· The cement should be ordinary portland cement (OPC) conforming to IS. Usually OPC- 43 grade cement is used in masonry. Approved blended cement can be also used for masonry. It is received in bags of 50 kg (or in bulk carriers in case of storage in silos) and each batch should be accompanied with test certificate of the factory.READ MORE
Although the terms cement and concrete often are used interchangeably, cement is actually an ingredient of concrete. Concrete is a mixture of aggregates and paste. The aggregates are sand and gravel or crushed stone; the paste is water and portland cement. Cement comprises from 10 to 15 percent of the concrete mix, by volume.READ MORE
Portland cement is an excellent building material generally used for its excellent binding properties giving strength to structural elements. Portland cement is most commonly used for the production of concrete. It is also used as a basic ingredient in the mortar, stucco, and non-specialty grout.READ MORE
· Vibrators are commonly used as a way of compacting concrete on site. In case of vibration, compacting gets effected by reduction in internal friction between various particles of concrete due to oscillation of particles which results in a dense and compact mass of concrete. Vibrations can either be Produced in the interior of the concrete […]READ MORE
13 Types of Cement and their Uses in Concrete ConstructionREAD MORE
OPC is the most commonly used cement type in structures. It can be used in. i) Structural components like beams, columns, slabs, footings, etc. ii) Plastering, iii) Tanks, iv) Culverts, v) Massive structures and mass construction. 2. Portland Pozzolana Cement (PPC):READ MORE
Background: Polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA) bone cement is commonly used in orthopedic surgery for implant fixation and local antibiotic delivery following surgical debridement. The incidence of nephrotoxicity necessitates the balance of antiinfective properties with the potential for toxicity. Thus, understanding antibiotic elution characteristics of different PMMA formulations is essential.READ MORE
Coarse aggregates are another type of filler material of a size greater than 4.75 mm. The coarse aggregates are available in various sizes from 4.5 mm to 150 mm where 20 mm is the most commonly used size. The coarse aggregates are widely used in the production of concrete and in the construction of flexible pavements (Bitumen and asphalt ...READ MORE
Concrete bricks are systematically piled blocks, rectangular in shape, primarily used to build rigid walls. Normally made of concrete or cooked clay, they are ideal for building fences, giving them a slick and aesthetic look.While some manufacturers use cement and aggregates to make these blocks, others stick to solid concrete.READ MORE
DO spray new concrete with water. One of the most common methods for curing concrete is to hose it down frequently with water—five to 10 times per day, or as often as you can—for the first ...READ MORE
· The concrete is placed in molds installed on the platforms and securely clamped to the vibrating table, in order that mold and concrete vibrate in union. Vibrating tables are used for compacting stiff and harsh mixes utilized in precast structural individuals in factories and laboratory specimens.READ MORE
Commonly used accelerating admixture. Q. What is the most commonly used accelerating admixture and what precautions are necessary in its use? A. Calcium chloride should not be used in amounts in excess of 2%, preferably 1%, of the mass of cementitious …READ MORE
Portland Pozzolana Cement (PPC) is a variation of ordinary Portland cement (OPC). This kind of cement includes a mixture of pozzolanic materials, OPC, and gypsum.The different pozzolanic materials used are fly ash, rice husk ash, and volcanic tuffs among others.Fly ash is the most commonly-used pozzolanic material.READ MORE
· 1. Ordinary Portland Cement (OPC) Ordinary Portland cement is the most widely used type of cement, which is suitable for all general concrete construction. It is the most commonly produced and used type of cement around the world, with annual global production of around 3.8 million cubic meters per year.READ MORE
What type of cement is frequently used to cement provisional crowns? A. Type I ZOE B. Type II ZOE C. Composite resin D. Glass ionomer. A. Type I ZOE. Which method would not be used to remove excess cement from an indirect restoration? A. Use an explorer. B. Use a firm fulcrum.READ MORE
Concrete is used for the finished products, such as sidewalks, foundations, and the surface of many roads. Concrete contains sand, gravel and cement. Cement is the special hardening ingredient (the gray powder) that makes concrete harden. Cement is usually made of 60% lime (limestone), 25% silica, 5% alumina, and 10% other materials, such as ...READ MORE
Gas forming admixtures are also used to prepare lightweight concrete. For settlement and bleeding resistance purpose, a small quantity of gas-forming admixtures which are generally 0.5 to 2% by weight of cement is used. But for making lightweight concrete larger quantity generally, 100 grams per bag of cement is recommended.READ MORE
· The most commonly used mix is cement, aggregates and water in the proportion 1:2:4. The density of this concrete is between 2200 and 2500 kg/cubic metre, whereas its compressive strength is in the range of 200 to 500 kg/square centimetres. Usually, plain concrete is used for constructing pavements, footpaths and buildings in areas that do not ...READ MORE
· Building material is any material that can be used for construction purposes. It commonly includes wood, concrete, steel, cement, aggregates, bricks, clay, metal, and so much more. In the olden times, people have been using pure bricks, or wood, or straw.READ MORE
· In the event of a natural disaster, concrete stands the best chance of remaining intact, so it is commonly used in areas of the world that are prone to extreme weather such as hurricanes, flooding, and tornados. Easy to make Concrete is made largely of cement, and cement …READ MORE
William AspdinREAD MORE
Amosite (brown asbestos) was used most frequently in cement sheets and pipe insulation. It can also be found in insulating board, ceiling tiles and thermal insulation products. Crocidolite (blue asbestos) was commonly used to insulate steam engines. It was also used in some spray-on coatings, pipe insulation, plastics and cement products.READ MORE
Frequently used in seawater construction. High Alumina Cement. High Alumina cement is obtained by mixing calcining bauxite (it''s an aluminum ore) and ordinary lime with clinker during the manufacture of OPC. In which the total amount of alumina content should not be lesser than 32% and it should maintain the ratio by weight of alumina to the ...READ MORE
Cement - Cement - History of cement: The origin of hydraulic cements goes back to ancient Greece and Rome. The materials used were lime and a volcanic ash that slowly reacted with it in the presence of water to form a hard mass. This formed the cementing material of the Roman mortars and concretes of more than 2,000 years ago and of subsequent construction work in western Europe.READ MORE
Below is an in-depth discussion of the main types of concrete used in construction. 1. Plain/Ordinary Concrete. Plain concrete is among the most commonly used concrete and is a great choice for pavements or other areas that do not need extremely high tensile strength. This concrete type uses the 1:2:4 mix design to mix cement, sand, and aggregates.READ MORE
The output of waste materials suitable as cement replacement (slags, fly ashes, silica fumes, rice husk ash, etc.) is more than double that of cement production. These waste materials can partly be used, or processed, to produce materials suitable as aggregates or fillers in concrete.READ MORE
· These types of concrete admixtures are commonly used to reduce the effect of high temperatures that could produce a faster initial setting of concrete. Set retarding admixtures are used in concrete pavement construction, allowing more time for finishing concrete pavements, reducing additional costs to place a new concrete batch plant on the job ...READ MORE
OPC is one of the most important types and widely used cement in the Construction Industry. OPC Cement full form Ordinary Portland cement.. Ordinary Portland cement (OPC) is the commonly used cement around the world as a basic ingredient of concrete, mortar, stucco, and non-specialty grout.. The Ordinary Portland Cement is mainly categorized into three types, which are 33-Grade Cement, 43 ...READ MORE
· Portland cement is an excellent building material generally used for its excellent binding properties giving strength to structural elements. Portland cement is most commonly used for the production of concrete. It is also used as a basic ingredient in the …READ MORE
A cement is a binder, a substance used for construction that sets, hardens, and adheres to other materials to bind them together. Cement is seldom used on its own, but rather to bind sand and gravel together.Cement mixed with fine aggregate produces mortar for masonry, or with sand and gravel, produces concrete ncrete is the most widely used material in existence and is behind only water …READ MORE
Portland cement, contrary to popular belief, is not a brand of cement, but the most common type which is used as an ingredient in concrete and mortar all around the world. There are a number of uses for cement, and since each use is unique, it needs a different type of cement.READ MORE
· Pozzolans are commonly used as an addition (the technical term is "cement extender") to Portland cement concrete mixtures to increase the long-term strength and other material properties of Portland cement concrete and in some cases reduce the material cost of concrete.READ MORE
· After water, concrete is the most widely used substance on Earth. If the cement industry were a country, it would be the third largest carbon dioxide emitter in the world with up to 2.8bn tonnes ...READ MORE
Frequently Asked Questions All information provided here is from the Portland Cement Association. ... Portland cement is not a brand name, but the generic term for the type of cement used in virtually all concrete, just as stainless is a type of steel and sterling a type of silver. Cement comprises from 10 to 15 percent of the concrete mix, by ...READ MORE
Today, second only to water, concrete is the most consumed material, with three tonnes per year used for every person in the world. Twice as much concrete is used in construction as all other building materials combined. There is little doubt that concrete will …READ MORE
Depending on its water-cement ratio, cement content, and the amount of C3a in the cement, the dose of retarder admixture should be within the limit. Concrete retarders can undergo variable action on different types of cement when used in varying quantities. Uses of Concrete Retarders: Most commonly used in concrete in the summer season.READ MORE
· The commonly used reinforcement is steeling reinforcing bars, prestressing tendons, steel fibers, and non-metallic reinforcement. When placed into the mold after fabrication, reinforcement should be clean and free from harmful matter that is likely to impair the bond with the concrete…READ MORE
· The commonly used reinforcement is steeling reinforcing bars, prestressing tendons, steel fibers, and non-metallic reinforcement. When placed into the mold after fabrication, reinforcement should be clean and free from harmful matter that is likely to impair the bond with the concrete, e.g. loose mill scale, loose rust oil, grease, and retarders.READ MORE
Fly ash is a byproduct from coal-fired power plants that are frequently used as an admixture in concrete to replace a portion of the Portland cement. Fly ash bricks are very commonly used in India mainly in the construction of low-rise buildings. Few categories of fly ash bricks are also made from mineral residue, glass, water, and fly ash ...READ MORE
AMC is a specialized company that develops, designs, manufactures and sells large-scale mining machinery and equipment such as cone crushers, jaw crushers, impact crushers, sand making machines, sand washing machines, and feeding and screening machinery.
Group"s overseas wholly-owned investment company-China AMC Cameroon Mining Company
The company has a modern, high-standard garden-style production park. The heavy-duty industrial production workshop contains various large-scale CNC machining centers, cold work centers, assembly centers, electric hydraulic centers, spraying centers, and storage guarantee centers.
The company has a complete product quality system and standardized production management system. All products are designed, produced, assembled and inspected in accordance with international quality system standards, and have successfully passed ISO9001 quality management system, ISO14001 environmental management system and ISO45001 occupational health management system certification .
A successful foreign trade company needs not only good talents and organizations, but also good supplier support.
Offer advanced and reasonable complete solutions for aggregates & ore processing.
China AMC Cameroon Company Sarl (hereinafter referred to as CMCC) has obtained the right to exploit a granite mine with reserves of 33 million tons in the Leboudi II area of Yaoundé. AMC's design team conducted in-depth discussions and exchanges with the engineer team for many times. Through unremitting efforts, various difficulties were finally overcome, and the production line installation, commissioning and operation were completed on schedule, according to quality, quantity, and zero accidents. To ensure that CMCC produces and sells stone materials as scheduled, with an annual output and sales of 8 million tons, it is the largest stone plant in Yaoundé and even Cameroon.contact us
At the end of 2020, Dongguan Feiwei Construction Engineering Co., Ltd. plans to establish a high-quality tuff sand and gravel aggregate production line in the Hefei-Zongyang section of the Dezhou-Shangrao Expressway. After many discussions, the AMC design team rushed to the site to design a complete set for the customer. Production line, while guaranteeing to provide the best customer service before, during and after sale.contact us
Société Transatlantique Cameroun Sarl (hereinafter as Transatlantique) is mainly engaged in the production and sales of various building stones. In the akak1 area of Yaounde, the capital of Cameroon, Transatlantique has obtained the mining right of a granite mine with reserves of about 12 million tons, producing and selling 1 million tons of stone annually. Through careful calculation and construction, AMC design team overcame all kinds of tests, and finally completed the installation, commissioning and operation of the production line on schedule, And the project meet the requirement of quality, quantity and zero accident.contact us
We sincerely welcome you to contact us through the hotline and other instant messaging methods. Whether it's project consultation or feedback, we will serve you in the fastest way and spare no effort to save time for customers.
AMC is committed to providing customers with a complete set of quarry and mining development solutions to meet the specific needs of various aspects and bring sustainable profitability to your sand and gravel and other businesses.
If the services you need are not listed above, please contact us through online consultation, we will respond to you as soon as possible.