to trade and invest in its mineral riches. About one-sixth of the country contains extractable gold, and certain regions hold rich diamond reserves. So even though the face of foreign investment has shifted dramatically in Ghana''s gold-mining industry since ...READ MORE
· In 2018, junior explorer Asante Gold Corporation was ready to call it a day at its Kubi gold project in Ghana. However, following an upturn in the gold market, high induced polarization (IP) survey results and the possibility of using a new and more cost-effective mining technique, has renewed interest in the project.READ MORE
· Phone Number: +233549684337. Kenoli Gold Mining Company Limited; Address: 115 Hilla Limann Hwy, Accra, Ghana. Phone Number: +233208347598. Chirano Gold Mines LimitedREAD MORE
Located in Ghana, West Africa, the Asanko Gold Mine is a joint venture with Gold Fields Ltd (JSE, NYSE: GFI). Galiano and Gold Fields both have a 45% economic interest in the mine, with the Government of Ghana holding the remaining 10%. Galiano is the manager and operator. The Asanko Gold Mine is a multi-deposit complex, with two main deposits ...READ MORE
· A file picture of the Ghanaian Flag. Nine people died in a gold mine collapse in northern Ghana this week, police said Thursday as rescue operations continue. Accidents in small-scale gold mining ...READ MORE
· Akyem is an open-pit gold mine located in Birim North District in the Eastern region of Ghana, the seventh biggest gold producing country in the world. The mine is …READ MORE
· One example of what is possible is the Obuasi mine in Ghana, which has been mined for over 100 years and goes as deep as 1,500 meters. Another reason is that the region is generally very open to gold mining. Gold mining constitutes a large part of the West African countries'' GDP and foreign currency earnings.READ MORE
· Congratulations to our Chirano mine that was recently named the top mine in Ghana for Health, Safety and Environmental measures by the Inspectorate Division of the Minerals Commission of Ghana and Ghana Chamber of Mines! Dr. Kodua Dapaah, HSE Manager, Chirano, accepted the award at the 2019 Mine Performance Awards held during the finals of […]READ MORE
2. The Ahafo South gold project – basic facts Newmont Ghana Gold Limited intends to develop the Ahafo Project in two phases: Ahafo South (Phase One) and Ahafo North (Phase Two). The Ahafo South Project involves mining and processing ore in the southern portion of the lease area. The total Mine Area of the Ahafo South Project is 2,992 hectares.READ MORE
The Edikan gold mine (EGM) is a large-scale, low-grade conventional open-pit mine in Ghana. The mine produced first gold in 2011 while commercial production began in January 2012. Production from the mine stood at more than 1.4 million ounces (Moz) of gold as of December 2018 and is estimated to average 181,000oz of gold …READ MORE
Gold mineralization does not appear restricted to a particular vein set or sets, and there are zones where some vein types appear barren; the same vein types being mineralized elsewhere. The Adamus gold deposit, approximately 9km west of the Salman Trend, is hosted by a northwest striking, northeast dipping package of greywacke (footwall) and ...READ MORE
· Although Ghana ''s recent actions against illegal gold mining are in full swing, Ghana still leaves huge investment potential for legitimate gold investors. Some of the major gold mines currently operating in the country include: Taekwa Gold Mine This is the largest gold mine in Ghana. The mine is owned and operated by Goldfields.READ MORE
· Ghana is the world´s second largest producer of gold. One of the places where mining has been more intense is in the municipality of Obuasi, in the Ashanti Region. There it is The Oubasi Gold Mind, one of the biggest in Ghana and the world, and nowadays closed since 2016 due to …READ MORE
Gold Mining in Ghana By. G. KEITH ALLEN GHANA WAS PREVIOUSLY the British Dependency of the Gold Coast, which achieved Dominion status on 6th March, 1957. This day was the ... some 25,000 Africans and 800 British being employed in the gold mines. The only mining of more than transient importance has been confined to theREAD MORE
Chirano Gold Mine is a combined underground and open pit gold mine in the Western Region of Ghana; it is 90% owned by Toronto based Kinross Gold with the remainder being owned by the Government of Ghana.. Here are 5 Latest Jobs from this company. Chirano Gold Mines Mobile Maintenance Supervisor. Chirano Gold Mines Mobile Maintenance Heavy Equipment Auto ElectricianREAD MORE
Mining Companies In Ghana. Complete List. » Ghana InsiderREAD MORE
· Asanko Gold Mine, Ghana. Asanko Gold Mine, situated in Ghana, one of the top ten gold producing countries, is Asanko Gold''s flagship project. The mine, with proven and probable reserves of 4.8 million ounces, is planned to be developed in two phases. Construction on the phase 1 development of the project started in August 2014.READ MORE
Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Visit Ghana. KUMASI, GHANA - NOVEMBER 04: Prince Charles, Prince of Wales and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall attend a Durbar and Tea with the Asantehene at Manhiya Palace on November 4, 2018 in Kumasi, Ghana, for mutual negotiation to development OBUASI GOLD MINE in the ashanti region to the global gold mining standard of …READ MORE
Tarkwa mine The Tarkwa mine is one of the largest gold mines in the Ghana and in the world. The mine is located in the south-west of the country in the Western Region. The mine has estimated reserves of 15.1 million oz of gold.READ MORE
· With companies still exploring for gold, Ghana still has great potential for gold investors. This is particularly because modern gold mining begun in earnest in early 1990s and a lot of regions are yet to be explored for gold. Some of the major gold mines currently operating in the country are: Taekwa Gold Mine . This is the largest gold mine ...READ MORE
· CHIRANO GOLD MINES. Chirano Gold Mines is located in Chirano in the Western Region of Ghana. The Government of Ghana owns 10% whiles a Toronto-based company, Kinross Gold Corporation owns 90%. For more information call 055 612 6250 . GOLD FIELDS GHANA. Gold Fields Ghana is currently the largest producer of Gold in the country with over 935,000 ...READ MORE
TARKWA MINE PRODUCT. The Tarkwa mine is one of the largest gold mines in Ghana and in the world. The mine is located in the south-west of the country in the Western Region. The mine has estimated reserves of 15.1 million oz of gold. OGM owns about 43% of the mining operation in Tarkwa mines. Open-pit.READ MORE
Gold Fields Ghana (GFG) is presently the number one gold mining company and largest gold producer in Ghana, with annual production in excess of 935,000 ounces from its two operating mines at Damang and Tarkwa. Gold Fields Ghana engages about 5,612 Ghanaians in direct employment.READ MORE
Gold Fields Ghana Limited (GFGL) was incorporated in Ghana in 1993 as the legal entity holding the Tarkwa concession mining rights. Gold Fields Ghana Holdings Limited holds 71.1% of the issued shares of GFGL. IAMGold, through its affiliates, holds 18.9% and the Government of Ghana holds a 10% free carried interest, as required under the Mining ...READ MORE
· Akyem is an open-pit gold mine located in Birim North District in the Eastern region of Ghana, the seventh biggest gold producing country in the world. The mine is wholly-owned and operated by Newmont Mining Corporation, and commenced production in October 2013. It is Newmont''s second mining operation in Ghana after the Ahafo gold mine in ...READ MORE
At Gold Fields, we are committed to working with trusted organisations and extending our buying footprint to support small-to-medium suppliers in our host communities. Suppliers can contribute to the creation of shared value by employing local workers and/or engaging locally owned suppliers as part of their supply chains. Ecommerce.READ MORE
Asanko Gold in Ghana has purchased a KC-QS48 to add to its existing gold recovery equipment which already comprises 2 KC-QS48 concentrators that account for over half of the mine''s gold production. GCA will also be involved in commissioning assistance for two KC-QS48 concentrators at BSD mine in Ghana.READ MORE
Namdini gold project is a high-grade gold mine being developed in Ghana, West Africa, by Cardinal Resources. Mining lease for the project was secured at the end of 2017 through Cardinal Resources'' local subsidiary, Cardinal Namdini Mining. The lease was granted by the Minister of Lands and Natural Resources, Ghana, as part of a large-scale ...READ MORE
· Although Ghana has managed to avoid a significant decline in activity, the challenging conditions have prompted some mining companies to trim their operations. In May, AngloGold announced plans to temporarily close and re-structure its loss-making Obuasi mine in Ashanti, triggered by the fall in gold prices.READ MORE
· The Mining industry of Ghana accounts for 5% of the country''s GDP and minerals make up 37% of total exports, of which gold contributes over 90% of the total mineral exports. Ghana is Africa''s 2nd largest gold produce. Ghana is also a major producer of bauxite, manganese and diamonds.READ MORE
· From Ghana to Burkina Faso we profile the leading gold producers across the African continent. 1. Ghana – 142.4 tonnes. One of the Dark Continent''s top gold mining countries, Ghana grabbed the top spot from South Africa after mining more …READ MORE
The mine was discovered in 1903 and was operated by Mwana Africa until 1997. Signature Metals purchased the non-operational mine in May 2009 with an aim to expand mining operations in Africa. The Konongo project comprises of 16 known gold deposits situated along the 12km strike of the Ashanti Gold Belt of Ghana.READ MORE
The Edikan gold mine (EGM) is a large-scale, low-grade conventional open-pit mine in Ghana. The mine produced first gold in 2011 while commercial production began in January 2012. Production from the mine stood at more than 1.4 million ounces (Moz) of gold as of December 2018 and is estimated to average 181,000oz of gold per annum over the ...READ MORE
AMC is a specialized company that develops, designs, manufactures and sells large-scale mining machinery and equipment such as cone crushers, jaw crushers, impact crushers, sand making machines, sand washing machines, and feeding and screening machinery.
Group"s overseas wholly-owned investment company-China AMC Cameroon Mining Company
The company has a modern, high-standard garden-style production park. The heavy-duty industrial production workshop contains various large-scale CNC machining centers, cold work centers, assembly centers, electric hydraulic centers, spraying centers, and storage guarantee centers.
The company has a complete product quality system and standardized production management system. All products are designed, produced, assembled and inspected in accordance with international quality system standards, and have successfully passed ISO9001 quality management system, ISO14001 environmental management system and ISO45001 occupational health management system certification .
A successful foreign trade company needs not only good talents and organizations, but also good supplier support.
Offer advanced and reasonable complete solutions for aggregates & ore processing.
China AMC Cameroon Company Sarl (hereinafter referred to as CMCC) has obtained the right to exploit a granite mine with reserves of 33 million tons in the Leboudi II area of Yaoundé. AMC's design team conducted in-depth discussions and exchanges with the engineer team for many times. Through unremitting efforts, various difficulties were finally overcome, and the production line installation, commissioning and operation were completed on schedule, according to quality, quantity, and zero accidents. To ensure that CMCC produces and sells stone materials as scheduled, with an annual output and sales of 8 million tons, it is the largest stone plant in Yaoundé and even Cameroon.contact us
At the end of 2020, Dongguan Feiwei Construction Engineering Co., Ltd. plans to establish a high-quality tuff sand and gravel aggregate production line in the Hefei-Zongyang section of the Dezhou-Shangrao Expressway. After many discussions, the AMC design team rushed to the site to design a complete set for the customer. Production line, while guaranteeing to provide the best customer service before, during and after sale.contact us
Société Transatlantique Cameroun Sarl (hereinafter as Transatlantique) is mainly engaged in the production and sales of various building stones. In the akak1 area of Yaounde, the capital of Cameroon, Transatlantique has obtained the mining right of a granite mine with reserves of about 12 million tons, producing and selling 1 million tons of stone annually. Through careful calculation and construction, AMC design team overcame all kinds of tests, and finally completed the installation, commissioning and operation of the production line on schedule, And the project meet the requirement of quality, quantity and zero accident.contact us
We sincerely welcome you to contact us through the hotline and other instant messaging methods. Whether it's project consultation or feedback, we will serve you in the fastest way and spare no effort to save time for customers.
AMC is committed to providing customers with a complete set of quarry and mining development solutions to meet the specific needs of various aspects and bring sustainable profitability to your sand and gravel and other businesses.
If the services you need are not listed above, please contact us through online consultation, we will respond to you as soon as possible.