The basic essence of mining law in most African countries is similar, being a state licencing system, but each country has its own local laws, customs, practices and guidelines. LEX Africa is the first and largest African legal alliance with a long history of assisting clients across the continent. It is hopedREAD MORE
The following companies are performing uranium prospection and/or exploration in South Africa: Acclaim Exploration NL, Uranium One Inc., Simmer and Jack Mines Ltd, First Uranium Corp., Uramin Inc., Yellowcake PLC, Brinkley Mining Plc, Western Uranium Pty Ltd, Lonrho Africa Plc, Witwatersrand Consolidated Gold Resources Ltd., DRDGold Limited, Mintails Ltd, Mineral & Mining Reclamation ...READ MORE
· The report—which focuses on artisanal gold mining in Kenya South Africa, South Sudan, Uganda, and Zimbabwe—exposes the real damage to the environment being caused by this type of gold mining ...READ MORE
· China Aims for Win-Win Partnership with African Mining Sector. Share. China appears to be more interested than any other big economy in investing in the African mining sector. According to China Mining 2018, in 2011, China investors controlled only about 10 mining operations on the continent and this figure rose to at least 24 in 2018.READ MORE
The African Mining Vision which aims for "Transparent, equitable and optimal exploitation of mineral resources to underpin broad-based sustainable growth and socio-economic development" was adopted by Heads of State in 2009. In order for the Vision to be a reality, it needs the involvement of all, especially women. For this purpose, AWIMA was created as network of women in mining, oil and ...READ MORE
· Africa Snapshot: Eight companies with promising projects. The study forecast the post-tax net present value at a 5% discount rate would be C$266 million …READ MORE
· The mining sector is seen as a key pillar upon which Africa''s economic and social development could be built, but in recent years it has performed poorly due …READ MORE
Mineral-rich countries in Africa enjoyed a mining boom between 2002 and 2007 as metal and oil prices nearly tripled. Companies competed furiously for new mines to meet growing world demand.READ MORE
Other Chinese mining companies active in South Africa include: Sinosteel; East Asia Metals Investment (subsidiary of Sinosteel); Jinquan Iron & Steel (Jisco); MinMetals; Zijin Mining and PMG. 8.1. Country Case Studies China''s intentions in Africa on the mineral extraction front, could not have been madeclearer after China announced a US$5 ...READ MORE
· The scale of China''s expansion in Africa is just a mind blowing. In less than 10 years since Chinese authorities called for mineral resources diversification globally, the number of major mining ...READ MORE
The Future of Mining in Africa The second domain are the regulatory shifts in African mining, and the actions that this regulation incentivises. In South Africa this includes the recent mining charter, whereas the rest of Africa is working through issues from nationalisation through taxation amendments. Managing the …READ MORE
· South Africa to exploit large quantities of coal resources as the technique enables: lower operating and implementation costs than conventional coal mines; high efﬁ ciency extraction of energy from coal without the need for conventional mining operations, stockpiling, reclaiming and transportation, or the generation ofREAD MORE
· COLTAN: THE MINERAL HIDDEN IN AN AFRICAN MOUNTAIN POWERING YOUR IPHONE. Coltan – short for Columbite-tantalite – is a black tar-like mineral. Deposits have been found in Australia, Brazil and ...READ MORE
· Several African countries are showing concern with the effects of mining in Africa and are taking steps to resolve issues. South Africa has responded to the situation by making a law that states that mines have to leave areas in an equivalent, or better state than what it was prior to mining …READ MORE
A history of mining in South Africa. ining in South Africa has been a contentious issue since 15-year-old Erasmus Stephanus Jacobs discovered South Africa''s first diamond, the Eureka, in Hopetown in 1867. It kickstarted what historians call the Mineral Revolution, which made few European opportunists wealthy beyond measure, and saw hundreds ...READ MORE
04 | Mining in Africa INTRODUCTION The future is bright for mining in Africa. Over 30% of the world''s global mineral reserves are found in Africa, yet less than 5% of the total global mineral exploration and extraction budget is invested in the continent. The potential for a burgeoning mining industry across these two emerging regions is immense.READ MORE
· Resource Mining and Extractions; Environmental and Community Impacts. Mining has the promise of bringing good things to communities, but after years mining in Africa while nations boast of high incomes, the communities where extraction have taken place experience mostly negative impacts. It is indeed quite difficult to locate a nation in Africa ...READ MORE
EXTRACTIVE INDUSTRY / MINING SECTOR IN WEST AFRICA 1. The extractive industry of Africa is one of the largest in the world. For many African countries, the extraction and production of minerals constitutes significant parts of their economies, accounting for a high share of gross domestic product (GDP) or total exports.READ MORE
Extracting Surface Minerals. Surface mining is just what it sounds like - removing minerals that are near the earth''s surface because this is where the ore deposits are located. When the ore ...READ MORE
The Central African Mining and Exploration Company (CAMEC), one of Africa''s primary mining enterprises, is criticized for its unregulated environmental impact and minimal social stewardship. In the spring of 2009, retired British cricket player Phil Edmonds '' assets were seized by the United Kingdom''s government due to CAMEC''s illicit ...READ MORE
Corruption, and criminality in the artisanal gold mining sector have increased the severity of environmental damage in protected areas and national parks across the region, a new study has shown.READ MORE
Our Agitators are employed throughout the world in mining and refining projects. Advanced impeller technology has solved problems encountered during gold leaching, carbon-in-pulp adsorption, biological leaching, flotation, conditioning and attrition scrubbing, and many more resulting in high quality mixing equipment for all industries and applications..READ MORE
extraction in South Africa by G. Lind* Synopsis Analysis for pillar extraction potential (A-PEP) is an intelligent tool, which could be used as a preliminary output indicator when considering the secondary extraction of regional support pillars in the Witbank and Highveld coalfields of South Africa…READ MORE
Africa''s major metal mines are inside or within 10 km of a protected area, considerably more than the 25% in both Asia and South America (Duran´ et al. 2013). The immediate, relatively local environmental impacts of mining per se may be dwarfed by the potentially far more wide-ranging impacts of mining infrastructure and socioeconomic change.READ MORE
· Satellite Detects Large Methane Leak in South Africa''s Coal Mining Region. By Micheal van Wyk. June 18, 2021. Methane leak as seen from space. Source, New York Times Kayrros SAS, a Paris-based analytics company, has detected a gas leak about 125 kilometres east of Johannesburg, South Africa.READ MORE
A report from the South African Institute of International Affairs (SAIIA) states that, between 2005 and 2017, Chinese firms supplied $58bn to the continental mining and mineral extraction industries.READ MORE
v The Africa Development Forum Series was created in 2009 to focus on issues of significant relevance to Sub-Saharan Africa''s social and economic develop-ment. Its aim is both to record the state of the art on a specific topic and toREAD MORE
· The mines lie within the Ashanti gold belt, one of the richest gold regions in West Africa. The differing impact of artisanal and industrial mines is related to the process of gold extraction, said study co-author Amanda Payton of East Carolina University. Large-scale industrial mines use heavy machinery to dig deep in a concentrated area.READ MORE
· In Africa, all diamond mining areas are controlled by the rebels. This means that the rest of the population have subsistence lives, and there are at the soldiers'' mercy. Probably the worst and most impressive thing is that thousands of children are used as prisoners and forced to hard labor at the diamonds'' mines.READ MORE
· About This Project: Fatal Extraction. Fatal Extraction is an international collaboration combining corporate data and extensive field reporting to reveal deaths, injuries and community conflicts linked to Australian mining companies across Africa. By Gerard Ryle Jul 08, 2015READ MORE
FATAL EXTRACTION Australian Mining in Africa CONTAINS AUDIO. Australia is a giant in African mining, but its vast — and in some cases deadly — footprint has never been examined. Australian-listed mining companies are linked to hundreds of deaths and alleged injustices which wouldn''t be tolerated in better-regulated nations.READ MORE
About the Project "Fatal Extraction" combines traditional investigative reporting with innovative mobile and web-native presentation to reveal deaths, injuries and allegations of labor abuse involving Australian mining companies operating in Africa.READ MORE
Mining Exploration in Africa. Mining companies are spending on exploration again as interest in base metals and niche battery ingredients rebounds. Many companies are set to launch or resume drill programmes. Exploration spending could increase by as much as 20% in 2019. Gold leads the way followed by copper, nickel, and zinc.READ MORE
· Australian Mining Companies Digging A Deadly Footprint in Africa. A pattern of links between mining activities and deaths, disfigurement, environmental destruction and displacement suggests a troubling track record for Australian companies seeking wealth from Africa''s minerals. In the late afternoon of Friday, Oct. 15, 2004, Col. Ilunga ...READ MORE
· Operating from the Cape to Cairo, and from Ghana to Sudan, these mining companies in Africa include the most prestigious multinational conglomerates in the world, such as African Copper Plc, Oando Energy Resources, Tjate Platinum Corporation, Kumba Iron Ore, Aquarius Platinum and Cardinal Mining Services. Everything from coal to iron ore, gold ...READ MORE
· The Great Lakes region in Africa is the largest producer of coltan in the world, particularly the eastern part of the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC), with that country accounting for about ...READ MORE
AMC is a specialized company that develops, designs, manufactures and sells large-scale mining machinery and equipment such as cone crushers, jaw crushers, impact crushers, sand making machines, sand washing machines, and feeding and screening machinery.
Group"s overseas wholly-owned investment company-China AMC Cameroon Mining Company
The company has a modern, high-standard garden-style production park. The heavy-duty industrial production workshop contains various large-scale CNC machining centers, cold work centers, assembly centers, electric hydraulic centers, spraying centers, and storage guarantee centers.
The company has a complete product quality system and standardized production management system. All products are designed, produced, assembled and inspected in accordance with international quality system standards, and have successfully passed ISO9001 quality management system, ISO14001 environmental management system and ISO45001 occupational health management system certification .
A successful foreign trade company needs not only good talents and organizations, but also good supplier support.
Offer advanced and reasonable complete solutions for aggregates & ore processing.
China AMC Cameroon Company Sarl (hereinafter referred to as CMCC) has obtained the right to exploit a granite mine with reserves of 33 million tons in the Leboudi II area of Yaoundé. AMC's design team conducted in-depth discussions and exchanges with the engineer team for many times. Through unremitting efforts, various difficulties were finally overcome, and the production line installation, commissioning and operation were completed on schedule, according to quality, quantity, and zero accidents. To ensure that CMCC produces and sells stone materials as scheduled, with an annual output and sales of 8 million tons, it is the largest stone plant in Yaoundé and even Cameroon.contact us
At the end of 2020, Dongguan Feiwei Construction Engineering Co., Ltd. plans to establish a high-quality tuff sand and gravel aggregate production line in the Hefei-Zongyang section of the Dezhou-Shangrao Expressway. After many discussions, the AMC design team rushed to the site to design a complete set for the customer. Production line, while guaranteeing to provide the best customer service before, during and after sale.contact us
Société Transatlantique Cameroun Sarl (hereinafter as Transatlantique) is mainly engaged in the production and sales of various building stones. In the akak1 area of Yaounde, the capital of Cameroon, Transatlantique has obtained the mining right of a granite mine with reserves of about 12 million tons, producing and selling 1 million tons of stone annually. Through careful calculation and construction, AMC design team overcame all kinds of tests, and finally completed the installation, commissioning and operation of the production line on schedule, And the project meet the requirement of quality, quantity and zero accident.contact us
We sincerely welcome you to contact us through the hotline and other instant messaging methods. Whether it's project consultation or feedback, we will serve you in the fastest way and spare no effort to save time for customers.
AMC is committed to providing customers with a complete set of quarry and mining development solutions to meet the specific needs of various aspects and bring sustainable profitability to your sand and gravel and other businesses.
If the services you need are not listed above, please contact us through online consultation, we will respond to you as soon as possible.