Read more about Jaypee Group to sell cement arm by March for Rs 19,500 cr on Business Standard. Two private equity firms, strategic partner in race to buy cement unitsREAD MORE
The Jaypee group - which is set to sell its cement unit for Rs 21,000 crore enterprise valuation - may have to sell others assets to retire its massive Rs 75,000 crore of debt, which is eating into its earnings and delaying recovery of loans, said bankers. Lenders, who are worried about the group''s repayment capacity, want Jaypee to sell assets ...READ MORE
· â€œThe deal has been finalised. UltraTech will buy Jaypee Cement Corporation''s 51 per cent stake in Gujarat plant, which has an annual capacity of five million tonnes for close to Rs 4,000 ...READ MORE
· ICICI Bank has actively worked with the management of Jaypee to sell its entire cement business and this business is now being sold to the Aditya Birla group, it added.READ MORE
· Jaypee Cement is the third-largest cement producer in the country as a group. ... Earlier this month, it agreed to sell its cement unit to Birla Corp for Rs 4,800 crore ($710 million). Reliance Cement has total capacity of 5.08 million tonnes at Maihar, Madhya Pradesh, and Kundanganj, Uttar Pradesh. It also has a grinding unit of half a million ...READ MORE
· The Jaypee Group is also planning to sell its 1,000MW Karcham Wangtoo and 300MW Baspa II power plants in Himachal Pradesh. The plants are owned by JAL''s subsidiary Jaiprakash Power Venture, which ...READ MORE
· Jaypee to sell 2 cement units to Orient Cement for Rs 1,946 crore. Orient Cement has signed "definitive agreement" with the Jaypee group firms for all cash deals, which are expected to be completed before March 31, 2018. PTI; May 31, 2017, 18:16 ISTREAD MORE
· ICICI Bank has actively worked with the management of Jaypee to sell its entire cement business. This sale will further bring down the level of debt in the Jaypee …READ MORE
· Debt-laden infrastructure conglomerate Jaypee Group on Tuesday announced a deal to sell two of its cement factories and associated power plants to …READ MORE
· Jaypee Cement shelves plans to sell Gujarat unit. UltraTech Cement, an Aditya Birla Group Company, has acquired the 4.8-million tonne per annum (mtpa) Gujarat unit of Jaypee Cement …READ MORE
· Jaiprakash Associates. NSE -4.73 % today said its proposed sale of entire 74 per cent stake in Bhilai Jaypee Cement Ltd for an enterprise value of Rs 1,450 crore is expected to be concluded by year-end and plans to raise up to Rs 2,000 crore through sale of securities. In a notice to shareholders for AGM to be held on September 23, Jaypee Group ...READ MORE
· Jaiprakash Associates has decided to sell its entire 74 per cent stake in Bhilai Jaypee Cement to Orient Cement for INR14,500m (US$226.6m), while raising another up to INR20,000m by issuing securities. The transaction is expected to be completed by 2017-end, the company said in a notice to shareholders for AGM to be held on 23 September 2017.READ MORE
In one of the biggest transactions in the cement industry, the debt-laden Jaypee group signed a binding agreement on Sunday to sell its cement business, with a capacity of 18.4 million tonnes per annum (mtpa), to the Aditya Birla Groupâ€™s UltraTech Cement, for an enterprise value of Rs 16,500 crore. Under the deal, UltraTech will […]READ MORE
· Earlier in the month Jaypee Cement sold a cement plant in Gujarat to the Aditya Birla group''s Ultratech Cement for Rs 3800 Crore. The Jaiprakash Group is also stated to be in advanced negotiations for selling the two hydropower plants to TAQA, the Abu Dhabi government company that has bought assets in many countries.READ MORE
· Jaypee Infra Share Price, Jaypee Infra Stock Price, Jaypee Infratech Ltd. Stock/Share prices, Jaypee Infratech Ltd. Live BSE/NSE, F&O Quote of Jaypee Infratech Ltd…READ MORE
UltraTech Cement, a part of the Aditya Birla group, agreed to buy Jaiprakash Associates'' 21.2 million tonnes per annum (mtpa) cement capacity for Rs 15,900 crore on Thursday. While the deal will take UltraTech''s cement capacity to over 91 mtpa from the present 68 mtpa, it will help Jaypee group reduce its debt. As against […]READ MORE
· Jaypee Group sells part of cement biz to UltraTech for Rs 15,900 cr Size of the deal announced last month has been reduced from Rs 16,500 crore as Jaiprakash Associates decided not to sell its cement plant in KarnatakaREAD MORE
· Jaypee to sell few power, cement assets to cut debt: Report Jaypee Group is likely to sell equity in two of its hydro power projects and is in discussion with some players.READ MORE
· After several failed attempts by Jaypee to sell its cement business in the last two years, the lenders prevailed upon the company to sell a lion''s share of its portfolio in one shot. The company had already divested assets worth Rs 5,000 crore in three states – Gujarat, Jharkhand and Haryana – but its debt burden left it with few choices.READ MORE
· A two-year-long process ended on Thursday, with Jaypee finally selling off two cement units to UltraTech 2014 . Dec 23: Jaypee sells two cement units in Madhya Pradesh to UltraTech for Rs 5,400 crore 2016 . Feb 26: Bombay High Court does not allow the sale because of changes in The Mines and Mineral Development and Regulation Act Feb 28: Jaypee signs an MoU to sell 22.4 million …READ MORE
· Mumbai: UltraTech Cement Ltd has agreed to buy the Gujarat cement-making unit of Jaypee Cement Corp. Ltd, a subsidiary of debt-laden Jaiprakash Associates Ltd, for ₹ …READ MORE
· In late March 2016 Jaiprakash Associates signed an agreement with UltraTech Cement to sell 21.2Mt/yr of cement assets in five states for US$2.4bn. Following the deal Jaypee Group will be left with 10Mt/yr in Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka.READ MORE
· JSW Cement had been eager to acquire Jaypee''s cement assets. The Gaurs, who have been in touch with the Jindals of JSW to sell their power plants, had this month re-engaged with them for the cement business as well. Sajjan Jindal''s move to buy out Jaypee''s entire 33 MTPA cement portfolio last year failed due to differences over valuation.READ MORE
· Jaypee Cement Corporation wanted to sell Gujarat asset for raising some funds and had been mulling various options, including offloading to a private equity firm. The proceeds would be used to meet the capacity expansion and retire debt, among others things, it had said earlier.READ MORE
· flagship UltraTech, Dalmia Bharat backed by private equity investor KKR and Shree Cement are among prospects approached to take over the Jaypee Group''s cement business. Plans for an outright sale of the residual 20 million tonne portfolio for an estimated Rs 19,000 crore enterprise valuation are again gathering momentum as the infrastructure conglomerate seeks to reduce debt at …READ MORE
· India: Jaypee Cement plans to sell a 51% stake in its 5Mt/yr cement plant in Gujarat to Ultratech. The value of the deal has been placed at around US$633m. A Jaypee official described the deal as ''finalised'' to the Press Trust of India. Jaypee and Ultratech have been in …READ MORE
· In one of the biggest transactions in the cement industry, the debt-laden Jaypee group signed a binding agreement on Sunday to sell its cement business, with a capacity of 18.4 million tonnes per annum (mtpa), to the Aditya Birla Group''s UltraTech Cement…READ MORE
· Jaypee ready to sell cement business to refund homebuyers. Senior advocate Fali S Nariman, counsel for JAL, informed that the Noida-based …READ MORE
· ICICI Bank has actively worked with the management of Jaypee to sell its entire cement business and this business is now being sold to the Aditya Birla group, it added. "This sale will further bring down the level of debt in the Jaypee group significantly. ICICI Bank is also working with Jaypee …READ MORE
· Jaypee Cement Corporation wanted to sell Gujarat asset for raising some funds and had been mulling various options, including offloading to a private equity firm. The …READ MORE
· NEW DELHI: In a bid to reduce its debt and fulfill the working capital requirements, Jaiprakash Associates has decided to sell its entire 74% stake in Bhilai Jaypee Cement to Orient Cement for Rs 1,450 crore, while raising another up to Rs 2,000 crore by issuing securities. The stake sale is expected to be completed by 2017-end, the company said in a notice to shareholders for AGM …READ MORE
AMC is a specialized company that develops, designs, manufactures and sells large-scale mining machinery and equipment such as cone crushers, jaw crushers, impact crushers, sand making machines, sand washing machines, and feeding and screening machinery.
Group"s overseas wholly-owned investment company-China AMC Cameroon Mining Company
The company has a modern, high-standard garden-style production park. The heavy-duty industrial production workshop contains various large-scale CNC machining centers, cold work centers, assembly centers, electric hydraulic centers, spraying centers, and storage guarantee centers.
The company has a complete product quality system and standardized production management system. All products are designed, produced, assembled and inspected in accordance with international quality system standards, and have successfully passed ISO9001 quality management system, ISO14001 environmental management system and ISO45001 occupational health management system certification .
A successful foreign trade company needs not only good talents and organizations, but also good supplier support.
Offer advanced and reasonable complete solutions for aggregates & ore processing.
China AMC Cameroon Company Sarl (hereinafter referred to as CMCC) has obtained the right to exploit a granite mine with reserves of 33 million tons in the Leboudi II area of Yaoundé. AMC's design team conducted in-depth discussions and exchanges with the engineer team for many times. Through unremitting efforts, various difficulties were finally overcome, and the production line installation, commissioning and operation were completed on schedule, according to quality, quantity, and zero accidents. To ensure that CMCC produces and sells stone materials as scheduled, with an annual output and sales of 8 million tons, it is the largest stone plant in Yaoundé and even Cameroon.contact us
At the end of 2020, Dongguan Feiwei Construction Engineering Co., Ltd. plans to establish a high-quality tuff sand and gravel aggregate production line in the Hefei-Zongyang section of the Dezhou-Shangrao Expressway. After many discussions, the AMC design team rushed to the site to design a complete set for the customer. Production line, while guaranteeing to provide the best customer service before, during and after sale.contact us
Société Transatlantique Cameroun Sarl (hereinafter as Transatlantique) is mainly engaged in the production and sales of various building stones. In the akak1 area of Yaounde, the capital of Cameroon, Transatlantique has obtained the mining right of a granite mine with reserves of about 12 million tons, producing and selling 1 million tons of stone annually. Through careful calculation and construction, AMC design team overcame all kinds of tests, and finally completed the installation, commissioning and operation of the production line on schedule, And the project meet the requirement of quality, quantity and zero accident.contact us
We sincerely welcome you to contact us through the hotline and other instant messaging methods. Whether it's project consultation or feedback, we will serve you in the fastest way and spare no effort to save time for customers.
AMC is committed to providing customers with a complete set of quarry and mining development solutions to meet the specific needs of various aspects and bring sustainable profitability to your sand and gravel and other businesses.
If the services you need are not listed above, please contact us through online consultation, we will respond to you as soon as possible.