· "The tapes also reveal Pebble''s apparent plans to use the infrastructure included in its mine plan to open up other expansive [swaths] of western Alaska to mining, including through the activation of the Donlin Mine, a project that already has federal permits and could become economically viable overnight if the Pebble project is approved ...READ MORE
· The U.S. Army Corp of Engineers officially blocked a decades-long struggle to blast open the controversial Pebble Mine Wednesday, located near the world''s largest natural salmon fishery in ...READ MORE
· Pebble is in a remote area in southwestern Alaska that drains into Bristol Bay. Conservationists, local activists and fishing operations have fought the project for years, citing potential impacts on the environment and native cultures in the region.READ MORE
· A controversial planned mine in Alaska was ended by the Trump administration on Wednesday. The year''s battle to start the controversial Pebble Mine, situated close to the world''s largest natural salmon fishery in Bristol Bay, Alaska, was formally stopped by the United States Army Corps of Engineers on Wednesday.. Market Watch announced on Wednesday that the project …READ MORE
· Northern Dynasty Minerals (TSX:NDM) (NYSE:NAK), the company behind the controversial Pebble copper-gold-molybdenum-silver project in Alaska, has released an environmental, social and governance ...READ MORE
· The company behind the controversial proposed Pebble Mine in Alaska has appealed the government''s rejection of a permit for the project. In a statement on Thursday, the Pebble …READ MORE
· One of the powerhouse lobbying firms advocating on behalf of Alaska''s controversial Pebble Mine project has close ties to the company RPM …READ MORE
· Executives caught bragging of cozy government relationships as they sought approvals for controversial Alaskan gold mine ... The reality of this situation is the Pebble project …READ MORE
· The Pebble project, a major open-pit mine that would be dug in a remote, sparsely populated part of Southwest Alaska, has been fought over …READ MORE
· The company behind the controversial proposed Pebble Mine in Alaska has appealed the government''s rejection of a permit for the project. In a statement on Thursday, the Pebble Limited ...READ MORE
· The Pebble Partnership, which has proposed what it calls a 20-year mine plan that is smaller than earlier proposals, for years has been looking for a partner. Northern Dynasty, in a recent U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission filing, said it expected negative operational cash-flows for the foreseeable future related to the Pebble project.READ MORE
· The Pebble project even generated a rare dispute within the Trump family. In August, Donald Trump Jr., an avid sportsman who has fished in the Bristol Bay area, tweeted his opposition to the mine: "The headwaters of Bristol Bay and the …READ MORE
· Pebble CEO Tom Collier thought he was talking to a pair of potential investors in the Pebble Mine, a controversial project at the headwaters of Bristol Bay.READ MORE
· The major financial investor in the Pebble Mine project has pulled out, Northern Dynasty Minerals Ltd. announced Friday, dealing a serious blow to the firm''s plan to build a controversial gold ...READ MORE
· A series of undercover videotapes reveal damning conversations between executives of the companies behind the controversial Pebble Mine, proposed at …READ MORE
· Pebble Project presents to Borough Assembly ... The project is controversial, particularly in Homer, where there would be jobs generated by the mining project but many residents also fish for living. Many commenters at the meeting expressed opposition to the project, primarily based on concern for the salmon habitat, particularly in the event ...READ MORE
But the Pebble project is complicated and controversial. Some Alaskans agree with Shively that the Pebble mine would invigorate the rural economy, but others say the project would devastate the ...READ MORE
· The company seeking to develop Pebble Mine in the headwaters of Bristol Bay has long promised that the controversial project would bring Alaska jobs, economic growth and tax revenue.READ MORE
· Sting: Pebble Mine Exec Caught Boasting About Political Influence. Two undercover environmentalists, posing as sophisticated senior executives of a Hong Kong investment group, made recordings that forced the resignation of the CEO of Alaska''s controversial Pebble Mine Partnership, and left Gov. Mike Dunleavy and both of the state''s U.S ...READ MORE
· This Pebble Is Stirring A Whole Lot Of Controversy In Alaska Political lines are being drawn in Alaska over the proposed Pebble Mine, a hugely controversial project to …READ MORE
· Northern Dynasty and Pebble are seeking investors for the controversial project, after major mining companies have backed out over the years, amid …READ MORE
· The Pebble mine in Alaska was dealt a potentially lethal blow after the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers rejected an essential permit for the project. ... U.S. Rejects Controversial Alaska Pebble Gold ...READ MORE
· Army Corps of Engineers Denies Permit To Controversial Pebble Mine In Alaska Fishermen and tribes have been fighting the mine proposal for a decade, fearing it would harm the wild sockeye salmon ...READ MORE
· The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers is due to publish a Final Environmental Impact Statement for the controversial Pebble Mine on July 24, the company planning the project said.READ MORE
· If a favorable record of decision is issued for the Pebble project, developers say it will take two to three more years to obtain necessary state permits. ... A controversial copper, gold and ...READ MORE
· Northern Dynasty Minerals'' (TSX: NDM) controversial Pebble project in southwest Alaska may turn out to be not just a prominent producer of base and precious metals, but also a …READ MORE
· The Pebble project even generated a rare dispute within the Trump family. In August, Donald Trump Jr., an avid sportsman who has fished in the …READ MORE
· Tom Collier, chief executive of the controversial Pebble mining project in Alaska, has resigned over comments made about elected US officials in secret recordings dubbed the "Pebble Tapes". Conversations between Collier and environment activists posing as potential investors were made public this week, in which the executive discussed ...READ MORE
· A controversial planned mine in Alaska was ended by the Trump administration on Wednesday. The year''s battle to start the controversial Pebble Mine, situated close to the world''s largest natural salmon fishery in Bristol Bay, Alaska, was formally stopped by the United States Army Corps of Engineers on Wednesday.. Market Watch announced on Wednesday that the project was to …READ MORE
First Quantum Minerals today announced an option to potentially acquire half of the highly controversial Pebble Mine project—a colossal gold and copper mine proposed at the headwaters of Bristol ...READ MORE
· The Pebble mine in Alaska was dealt a potentially lethal blow after the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers rejected a permit for the project. The proposed mine in southwestern Alaska, which would tap one of the world''s largest undeveloped copper and gold deposits, has been dogged by protests for years, as conservationists warn industrial mining ...READ MORE
· The Pebble mine in Alaska was dealt a potentially lethal blow after the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers rejected an essential permit for the project. ... U.S. Rejects Controversial Alaska Pebble …READ MORE
· When news broke in late September that Tom Collier, the CEO of Alaska''s long-stalled and highly controversial Pebble Mine project, was resigning after …READ MORE
· Army Corps Denies Permitting for Alaska''s Pebble Mine, Possibly Bringing an End to the Controversial Project. This decision is good news for hunters, anglers, and the commercial fishing community, but Bristol Bay still needs permanent protections By Alex Robinson November 25, 2020 Open Country Blogs FishingREAD MORE
AMC is a specialized company that develops, designs, manufactures and sells large-scale mining machinery and equipment such as cone crushers, jaw crushers, impact crushers, sand making machines, sand washing machines, and feeding and screening machinery.
Group"s overseas wholly-owned investment company-China AMC Cameroon Mining Company
The company has a modern, high-standard garden-style production park. The heavy-duty industrial production workshop contains various large-scale CNC machining centers, cold work centers, assembly centers, electric hydraulic centers, spraying centers, and storage guarantee centers.
The company has a complete product quality system and standardized production management system. All products are designed, produced, assembled and inspected in accordance with international quality system standards, and have successfully passed ISO9001 quality management system, ISO14001 environmental management system and ISO45001 occupational health management system certification .
A successful foreign trade company needs not only good talents and organizations, but also good supplier support.
Offer advanced and reasonable complete solutions for aggregates & ore processing.
China AMC Cameroon Company Sarl (hereinafter referred to as CMCC) has obtained the right to exploit a granite mine with reserves of 33 million tons in the Leboudi II area of Yaoundé. AMC's design team conducted in-depth discussions and exchanges with the engineer team for many times. Through unremitting efforts, various difficulties were finally overcome, and the production line installation, commissioning and operation were completed on schedule, according to quality, quantity, and zero accidents. To ensure that CMCC produces and sells stone materials as scheduled, with an annual output and sales of 8 million tons, it is the largest stone plant in Yaoundé and even Cameroon.contact us
At the end of 2020, Dongguan Feiwei Construction Engineering Co., Ltd. plans to establish a high-quality tuff sand and gravel aggregate production line in the Hefei-Zongyang section of the Dezhou-Shangrao Expressway. After many discussions, the AMC design team rushed to the site to design a complete set for the customer. Production line, while guaranteeing to provide the best customer service before, during and after sale.contact us
Société Transatlantique Cameroun Sarl (hereinafter as Transatlantique) is mainly engaged in the production and sales of various building stones. In the akak1 area of Yaounde, the capital of Cameroon, Transatlantique has obtained the mining right of a granite mine with reserves of about 12 million tons, producing and selling 1 million tons of stone annually. Through careful calculation and construction, AMC design team overcame all kinds of tests, and finally completed the installation, commissioning and operation of the production line on schedule, And the project meet the requirement of quality, quantity and zero accident.contact us
We sincerely welcome you to contact us through the hotline and other instant messaging methods. Whether it's project consultation or feedback, we will serve you in the fastest way and spare no effort to save time for customers.
AMC is committed to providing customers with a complete set of quarry and mining development solutions to meet the specific needs of various aspects and bring sustainable profitability to your sand and gravel and other businesses.
If the services you need are not listed above, please contact us through online consultation, we will respond to you as soon as possible.